Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 04-06-2013, 01:46 AM   #61
MsFrancesca
Account Banned

1- Horrible grammar.
2- Cocky and or clingy subs.
3- Inpatient, bugs the hell out of me.
4- Subs who fake enjoying some of the tasks rather than be upfront and have A discussion about it with their Dom/me.

The list is too long, but that's all I can think of now.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:22 AM   #62
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBTwhore View Post
I should have left way before it got to that point but that was when i just couldnt take it anymore...... I actually made this account so that they don't see me using my other one anymore :/

Tl;Dr Dommes who pretend to be good people who will actually care about you and turn into raging psychos who think they have absolute control over you and your limits dont matter are a huge turnoff for me, as well as most of the things already said in this thread........
This story made me sad. It sounds like such a nightmare. I am glad you walked away, and that it sounds like you learned stuff. It is amazing how people learn to present an entirely fake personality in order to get what they want.

Advertisements
Kink Talk