Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 01-27-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
nailo

Question Master/slave beginners help

Hello, I am a 28yr male. Been interested in the Master/slave life style for many years and done a lot of research on my own to try and learn as much as I could. How ever even after years of solo research I'm not really any closer to figuring out if it is something I really want to comit my life to or not. Not because I don't know if I want it, per say, but I still don't have a very good understanding. Basicly the only thing I have been able to gather in all the years is that a good M/s relationship requires perfect trust. That one single bit of information is the ONLY thing that was always the same.

So, I was hopeing to perhaps meet and talk with both some doms and subs(preferably female doms and male subs, as I have a strong submissive personality, and do not wish for a male dom. But all aspects ARE eagerly accepted.) I do want to get as many points of view as possible, but to try to help keep my personal confusion to a minimum I would really like to talk with an active Mistress/slave couple and learn from both sides of the same coin, so to speak.

At this time I am NOT looking to become anybodys slave. I am unsure at this point if I ever wish to pursue it. That is what I seek to find out. Is this something that I truely want, or just a misunderstood fantasy. In time there could become opertunities for a mentor to work with me and test my boundaries, but that is something that will only happen after trust has been built. So if you are inpacient or just looking for a slave then keep looking. I want to truely understand what swimming is before I dive into an empty pool, because I didn't know better.

Thank you very much to anyone who made it through my nervous ramblings.
nailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hi nailo,

I'd just like to say that it sounds to me like you are taking a very steady, balanced, considered and mature approach into what can be a very expansive and complex dynamic between two people, and one that no two people will explain in the same way or think the same thing about (as most can only base such explanations off of unique personal experience). If you've come up against confusion or contradictory information before now then that might be why but it is refreshing and encouraging to read what you say above and I commend you for your approach and patience so far.

As such, I'd love to try and help you any way I can. I'd like to hope others generally agree with most of the points I make and I have experience of being both dominant and submissive. I can't talk to you in person obviously but if you like then I don't mind talking via skype either just calling or with video I guess, if you'd prefer. PM me if you would like to take me up on the offer. Or of course, feel free to ask anything more specific here and I'm sure I and the others here will do our best to give you decent answers. Sometimes an open forum can be better than 1 on 1 conversation as it lets you see a greater balance of everyone's views. You're right though, trust is vital, on that, everyone is agreed.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk