Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
Sandman777

Default The social experiment

Have you ever had one of thoughs moments were you think somethings a bad idea but offers you a lot of money this is one of though stories about me and one of my good friends. My names Chris Im 21 at the state university along with a close friend named Kayla. We have known each other since we were eight shes like a sister to me. Well this year since we both turned 21 we decided to on sping break together but when we were down there we met a weird guy who said he needed are help with a game show.

He offered us 3 million dollars if we lasted from right now tell this time next week handcuffed to each other, and live in a house for free to test our friendship, and the only time a the handcuffs can be removed is if he does so all while in solitary. Are greed got the better of us so we agreed and signed the contract

Day 1

We got handcuffed and thrown in a van an were takin to a secert location. They arrived and were letin this huge mansion and and the guy he met said for opservational purposes we would be watched twenty four seven at first it was a bit of a learning curb but we soon mastered the operating technique but then things got akward when I had to pee. Which was one embarassing to ask her but even worse doing.

So we both headed in the bathroom and said "lets make a deal when doing anything embarassing the other looks away." "What are you afraid of me seeing your little penis, come on were adults live a little" she replied. I didnt want to argue because I really had to go so I gave and undid my zipper as my child hood friend laughed at me. When after I got done and alarm rang as I the guy comes in with two other people and says "Its time for a mystery challenge."

"You got to dress these people in something the other will like and then give away something you hate and I then decide who made the best choice" he said. He uncuffes use and we grab the others suitcase and think its time for revenege so toss her uglioust pair of bikini panties, a old white bra, a ugly tee shirt thats to small, and a pair of cut up jeans for a little black dress with a red lace thong and push up bra, and I won.

The prise is I got to pick out what she wore for the rest of the night. So I had her put on her bikini. We then chilled the rest of the night and went to bed.
Sandman777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
good_babygirl

Great idea for a story
good_babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
Sandman777

Day 2

We woke up laying next to my best friend still in a bikini around 8 and it started like normal we got up whent to the bathroom with our suit cases to get ready. In there were to shower stalls and a toilet. In the center of the room is pedistol with the handcuff key in the middle. When we were uncuffed the door locked behind us. We took a shower and changed. When we got done and recuffed we walked down to the living room where we met up with the guy who runs this to check out one of his cockamanie challenges.

He wished to see if under the right circumstances we were sexiualy attracted to each other so we had to play strip darts on the dart board in the game room. We went back in fourth and the more we took off the more embarassed we were but the more attracted we were.

The game ended by losing horribly by me getting naked with her just her socks and shoes. When she kissed me. "Im sorry" she said shocked at what just happened. To her surprise I kissed her back. Then laid her on the pool table and finally saw what she looked like in that sexy lingrie I won her and what she looked like naked.

We took turns giving the other oral and then I stuck my dick in her sopping wet virgina. She moaned as I kept going. I was fucking my best friend. Then what made it worse she let out a scream to the pace I was going and cummed. She then looks up at me and says "your turn" and harrasing me until I cum in her pussy. We spent the rest of the day naked and ocasionaly fucking.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:28 AM   #4
Sandman777

Day 2

I woke up it was 3:00 in the morning and I looked around it was only a dream. I looked down and I had a wet dream. But I kept thinking "am I falling for her." I went back to sleep. When I woke up the next morning she was making fun of me because she saw a wet stain on my crouch.

We went in to the bathroom that was just this as I described my dream I couldn't stop staring at her still in a bikini. It was even worse when we were in the shower. It was a big rectangular hole was cut into the wall just big enough for two people. It had two shower heads. It also had a long metal 1 inch bar going strait down which held two doors and a divider between us. The doors and divider are glass with foged glass about an inch off the edge for privacy. They also didnt cover are heads necks or most of are legs.

We both blushed at how open it was. Once we were done the day went on as normal until we got are daily challenge. We had to take a naked picture and then just buy there privates rank 9 pictures from most like them them to least like them the loser got a hand job by the winner until they cum.

I ranked her fourth but she ranked me first and won.

Advertisements
Kink Talk