Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 11-26-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
Master's pet
Baby Member

Question Master/slave Games

I have been looking around on quite a few Master/slave & BDSM based forums and have found a couple of threads that have given my and my Master game ideas/game ideas we have then modified to our own taste, this is my first time posting on such a forum and I'm basically asking, do you have any games you play with your slave? If so would you mind sharing them in this thread so we may gather more ideas for our own play?

Thank you in advance to anybody who posts.

-Master's Pet
Master's pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
Icthius

Hello pet. I haven't been a master for very long, but one of my favorite games with my toy is to tease her until she begs me to let her cum, then ease back. I repeat this until she can't hold back (being the total slut she is) and cums without permission. Afterwards, I get my own satisfaction through the punishment I dole out for her disobedience. Ask your master if this helps and give him my regards.
Icthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #3
master danhimself

Default nice process

that is some nice behaviour modification right there coupled with self gratification. i love it and will be using this.
master danhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #4
sweetjen

my Master and i have lots of little games we play. i wont really get into detail because its for my masters eyes only but we have a game were we pick a profession and make a sexy game out of it useing the tools of the trade. some examples doctor, made service, secretary, and gardener. it is useually fun for both of us and it adds some variety to our time together. i encourage everybody to try it

likes: bizarre insertions. semi public. "accidental" flashing, light humiliation, being controled, light pain

Limits:PICS,CAM, pee, poo, family friends,geting hurt, permenent markings, getting in trouble,getting arrested,heavy pain

pm me your dares and if they are good then you will be rewarded
sweetjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #5
Slavegirl1217

Default Masters?

Hello I was reading the post on slave and master games well I was just wondering do u know somewhere to find a master if u do plz message me I would love to find a master.
Thank you,
Slavegirl1217
Slavegirl1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
Sm0shspwnr13

If someone wants to be MY master, pm me!
Sm0shspwnr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:53 AM   #7
SubBabyDoll

Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavegirl1217 View Post
Hello I was reading the post on slave and master games well I was just wondering do u know somewhere to find a master if u do plz message me I would love to find a master.
Thank you,
Slavegirl1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0shspwnr13 View Post
If someone wants to be MY master, pm me!
Make adds guys, you'll get a lot more attention.
One of my favorite games I've played with Doms I've had is to dress in a costume of the master's choosing and then act as that character. The sex would obviously be great but it doesn't necessarily have to be about sex it can be about you playing whatever role your costume is (for example a cheerleader) and either be his slave in the role playing fashion or you guys could start all over like most online role plays; he could act as a Dom that seduces you to be his sub or something else, that was jus an example. Starting all over like that with your Dom can really spice things up and create and greater bond by adding more pleasure to the relationship. Good luck to you XD

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!

Last edited by SubBabyDoll; 07-06-2012 at 07:56 AM.
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #8
s1ssyboy

Send a message via AIM to s1ssyboy Send a message via MSN to s1ssyboy Send a message via Yahoo to s1ssyboy

im also in need of a online master.
Love dressing up in female panties/clothes, enjoy wanking and being made to do naughty things,like being tied up,enjoy semi public flashing, not into poo/blood or anything like that, i am up to try most things. would love to be controlled by a Master and have him arrange for me to meet another one of his slaves for bi fun and using.
s1ssyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, games, master/slave