Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
Dark Wolf

Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Wolf
Default Advice on how to get a slave

I am a 25 year old Dom. I have been in this scene for about 12 years. I have never have had a problem with getting a slave offline, but it seems lately that they are rare to find, as most I have come across are already taken. Well, needless to say, I have widened my search. I had been referred to this site by a friend of mine, who is a sub, but she is already owned. I have never been on a site like this, and this is all a new thing for me. Does anyone have any advice how I can go about getting a slave on here, or if they have any advice to give me about this site period?
Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
Maleslave21

Are you looking for a male sub or female?

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
Dark Wolf

Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Wolf

I am actually looking for a Female.
Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:24 AM   #4
Masterkink

Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkink

I'm sure you all ready know that you are looking for a rare find anyhow so I'll spare you more details along that line.

I've learned the best thing to do is be honest about what you are looking for/wanting. Be honest about yourself. Don't try to be someone you are not. When you post an ad be real, tell them what you are looking for, how experienced you are, where you've had that experience, and of course tell them about yourself. Do not go to in detail. You need to be memorable but not boring.

I could make that longer but I think quick and concise is better than long winded sometimes lol.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Does anyone have any advice how I can go about getting a slave on here
There are so many threads about this here lately... What it comes down to is: a lot of networking and patience.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk