Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-11-2008, 07:36 AM   #1
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Default Not-sitting-sitting when using the toilet

This dare is a fairly simple one

Whenever you use the toilet you must sit down, without actually sitting. You need to squat and make sure you never touch the toilet itself. If you do touch the seat you must wait an entire hour before going again, or choose between peeing through your clothes or outside, naked

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 07:41 AM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

A variation for this; You can sit, but not on the seat. You must sit on the ceramic bowl. This is usually freezing cold on the ass

Nice one
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
cr_ruby_1314

simple but funn =)
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #4
garbonzo222

ya i love doing this when i'm in the slave kind of mood
Old 05-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #5
outeq9
Account Banned

The punishment is not to hard. I'm thinking the punishment should be something like no matter what, you go to the bathroom in your pants, outside, or naked.
outeq9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
tissue13

I have a question. lets say you squat, and in mid-pee or mid-poo, you touch the seat. does that mean you have to stop the stream, and put your pants back on? or do you finih, and then wait an hour?
Old 05-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
Zeromus
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by outeq9 View Post
The punishment is not to hard. I'm thinking the punishment should be something like no matter what, you go to the bathroom in your pants, outside, or naked.
could make for a vicious circle that way but yours isn't bad.

*Due to the innate funness of trivia, I too have a contest. Mine will be focused on gaming, with a few grab bag questions.

Here's an easy one. (name the game this quote came from)

"Where's the oh so pleasant sound of someone getting impaled?"
Zeromus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:05 AM   #8
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by outeq9 View Post
There are several possible punishments related to this topic. I like your ideas - outside is a typical punishment, in the pants is messy and naked is typical. To extend the naked option, how about making the punishment so you have to fully strip before you enter the bathroom and leave your clothes outside. Let's just hope you're good at explanations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissue13 View Post
I have a question. lets say you squat, and in mid-pee or mid-poo, you touch the seat. does that mean you have to stop the stream, and put your pants back on? or do you finih, and then wait an hour?
Depends on your limits. If you're happy to do this, you should because the rule is not to touch the seat. However, if you're against shit/messy dares, then make some other punishment.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:50 AM   #9
try_me

This dare is actually quite useful. Especially when using public restrooms, you can never be too sure if the seat is clean or not. So what i do is that i sit in the air, i'd settle for a few minutes of pain any day than a possible risk of contracting something.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:21 PM   #10
AM.PM
Distinguished Member

Location: i now live in Seattle wa, the stupid city that looks nothing like Dublin!!

I had tryd to do this. I was doing well until my hand accidentaly brushed up against the toilet. Good thing i can hold my pee for a long time!l

Don't ask me to be your mistress or slave. I will not accept so don't waste your time!

These are videos I have to show you guys:
http://ie.youtube.catch?v=xllgk-Glxs4
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...html?mea=93343
AM.PM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:04 AM   #11
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename

Urinating won't pose a problem (for girls, of course) though actually shiting isn't very healthy.

When you try to shit and are not sitted, there is a lot of pressure against your anus. One time will probably just be unpleasent, but doing this over and over again might cause some damage.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 08:40 AM   #12
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4somename View Post
Urinating won't pose a problem (for girls, of course) though actually shiting isn't very healthy.

When you try to shit and are not sitted, there is a lot of pressure against your anus. One time will probably just be unpleasent, but doing this over and over again might cause some damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlave View Post
A variation for this; You can sit, but not on the seat. You must sit on the ceramic bowl. This is usually freezing cold on the ass
^^ I think I may have posted a solution

Advertisements
Kink Talk