Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #1
RedDare

Send a message via Yahoo to RedDare
Default 19F Anal Stretching Dares

I am a beginner at anal. I want to really get into it. Please keep everything within my limits. Maybe tell me how long to wear my plug or what kind of things I can insert to help stretch me. Once, I get stretched out, I will take dares like fisting, bottle insertions, bigger produce insertions, you name it. I might take pictures once I get stretched out enough that it is really noticeable as well. So... Bring on the dares.

DISCLAIMER:

Don't expect me to complete them right away. They may take me a little while.

LIKES: Body Writing, Taking Pictures (No Face), Piss (Control / Showers), Nipple / Pussy Torture, Spanking, Anal, Insertions / Stretching, Humiliation

DISLIKES: Toothpaste, Ice, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control

LIMITS: Piss (Drinking / In Clothing), Poop, Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family, Friends, Messy, Hot Sauce, Swirlies, Face Pictures, Diapers

My Items
Vote for me!
RedDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
Red
Sona Forever

I thought you were no longer using getDare?
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:58 PM   #3
RedDare

Just not that account. I still want dares, I just got in over my head and the best thing for me to do was start over.

LIKES: Body Writing, Taking Pictures (No Face), Piss (Control / Showers), Nipple / Pussy Torture, Spanking, Anal, Insertions / Stretching, Humiliation

LIMITS: Piss (Drinking / In Clothing), Poop, Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family, Friends, Messy, Hot Sauce, Swirlies, Face Pictures, Diapers

My Items
Vote for me!

Last edited by RedDare; 01-25-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:11 AM   #4
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I want you to insert as many pens as you can comfortably fit in your ass before you go to bed and put on a pair of panties so they dont slide out. Your goal is to try to add 1 more pen each night until you cant beat the previous nights. Also if your doing pictures you should take one before you start stretching your hole out so you can compare down the line.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:44 AM   #5
bee9
getDare Succubus

The first thing to do in the morning (after bathroom, etc.) is to put your plug in. Just lube it in and push inside. No edging, just shove it there.
Notice the time.

In one hour (if you are able to) - take it out, relube and fuck your ass 100 times. Put it back in.
If you were unable to - next hour you'll have to do that 100 + new 100 strokes.

So each time the hour passes you can have your ass fucked, if not in the evening you will have all combined strokes to be done in one session.

You can cum on 1000th stroke. Make them full length, fast and powerful.
Let's gape that ass.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #6
RedDare

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
The first thing to do in the morning (after bathroom, etc.) is to put your plug in. Just lube it in and push inside. No edging, just shove it there.
Notice the time.

In one hour (if you are able to) - take it out, relube and fuck your ass 100 times. Put it back in.
If you were unable to - next hour you'll have to do that 100 + new 100 strokes.

So each time the hour passes you can have your ass fucked, if not in the evening you will have all combined strokes to be done in one session.

You can cum on 1000th stroke. Make them full length, fast and powerful.
Let's gape that ass.
I really like this one. Might have to do it a couple times per week using anal hell as a warm up.

My Items
Vote for me!
Old 01-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #7
plugged

Default Double Trouble :)

As Pm'ed...with an amend

Its best to try this after a few hours of wearing your plug but If you have anal beads, or kengal balls put them in first (keeping the sting outside!!!) then insert your plug. If you have a dildo might be better to start off with this.

Now once they are both in. Try to remove the beads. Without removing the plug / dildo.

Repeat, as you see fit. Perhaps you could incorporate it with the 100 fucks an hour post above.

Its a rush!

I only managed it with my plug last night, having worked up to it with dildos. Seriously intense, but its worth it... in that kinky kind of way!
plugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #8
RedDare

I am back. Send punishments for being gone so long.

My Items
Vote for me!
Old 02-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #9
GapeMe
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to GapeMe

I have some dares for you slut:

I dare you to somehow create a calendar so that we can see when you are available for dares and so that maybe people can add dares to the calendar themselves. Also, you should post how many times you have to do jumping jacks in one day and what the butt plug count for the day is as well.

Next, answer this question. How far do you want to stretch your ass? Do you want to ruin it?
Old 02-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #10
RedDare

Honestly, I want to stretch it as far as I can, but I am not sure if I really want to go there or what the consequences would be.

Also, not sure about the calendar thing. What do other people think?

My Items
Vote for me!
Old 02-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #11
forsaken5678

Go to sleep tonight with a dildo in your ass. Start off with your smallest one and change it up one size every night. Make sure you put on some underwear to keep it from slipping out. This will help to loosen up your asshole.

I also see that your goal is to do the hell anal dare 3 times a day. Post what you roll for each one for us all to read.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #12
RedDare

Obviously you did not read my items list.

My Items
Vote for me!
Old 02-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #13
forsaken5678

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDare View Post
Obviously you did not read my items list.
I did, but I must have imagined it said dildo on there.

Use your smaller buttplug one tonight and then work up to the medium plug that you have

Last edited by forsaken5678; 02-15-2013 at 05:05 PM.
forsaken5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #14
RedDare

I am already using my medium and don't let the word small fool you. It is as big around as the medium one just not as deep.

My Items
Vote for me!
Old 02-15-2013, 05:16 PM   #15
sidloves

Insert three pens into your ass and do ten jumping jacks. Now roll one dice, and add that number to your ass.

Do ten more jumping jacks, then roll the dice again. If the number you rolled is lower than the last number you rolled, you may take out half the pens, rounded up. If the number is higher, double the number of pens you have.

If you repeat this step until all the pens have been removed, you've done well. If you drop any pens, grow too tired from exercising, or if you simply cannot fit any more inside yourself, report back to this thread for punishment.

Be sure to let us know how far you got!

LIMITS: public, illegal, blood/pain, mess
sidloves is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, beginner, insertion, stretching