Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-05-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Rascal.

Default Euro Trip

“James! James!” I faintly heard my name under the loud drones of the club music. It was my friend Marcus, well best friend actually. We had decided to travel a little together and we had just arrived at our first destination, Amsterdam, Holland. It was a warm July evening and we had decided to embrace the night life as soon as possible. We had been planning the trip for a while and had both been anxious to get started.
I looked up from the girl I was dancing with to see Marcus with another drink for me. “Thanks dude” I said gratefully as I took a large swig of whatever drink he gave me and continued dancing with the random girl that had attached herself to me. I felt bad for Marcus, he never really had the same luck with the ladies that I had, and I had promised that this trip would be different. I took another swig of my drink and began my search for a couple of hot girls that would be interested.
As I shuffled through the pack of drunken dancers, a couple of girls caught my eye. They seemed different than the rest and I was fixated by their demeanor. One of the girls was tall and blonde, with sharp blue eyes and a beautiful smile; she could have been a model. Her friend was slightly shorter with brown hair, green eyes. They seemed to attract the attention of many guys, so I decided to wait my chance and continued to dance with the crowd.
After a little while Marcus found me, I was still fixated on the two hot chicks on the dance floor. When he approached me it seemed apparent that he still hadn’t had any luck with the ladies around Escape and was getting frustrated. So I decided to turn on the charm and get us some dates.
I began to move closer and soon made eye contact. The shorter girl noticed my presence and after we exchanged smiles I motioned for her to come over. She swayed across the dance floor and swung her arms around my shoulders, keeping eye contact the whole time. Upon seeing the hot girl approach me, Marcus seemed extremely pissed off, why must I get all the girls and he doesn’t? As he went to walk off I grabbed his arm, my smile told him I had a plan and his mood quickly changed.
“Hey, what’s your name cutie?” I asked the beautiful girl that was now by my side. “Sophia” she replied. I told her to get her friend over and she introduced us. The blonde was named Anna, and my first impression was correct, she was a model. I ordered the four of us some drinks a couple shots and we found a somewhat secluded place to sit and chat. Sophia was obviously the more confident of the two speaking English and it wasn’t long before we all became better acquainted.
After a few rounds of drinks later and good conversation, we hit the dance floor again. I went with Sophia and Marcus hastily pulled Anna with him, he couldn’t believe his luck! We continued to dance for hours on end, all four of us enjoying the atmosphere, the music and most of all, the company.
Once the night was drawing to a close, it became very apparent that the girls were coming home with us. They had stuck with us for most of the night and rebuffed any advances made by other guys. Whilst the girls went to the bathroom, Marcus ran over and gave me a huge hug, he was delighted that I had introduced him to Anna and was eager to get going. I calmed him down somewhat as we eagerly awaited the girls return.
It wasn’t long before we were girls reunited and we headed out for a cab, which duly stopped to let us in. Just before I could tell the driver to head back to our hotel, Sophia said something in Dutch and the car began to move. “Sophia, I don’t recall telling you where we are staying, where are we going?” “You’ll see” she chuckled. Marcus gave me an unnerving look and I knew exactly what he was thinking but I chose to ignore the bad thoughts and took it in my stride, what’s the worst that can happen right? I continued to laugh with the girls as we drove off into the warm Amsterdam night. Marcus remind silent, unsure of what to come.
After a while the cab pulled to a halt outside an elaborate hotel building, much better than our own and we got out. I paid the fare and we began to walk in. Little did we know what was waiting inside…
Rascal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
Rascal.

This is my first ever story on gD. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Dont worry the good bits come in the next few chapters.

James x
Rascal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
lahn

So first of all good start, but the readability is a bit low because of the wall-o-text. maybe try to divide it up a bit more. just my few cents.
lahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #4
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

This has great potential keep up the good work
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default pymani96

@Jameser
First story I've read on here in a long time, and I have to say, iwas instantly hooked. I am quite intrigued as to what will follow, and an going to subscribe bcaise of this.
[RT] Demonking This has great potential keep up the good work
Pymani
I love how I have instantly turned this average thread post, into a rather extended tweet. A bit more than 120 char. Eh?
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, lesbian, sex