Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
katzengold

Unhappy Control Problems

Hello there,

I am not sure if this is the right place for this topic, but I just write it here.

I have a friend who has control problems and I really want to help him but I don't know how.
He is 100% submissive in his sex life, which kinda reflects on his normal life.
He is not able to make decisions by his own. He can't give an answer if you ask where you want to go to eat dinner with him. He won't come up to you and asks for sex. You have to make those decisions for him.
He wants to change it, cause this is bothers him really. Many of his relationships broke because of him being unable do make decsions on his own.

Do you guys have any tips for me to help him? I really really want to but I don't know how
katzengold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
rockinroo2012

you could try telling him what to do part of the time then he has to make one decsion say 1 a day then it gets more until he can make any decsion
rockinroo2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:37 AM   #3
fromo
Distinguished Member

Ok then, here, i have allot of experience.

I've been friends with someone for over a decade now, the friendship growing over time ect. till the point where we are best friends. I've known him through allot of what he's been through, and been there when he's needed someone as best I can, he was always quiet, a 'yes mum' sort of person if you know what i mean?
He still is in truth, but over time, I've pushed him in various directions to help him when i can. The simple things I've done there, is push him towards things he doesn't like at first, because he doesn't know it, my friend wasn't into violence, horror, real drama, ect. but I've helped guide him into each of those things through careful nagging, prodding, and talking about good things in that area, I've opened him sexualy in a way, me and one of my friends cathy, we've corrupted him >:3 in a sense, with out constant banter, often sexual banter, to help to open him up.
He's still a way from being all out there, because he's a naturally reserved person, and he'll only be so much out there, but having constant interaction with people, banter, ect. helps allot. Esspecialy if you have a girl in the banter group, me, nick and cathy, we have one hell of a banter triangle XD seeing 2 friends go back ad forth like that, can help allot with them getting them self's involved.

I know you're case would be different to mine here, but read through it, and see if there's something you can help pick up on, he's still at times awquard around girls, but that is often because he doesn't know them, I could maybe suggest a few things if you told me a bit about him.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, problem, submissive