Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-18-2007, 03:51 PM   #46
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

nah, its just a signal for yall to know its coming to an end lol... im still deciding what shall happen, but it prob wont be posted till next fri/sat, but if i have time ill post it before then... i dont know if the next will be the last or the one after that will, but yea i cant keep the story dragging on forever :P

But i shall make more

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:00 PM   #47
Sum
getDare Devil

Wow it suddenly got so much harsher since you've been back! It kind of reminds me of Justine or The Misfortunes of Virtue by Monsieur de Sade the way as soon as she thinks she's been rescued or is free something else comes along to get her as horrible or more so than the last (though of course in that everything is worst as she does everything she can to resist)

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:25 PM   #48
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Awesome Writing~!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:40 PM   #49
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

It was only one day till my 17th birthday now, and i was at home with my aunt. What was going through my mind now was one sweet word. Revenge... I could see it now... I tell Allan, that if he doesnt become my slave, ill tell everyone about what he done to me, ill tell the police, they'd throw him away for a long time. As i finnished the master plan in my head, i grabbed my coat, put on my shoes and left. But i didnt go un prepaired, i brought with me, a mobile, and a knife.

I arrived back at the entrence of hell once more and rang the doorbell. The door opened, and standing now in its place was a tall teenager , that went by the name of Allan. He smiled. His big evil grin could chill a can of cola. I pushed past him , and he closed the door.
"Well well well... Yer back are ye?... Couldnt resist could ya? WAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Look... Heres the deal bitch, you become MY slave Allan, and i wont tell anyone what you did to me... If you dont become my slave, do what i say, ill tell the police."
"How can you do that if your stuck in here?"
at that point, i drawed out my mobile which had 999 pre-dialed and showed him.
"Hmm... well... I see... So, what did ye have in mind?"
"Get dressed into the girliest cloths you can find"
He departed upstairs as i waited. I looked around his home, it seamed no one was home as usual. I opened a cupobard below the stairs to find somthing id never have expected. Almost twenty diffrent types of swords, and five of each type. As i stood there looking, the stair creeked as allan tried to tip-toe down. He was still wearing his cloths, and held somthing behind his back. I withdrew my knife.
"Ye know... I always liked ye... Bu am afraid a cant let ye tell the police..." pulled from his back, a dagger. I showed him my knife, a butter knife compaired to his. I decided to run. I ran to the back of the door in slow motion as he chased after me. Both of knocking into things as i bolted for the back door and my life. I finally got to the kitched door, but to my horror it was locked. To my mortune, Allan slipped in the kitchen just before he got to me, and dropped the dagger. I lunged at it for my own safety. I now had the dagger.
"You fucking bastard, you were going to kill me? PRICK!"
I pressed the knife against his chest while he lay on the floor. He lay still and calm... Unfortunetly, i didnt see his right hand sneek into his pocket and withdraw a knife. His hand went behind my back, and before i knew, blood was pouring from me. As i fell backwards with pain i dropped the dagger he once threatened me. He picked it up and looked down to me. I couldnt move. The fear within me had forbidden my body to move. His hand went down at a fast pace, aimed at my heart, and then.

Nothing.

Old 12-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #50
Sum
getDare Devil

pwhhooo, knew it could only end with her death really. Good story over all, should wright something nice and fluffy next time hehe

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:36 PM   #51
admireu4ever

Let's give him a hand for making me crap my pants..."Yay!" That was amazing, I wish he would have been killed. But you just can't win with these stories can you.

-Tessdog
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #52
uareapossum

I loved the story i hope you write more stories and maybe even continue on with your blackmail 2 story
uareapossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:43 PM   #53
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1(2) View Post
pwhhooo, knew it could only end with her death really. Good story over all, should wright something nice and fluffy next time hehe
mhm :P lol yea my stories are very dark.. perhaps i could make somthing more 'fluffy'

But on the otherhand, yea i could even continue blackmail 2 perhaps, i just gotta get more ideas for it though, otherwise i think ill make a more fluffy story lol

Thanks everyone for reading and supporting me through this story, and thanks for the gr8 responces Keep an eye out for more of my stories

Old 12-20-2007, 03:49 PM   #54
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

very good story i love it but it kind of scary
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:11 PM   #55
Joe22

An awesome story.