Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-10-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
DoUReallyWantToKnow

Default Summer Nights

Hi guys... this is my first time posting to these forums, & the story section on here has really inspired me, so I tried writing something of my own. Let me know if you like it... Or not, any feedback would be much appreciated

Summer Nights
Chapter One; In which it is a hot summer's afternoon

Taylor Norton glared exasperatedly at the water level in the bottle which lay just across from her on the lusciously green grass, a few feet away. The sun was glinting off of the few remaining drops of liquid which it still witheld from her torturously, as if to taunt Taylor with thoughts of a freely running stream or a cold shower; both of which were currently not within her grasp. Their shower was broken, and while a small stream ran the length of a field just over their garden hedge, it was logged with farming waste, algae and all sorts of other nasty things that Taylor wasn't keen on sticking down her throat any time soon. Not that Taylor wasn't accustomed to having things shoved unceremoniously down her throat... but it was so hot that she honestly couldn't be bothered to move.

Diverting her eyes from the bottle lazily, she glanced around at her friends, who were also sprawled out in exhaustion on the lawn, sweat lining their brows and the busts of their crop-tops.

Closest to Taylor was Annie - a shy-faced redhead to looked like she was made of porcelain, with very pale skin & a face like Carly Rae Jepsen - who had been Taylor's best friend since pre-school. Knowing eachother as they did, Taylor knew full-well that Annie could be anything but as shy as she first appeared. She had a petite figure, with small breasts which were barely noticeable beneath the sundress she currently wore aside from her perky nipples, which presently stuck out clearly as the heat made her dress cling to her front more than it normally would. Annie was not a fan of bras, and her breasts were so small that she very rarely needed to wear them anyway.

Her hips were tiny, but so was the rest of her frame, her most defining feature being her legs which, especially when she donned a bikini, attracted many an admiring stare; long and surprisingly full considering her height & lack of general butchiness & muscle, they shone in the early afternoon sun, sweat shining off of them like they had been freshly coated with varnish.

To Taylor's right and Annie's left, just behind the ginger girl, were the twins Maddison and Alison (who preferred to be known as Ali). Identical in almost every way, both had long, slim figures which Taylor envied passionately, with long legs, arms and necks. Both had straightened, neat hair which fell down past their shoulders to just about undwer their armpits, and they wore identical crop-tops (Maddison's bright pink, Ali's sky-blue) and skimpy, light grey shorts.

The only other ways to tell the twins apart by sight was by their hair colour... and, oddly enough, their teeth. Maddison's hair was virtually all-blonde, with very faint streaks of brown here and there, most of which were concentrated around the top of her head. Ali, however, had blonde hair with brown highlights, which made her hair almost seem brown with blonde streaks as opposed to the other way round. While both twins sported perfect, neat rows of glistening white teeth, Ali had a small chip on one of her front incisors that, despite her friend's insistences otherwise, she was sure could be seen from China.

The other, non-physical difference between the twins was their sexual preference. Maddison was openly lesbian, with a girlfriend (Crystal, a busty blonde who would often join them beside Maddison, caressing her hand, but was currently off at summer camp to work as a lifeguard) with whom she had been in a happy relationship for the last 7 months, and posters of naked girls plastered shamelessly over her part of the room that she shared with her sister, who grudgingly accepted their presence.

Ali, on the other hand, maintained a shy interest in boys, though Maddison secretly knew, from moments in their young teenage years when they had shared a bed, that she was not adverse to relations with girls. Ali waved it away whenever someone else suggested it, and Maddison had never confronted her sister about it because she was pretty sure that Ali, while interested in other girls (the position of her jawline throughout any Megan Fox scenes in a film they had seen some time ago had been evidence enough for Maddison!), was very shy about it. Subconsciously, though, Ali's actions certainly spelled lesbian; the nervous giggles she'd give during a truth-or-dare makeout session with one of the girls, for instance, or her light flirting with the pretty blonde attendant at the cinema. Ali had never had the confidence to go all the way with any of her boyfriends, either, and Maddison suspected that this might be because her twin was secretly opposed to the idea of having sex with a boy.

Beside the twins lay Sally, whose pearly blue orbs were eyeing Maddison's loose hand slightly obsessively. Sally looked kind of like a cross between Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift; her hair was full, slightly puffy and wavy, and her shades disguised the faint look of lust in her eyes as she stared at Maddison. Her lips stood out from her face like a sore thumb; small but a shockingly stark red, they clashed even more with her pure white hair (which she had dyed that way; Sally loved to dye her hair various bright colours, and Taylor thought it might be in a subconscious effort to make Maddison notice her). Sally's wardrobe was today rather plain by her standards, with a white vest top & some rather large bangles with purple beads on them, but at other times it certainly could be called Gaga-esque. An art & fashion student, Sally loved to find ways that would make her stand out from the crows using one or two simple, bright, contrasting colours (she wouldn't be caught dead wearing brown). A few gold, oversized bracelets hung around her bony wrists to complete her look.

Sally's not-so-secret crush on Maddison was pretty much known to the rest of the group, though they never dared mention it in her, Maddison or Crystal's presence. Sally was usually subtle & only let her facade slip in unguarded moments like this, when Maddison's other half wasn't around. It never seemed to effect the way she behaved usually though, save a blush or two, and she got on fine with Crystal when she was around - though Sally always did seem to give the blonde particularly nasty truths or dares.

Finally, her muscular figure draped over a sun lounger, came Veronica, who was on Taylor's other side. A succesful athlete who ran, played basketball and had won a local heptathalon competition recently, the black girl hoped to make it in the big time. Her figure reflected her trade, with toned, muscled arms and abs which gave way to strong thighs. A sunhat was currently resting over her eyes as she soaked up the sun, her chest (weighed down by considerably sized breasts; while all of the other girls were in awe of them, Veronica found them a nuisance in her athletic activities) rising and falling every few seconds. She wore a sporty, dark pink crop-top and some blue, lacy underwear, letting her legs hang over the edge of the lounger. She was a natural brunette & her hair was trimmed short, resulting in a short bob which came just down to her jawline.

Compared to her friends, Taylor had always felt somewhat ordinary. With black hair she could never seem to make look interesting, a plain face and average-sized breasts, she had always been envious of the others, though she didn't fully lack self-confidence. She had already lost weight this summer after feeling a bit on the chubby side before, and her friends assured her that other areas of her body not usually exposed to general view most certainly made up for her face and breasts. However, Taylor was certain that her cheekbones would have flattered even the ugliest of Henry the VIII's wives.

The sun was beating down on the girls mercilessly, and as Taylor reached in vain for her water bottle, Maddison sat up.

"Ugh... it's stifling out here. Even in the shade, I feel like I'm being roasted like a barbecued chicken leg."

Annie grinned lazily. "Well we can't have that... you know that Crystal's a vegetarian."

Smriking, Maddison shifted from her position on the grass to loosen the hem of her crop-top from underneath her. "Oh, trust me... I'm sure she'd make an exception for me." She wiggled here eyebrows suggestively, causing Annie to squawk in amusement. Taylor watched as Sally was jolted out of her reverie and laughted too.

"I'm sure that she already does," Taylor added cheekily, earning a stuck-out tongue from Maddison as the girl reached down & grabbed the hem of her own crop-top.

"Well, I honestly can't stick this heat any longer," she replied, hoisting the top over her head to reveal a similarly coloured bra. "At least, not in this thing," she gestured to the discarded crop-top, "it traps the heat as close to your skin as Sally keeps her pencils to hers."

Observing the resulting giggles slyly, Sally drew a pencil from who-knows-where & sent it sailing through the iar, where it struck Ali neatly on the side of the head.

"Hey!" the blonde-brunette proclaimed, rubbing her temple, "What're you aiming at me for?"

Sally smirked and shrugged, her bangles tinkling as she did so. "I guess that I missed," she replied smugly.

Rolling her eyes, Ali's attention turned to her sister, who was now lying topless beside her. "Just 'cause you're bored, sis, there's no need to show off. Remember, I've got the same body." There was good humour in her voice.

"My very sexy and very particular girlfriend would beg to differ" came the reply from the blonde. "But it is pretty boring out here."

They'd tired of their poker game about fifteen minutes ago; the cards were still scattered across the lawn, forgotten as the heat had sapped the energy & appetite for the game from its players.

Annie and Taylor exchanged grinning looks before the redhead said, "Well, we can't have that, can we? Your gorgeous girlfriend would belate us for leaving you with nothing to do on such a wonderful summer's afternoon when I'm sure she's out having the time of her life, frolicking about in a Baywatch suit giving cute girls the kiss of life."

All of the girls subconsciously budged closer to one another, forming a loose circle. Veronica sat up from her sunbed & strode over to join them.

Her face awash with childlike glee, Taylor leaned forward, looked around at the other girls and asked, "So... who wants to go first?"
DoUReallyWantToKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:17 AM   #2
zac
getDare Sweetheart

Very well written, thank you! I hope this continues! x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
name5549

Please continue this story!!!
name5549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

i like how this has started.. very well written.. very detailed and descriptive.. hope you keep going
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:37 AM   #5
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is hot. Please continue.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk