daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

please keep writing this is a great story
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #17
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the unannounced hiatus in the story, some stuff happened blah. . . blah. . . anyway the point of the story is that I managed to lose all my notes, so I'll be posting new chapters soon, but I need some time to get reacquainted with the story, I'll leave this teaser here in the meantime. I hope it gives people who were following the story a reason to come back and maybe even attract some new readers, thanks for your patience:

Dennis’ turn was next, he rolled the dice and his piece landed on a hard space. He drew his card, and his face instantly betrayed his shock at what it commanded him to do:

Run down the street completely naked (except shoes)
5 pearls

“There is no way I’m going to do this” Dennis almost shouted in disbelief, “I mean this building doesn’t even have a proper street to run down”

“I suppose you could just run across the parking lot, by this time the whole business complex should be deserted, I mean its almost 8 at night, everyone should have gone home by now” Katie replied, making a mental note to change the wording if she could ever overcome the embarrassment of this night and come back to work.

“Not unless someone else volunteers to do it with me” Dennis shot back

“Ok”
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #18
newninja
getDare Sweetheart

Katie was shocked to actually hear someone volunteering to go with Dennis, she looked over and saw Zooey smiling and blushing hard from the booze and the thought of what she was about to do. Dennis was speechless, Zooey had been the quietest person there that night, and compared to Jill, she might as well have not even been there, he was so shocked at who had spoken that he didn’t even realize someone had called him on his challenge.

“Well then,” Jill said as a grin grew on her face “let's get going.” Fueled by booze and excitement the group left Katie’s office and headed downstairs. With Jill in the lead and Michael in the back making sure Dennis didn’t take this opportunity to slip away. The group assembled on the sidewalk leading from the front door of the building.

“Ok, how about this” Jill suggested “the two of you race across the parking lot. . . naked!" She grinned "and whoever loses stays in their underwear for the rest of the night!”

“That wasn’t part of the card.” Dennis replied

“Well its the price you pay for getting a partner to do it with you.” Jill shot back

“Can we at least keep our shoes on?” Dennis whined

“Alright that seems fair, but you guys have to fully remove the rest of your clothes” It was around 8 at night by this point in the game, and the parking lot was almost deserted. It was dotted with a few cars belonging to the group as well as the cleaning staff that stayed there at night. They agreed that Christina’s car, about halfway down the lot almost 200 feet away would make a good halfway point, they would have to touch her car and run back. Dennis and Zooey lined up at a crack in the sidewalk that was serving as the start and finish line. Jill began the countdown “3. . .2. . . 1. . . GO!” what followed was an increasingly intense flurry of clothes as both participants, shy at first, saw that the other was going through with it and increased the pace of their stripping to try and get a head start on the other one. Dennis had some trouble getting his pants off as they had caught on the shoes, he had begged to be included in the race. Zooey too was working on her bottoms, she already had her blouse and bra off and her nipples were the target of the two sets of male eyes present, as well as the sideways glances of the females standing around. Dennis, stymied by his shoes opted to remove them and then take off his tan slacks and pinstriped boxers all in one motion. At the same time Zooey was removing her lace panties and flinging them to the side. And the group watched as her bare ass made a beeline for Christina’s car, bouncing rhythmically and dramatically as she stumbled slightly in what were relatively conservative heels. Dennis wasted more time trying to put his shoes back on, and by the time he had pulled them back on Zooey was almost to their goal. Dennis took off, noting the way the breeze from the speed of his running felt on his bouncing dick.

Zooey soon reached the car and turned around and started heading back towards the crowd who were cheering wildly. Dennis had picked up some speed and an adrenaline rush apprently because he was hurtling toward her. In the few seconds before they passed each other, both runners ogled the other, Dennis noted how Zooeys breasts, though quite perky bounced as she ran. Zooey took note of how Dennis’ sizeable member swung between his legs; it was bigger than she had imagined. They passed each other and Zooey was almost halfway back, but her heels were giving her trouble. She prayed that they wouldn’t break before she reached the finish line. Dennis had already touched the car and was on his way back gaining steadily. Zooey was only 60 feet from the finish line but Dennis’ footfalls were closing behind her she pushed her legs harder and was less than a few yards away, Dennis was so close he could almost touch her. The winner crossed the finish line to cheers from the crowd and both of them bent over heaving trying to catch their breath.

likes: moderate pain, bondage, creative, messy, nudity, exercise, ice

perhaps: pee, anal, semi-public

limits: public, bleeding, things with other people, poo
newninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:54 PM   #19
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good chapter, really liking your story.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #20
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

time for an update.. no ??
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #21
Kitten
The One & Only

I'm subscribing! I wanna read more of this story. (:
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #22
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I'm subscribing! I wanna read more of this story. (:
i've been subscribed.. can't wait for more..
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk