Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-21-2008, 06:20 AM   #1
2EggsOverEasy

Arrow Are You Ready For The Olympics?

-------------START SCRIPT-----------

CUE BACKGROUND MUSIC
CUE VOICE OVER

ANNOUNCER:
Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Master Bate Stadium here in Beijing, China! We have an amazing line-up of Olympic competitions to bring you today! And we'll be covering it all, live! We've assembled an amazing team of commentators to bring you the latest and greatest from all of the venues here at the Olympics!

FADE OUT MUSIC

CUE PLAY-BY-PLAY COMMENTATOR:
Yes, welcome Olympics fans! I'm You and today we're going to hear some of the greatest athletes in the world compete for the gold, silver and bronze. Its going to be a truly amazing day!

CUE CO-COMMENTATOR:
You, you're absolutely right, these are some of the best the world has to offer. And today, we're going to be broadcasting it direct to you!

PBP COMM:
Coming up later in our broadcast, we have volleyball, diving and much, much more!

CO-COMM:
But first, we have a new addition to the Olympic line-up to introduce you to. For the first year ever, masturbation has been added to the Olympic roster and we're going to introduce you to the sport and meet some of the competitors as Round 1 begins in just a few minutes!

PBP COMM:
But first, a word from our sponsor...Smucker's Erotic Jams & Jellies!

CUE EXIT GRAPHICS
CUE COMMERCIAL

-----------PAUSE SCRIPT------------

I'm sure you can imaging the exciting opportunity it must be to compete in the Olympics. The thrill of the competing against the best athletes in the world...all those months and years of training put into a single competition to be crowned the best in the world. Well, did you think about the thrill of being a sports announcer at the Olympics? All those athletes, all those back-to-back-to-back events, it surely must be the pinnacle of some lucky sportscaster's career!

This dare is your opportunity to be one of those lucky sportscasters and to showcase your skills and talents like never before! Are you daring enough to go for the gold?

There are three roles required for this dare, the play-by-play commentator, the co-commentator (or color commentator), and the athlete. If you have two friends, each of you will assume one of the roles. If you've only got one friend, they're going to be the co-commentator and you will be both the athlete and the play-by-play commentator. If you're completely friendless, then you get to do all three roles!

Have you figured out what the dare is yet?

Dare:
In this dare you will be competing for a position as a commentator at the Olympics. (Timely, eh?) All aspiring commentators must submit an audition tape that highlights their best work. This is your dare. You must compile an audio recording (no video required) that highlights your skills as a commentator. The sport chosen for your audition recording is masturbation, the latest sport added to the Olympic roster. Due to it's recent addition to the roster and the lack of qualified commentators available, radio and television stations are scrambling to find commentators who can cover this new sport in a way that will keep listeners coming back for more.
So what's required for your audition tape?
  • An athlete with Olympic-level skill at masturbating
  • A co-commentator providing color commentary during the event
  • A play-by-play commentator giving the down-and-dirty details of the athlete as they struggle against the odds and vie for the orgasm of their life!
How can you do it?
There's no one way to compile the recording. Personally, I'd recommend Audacity for your recording needs, but you can use any tools you feel comfortable with to record the audio. If you can record all three roles simultaneously, great. If not, you may have record each track separately and then mix them together in post-processing. It's entirely up to you. The goal is to have one audio recording for an entire masturbation session that highlights your skills as a commentator.

The preferred format is .mp3, but other common recording format will be accepted.

If you're really daring and have the skills to compile a video, you're more than welcome, however this dare is only for the audio portion of your production.
Submissions:
To submit your audition recording, you must publish it to the interweb using any means you want...anonymous upload, bittorrent, or whatever else appeals to you. In order for others to find your file, you must provide a link to the file or directions to find the file under this thread. If you're uncomfortable having an open file available to non-get-darers, you can use the password "getdare.com" to encrypt your audition recording into a standard archive form (.rar, .zip, etc.).

You must commit to having the file available online for at least one week. You can leave it available as long as you dare.
Winners:
All entries will be critiqued by the getdare.com community. The daree with the most positive comments about their submission in this thread will be given the coveted mantle of Senior GetDare Masturbation Commentator and all the fame and glory that goes with it.

All other entries may be subject to scorn and/or public ridicule. Enter at your own risk.

Now go be daring...

+ :
humiliation, exhibitionism, toys and more, oh my!
- :
extreme pain, scat, illegal
? :
bondage, slavery, food

! :My judgement rules, unless you can convince me otherwise - now go be daring!
2EggsOverEasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #2
SlaveBoy87

i DiNk dAt DoUnDs wIlLy kCoOl
SlaveBoy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:36 PM   #3
kabuto

Epic dare, and epic first reply. I would do this but I don't want my voice on the internet.
kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk