Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #16
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Sorry

You see this part is not really the main part. This is leading up to a much better story. That's when there will be details coming up to your knees.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #17
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part 4

Each of the kids had taken about ten pictures, and there were about 25 of them, so they had about 250 pictures from his humiliation. Lucifer also video-taped the humiliation, and he had taken 30 pictures himself.

Now, anyone else might have let the situatiuon die down but Lucifer knew how to use the pictures.

While his parents were away on holiday, Harry still had to go to school. He walked to school and back. One day, while his parents were away, he walked home. He saw on the front porch, Lucifer and 5 girls from the party. They held in their hands tons of pictures. Harry had extraordinarily good vision so he saw that they were pictures of him.

Lucifer said, "Hello, slave. How was school?"

Harry said, "What did you call me?"

Lucifer screamed, "That's what did you say, MASTER!"

Harry said, "I'm not playing your stupid game. I have a life, whether you do or not."

Lucifer said, "Good. Put that on hold, slave."

Harry said, "I'm calling mom."

Lucifer said, "If you do, I'll release these."

Harry glanced at the photos. All of them were him naked, and he knew Lucifer wanted nothing more than sweet, sweet revenge. The humiliation night had not been enough. What a suprise.

Lucifer asked, "Will you be our slave or not?"

Harry said, with a sigh, "Yes, master."

Lucifer said, "Good. Now here are the rules: One - you are our slave. Two - from now on your only masters are me, and these five girls, Bethany, Frances, Jillian, Sarah, and Rachel. Three - Whatever we tell you to do, you will do. Four - If you refuse to do a task, or are unable to do it correctly, you will be punished, severely. Five - If any of us try to help you, tell me. Six - I am your supremem master. Seven - You go to the bathroom one time of the day, in front of us, at the time of our chosing. Eight - You eat only what we provide you. Nine - unless we specify otherwise, you wear this cock cage." He produced a glass cock cage, and gave it to Harry.

Harry put it on.

Lucifer said, "Good. This is very good, slut. Noe it is time for your first challenge. You must crap your self. Right now, on the spot. Harry did so after a couple of minutes. It felt horrible. He could smell it and it kind of burned. Lucifer ordered him to take off the underwear and hand it over to him. He did so, and Lucifer immediately put it on Harry's head, the side where the ass was. He pressed down getting shit all over Harry's face. It was torture.

Lucifer said, "Meal time." They all went inside, and Lucifer commanded Harry to kneel down, and open his mouth. All five of the girls peed in a cup, and handed it to Harry. Harry was forced to drink it. Harry had to keep his mouth open.

Lucifer then took off his pants and underwear, stuck his penis inside Harry's mouth and pissed. It was torture for Harry, but Lucifer was having the time of his life.

As soon as that was done Harry was sent to his room, which Lucifer locked.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #18
daremenow
getDare Succubus

this is amazing. keep going
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #19
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Sorry

sorry, my computer broke down when I moved to Yahoo city. My draft of the story was saved on it, and I forget what happens. Give me ideas, and I'll write those.

Advertisements
Kink Talk