Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Please choose what you would like to happen to me on either 18th or 19th Jan
A naked streaking lap of a local woodland car park by hotel (1 lap per 3 votes) 4 28.57%
Spanking to bare ass, over the knee with ball gag applied (10 spanks per vote) 6 42.86%
Cold water poured over me whilst kneeling naked in back garden (1 large bowl per 2 votes) 5 35.71%
Tied up spread eagled on bed and edged (1 edge per 5 votes) 5 35.71%
Around the block balls tied to ankles, 1/2 way in underwear only do pressups (1 per 2 votes) 3 21.43%
Tied up gagged, deep heat to balls and balls spanked (1 spank with spoon per vote) 2 14.29%
Tens Machine to balls and cock, Dice 6 minutes on Dice 12 programmes (highest level) 5 35.71%
Hogtied, blindfolded and gagged naked in back garden (1 minute per vote) 3 21.43%
Naked photo by a street sign including face to be posted online for 1 month (1 pic per 2 votes) 2 14.29%
Tied up on knees and suck on sirs cock (30 seconds per vote) 6 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

Default You are in charge of what happens to me

On Friday 18th or 19th January I am going to see Sir for a visit. He thought it would be fun to throw part of the evening open to the members of Getdare.

He has devised a poll which we would ask you vote on. The top 5 from the poll will take place amongst other things during the evening.

I have been told that I will be compiling a report from the evening so the members here can hear about my torment.

Sir enjoys inflicting pain and humiliation on me. He has also said that if any of you have suggestions of additional punishments or games please do post. He will not guarantee we will do them but he will consider any and we will post a response to any thread.

Please be kind! Matt

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

Sir is not happy at the lack of response so far please vote or I will be punished severely

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilation, nudity public, pain