Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
ashleydawn

Default 27/m public dare ideas

So I'm new!

I had an interesting dare idea, and I wanted to run it by y'all for some possible improvements.

I have been FLOODING the market with my resume, being as I was out of work for a while.

I just found a nice job, but in the next 2 weeks I have 3 interviews remaining (that I can actually schedule after my work day ends) and I thought it would be an opportunity.

2 of the three interviews are for Reception positions (one is a more corporate type place, one is a spa), and the other is for an Administrative Assistant position.

I was thinking it would be a cool thing to do to dress en femme for these interviews. Like for the 2 corporate ones, women's slacks, a cami, button down and blazer with ballet flats. For the spa, leggings and a long belted sweater with flats. Appropriate lingerie underneath of course

I was up in the air as to try to pass, especially as they already have my name. I think it would be more kinky to go in with my short hair and a little stubble with the women's clothing.

Thoughts? Or better yet, dare me with something better. Interview #1 is Friday (spa), interview #2 is Tuesday (Corporate Reception), #3 is Wednesday (Admin Asst).

Give me your worst, guys.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:34 AM   #2
ChastitySissy

Good idea, but I'd personally go for a convincing and an almost 'trying to be accepted' look, not with stubble or anything. Just llok as good as possible with female clothing!

_.-' KINKTALK + GETDARE '-._
ChastitySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
ashleydawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChastitySissy View Post
Good idea, but I'd personally go for a convincing and an almost 'trying to be accepted' look, not with stubble or anything. Just llok as good as possible with female clothing!
But where's the humiliation in that?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cross dressing, humiliation, office, public, sissy