Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-26-2024, 01:54 PM   #1
KHdominant

Default The Cat Girl

Quote:
This started a little writing exercise and has rapidly turned into a much bigger story. It's a slow one, so stick around to get to know the characters before things get kinkier. I'm always on the look out for writing feedback, especially as i havn't written with this kind of voice in a while. Anway, enjoy and i have the first 3-5 parts ready to go. I'll upload them slowly so i can keep writing and stay well ahead.

Kayleigh was a simple girl. She liked feeling safe and cozy and happy. Almost nothing on earth could beat a soft cushiony sofa with a warm blanket. Or laying out on a recliner chair in the sun and basking in the rays. Letting the sounds of the world outside and away float around. It was almost nothing, because food did exist. A tasty cheese burger with pickles, or a rish wholesome tomato bolognese. Simple things in life made Kayleigh the happiest.

In this theme a walk through town, or out into the country, did wonders for the soul. Most of her friends were town folks so wandering from coffee shop to bookstore to cake stall to second-hand clothes was very common. Kayleigh could always spy a new hoodie or a comfy pair of leggings on the racks, almost like a secret sense. Trips would often end with a few new items, and a book, and she’s settle into her nook on the sofa whilst her flatmates busied themselves preening and peackocking ahead of some sweaty noise thumping night out.

No hard feelings between either side. Kayleigh was happy making sure the flat was neat and tidy whilst her roomies did not. But equally her roomies were more than happy to deal with the shopping and forcing her out to enjoy the world. Everything in balance.

“Hey Kay, can you ever walk past a cat and not stop to say hi and try to stroke it?” Kayleigh did her upmost to ignore this comment from Zoe, one of her roomates. They were strolling round a park when Kayleigh stopped and crouched to give the small tabby a bit of love. “I mean, it’s not like a dog that not only loves you back but is actually useful!”

Too much! “Cats love you back too, and it’s even more special. And yes, you well know I will stop for every cat we ever walk past”. Kayleighs indignant response slipping out as she lifted her head and poked her tongue out at Zoe. “How can you not love cats?! Fluffy and smol, independent yet loving.”

“Did you just say smol out loud, like in a real conversation? You know this isn’t the internet?”

“-humph- Smol is just the right word for this smol man. Look he’s just happy for the attention”, Kayleigh was nuzzling her fingers between the tabbys ears and putting a contended look on the cars face. “It costs nothing to be kind for a minute to an animal”

“Yes I know, but we were walking, like two paths over that way… then you cut off over here oblivious to anything else.”

“Oh shush Zoe! Cats are cool, the best.” As she said this Kayleigh straightened up. “There, just a few moments and now we can back to wherever we were going”.

Zoe and Kayleigh continued there walk, lapping the park a couple of times for the fresh air, continuing to chat about nothing in particular. Cutting down an alley between blocks on the way home Zoe spied a black cat lounging in the sun on a fire-escape above them.
“You gonna climb a few flights up a ladder to go say hi to that one?” teased Zoe, poking Kayleigh in the ribs.

“I’m not a crazy cat lady!”

“Maybe not. In fact, Kay, I’d say you are just a cat.” Zoe wrinkled her nose and looked hard at Kayleigh. “That’s it” she exclaimed! “That’s why you like cats so much, because you are one of them!”

“Umm, no Zoe, I’m a human.”

“You sure about that Kay? I mean, you practically purr when you curl up on the sofa, do your own thing most of the time unless me and Rhiannon offer food as a bribe, and you basically have fur with all the oversized jumpers and t’s you hde in! C’mon, I’m even using your own points about why cats are good to show you are one of them” Zoe was practically bouncing on the spot with the realisation. “Yes, you’re a cat girl! Omg!”

The Cat Girl (Story)

My Ad Seeking A Submissive (still looking)

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik/discord available on request and if i like you. Tell me what song you're currently listening to, or what film you checked out lately!

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
KHdominant is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KHdominant for this post:
Old 05-28-2024, 12:02 PM   #2
WetSwimmerGirl

Following... and looking forward to updates

Discord & KIK: WetSwimmerGirl

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

No PM Dares at the moment.

Last Orgasm: May 18, June 9
Denied until: August 25
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 10:05 AM   #3
KHdominant

@WetSwimmerGirl - You're welcome, hopefully you keep enjoying them!

_____

“Zoe you need to chill… ok I like cats, but who doesn’t like being warm and looked after… and… ok the bribary is a fair point… and the clothes… but I don’t purrr!” Kayleigh shuffled slightly uncomfortably on the spot. Zoe was weirdly correct with her statements and it felt almost like she was making fun of her.
“Oh honey, don’t fret your pretty little fuzzy head about it.” Zoe even reached over and nuzzled her fingers on the top of Kayleighs head in a perfect imitation of the park. “Adorable kitties like you should just smile and enjoy the strokes. Hhaha oh Kay I love you, you little cutie. Lets keep going and get back before Rhiannon starts thinking we got stuck up a tree.” With that last remark Zoe threw her head back and practically cackled. Kayleigh pouted and picked up her feet and started walking again.

The rest of the afternoon and evening was normal. Kayleigh knew there was no malice from Zoe, it was meant in a nice friendly way. However the thought sort of lodged into her head. Cats were cool and got loads of extra benefits Humans could only dream of. Therefore would it really be that bad to some kind of cat girl? More excuse to curl up, received love and affection, do her own thing, and only have to spend time with people when she wanted to. Frankly it sounded dreamy for Kayleigh. Not that she was a loner she had to remind herself, just like a lot of people in the world she preferred calm environments with friends. The bustling hustling bumping clubs and whatever were for Zoe and Rhiannon, whenever they dragged Kayleigh along it was a long tortuous night.

Eventually the three of them drifted away to their rooms to settle in for the night. Kayleigh did her usual bedtime routine, and lay there staring at her phone. Flicking through the usual socials and seeing whatever was trending for the day. All very whatever, not engaging. So she started to look for “cat behavior” and “do pets and humans mimic each other”. Kind of interesting but all super sciencey and not the sort of engagement Kayleigh was seeking. “Cat girl” got that much more interesting, much more what Kayleigh was looking for late at night in her bed. She would never describe herself as kinky but in this modern world it’s impossible to avoid it. Thus she could recognise the fetish of pet play, alongside the more purely cosplay elements. The idea of buying a pair of cat ears to thread into her hair floated around, certainly she didn’t want to crawl around with some kind of tail in her ass.

Some tapping and swiping was crystallising more of this concept for Kayleigh. She didn’t want to ‘be’ a cat, but there wouldn’t be any harm to adding a few more of the aesthetics and embracing the behaviours. After all she was basically there in her actions already, and her style whilst not particular kitty was definitely more about comfort and snuggles. A few more taps and swipes later her order was placed and beginning it’s journey to her. Kayleigh flopped back in her sheets with a smile and something new to look forwards to.

The following day the car conversation didn’t surface at all with Zoe. From Kayleighs point of view it was obviously a passing thing from the walk and nothing more, and she was happy with that. Especially with a packaged whizzing through the postal system. She wanted to do this to feel good and happy, not be the butt of some prank or a weirdo to her friends.

Two-day shipping, a truly modern miracle. Certainly Kayleigh was thankful for it and not having these things turn up a week later when she was burned up on the concept. Zoe was still out at work and Rhiannon was somewhere, groceries or another errand, Kayleigh wasn’t that sure or bothered. The secrecy wasn’t really needed, but the privacy to see if this was even plausible felt nice. The box opened on her bed Kayleigh surveyed the content for a moment, before reaching in a hand to begin experimenting.

The Cat Girl (Story)

Kik/discord available on request and if i like you. Tell me what song you're currently listening to, or what film you checked out lately!

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Old 06-01-2024, 12:16 PM   #4
KHdominant

First up the classic, cat ear head band. The band was a simple thing black one, designed to blend in with the hair, whilst the ears poking up had pink for the inner ear and a soft white fur outside, standing a few inches tall. Kayleigh fiddled in front of her mirror to get the band hidden under her dark locks, and stood a moment to admire the new adornments to her reflection. Also reflexivly Kayleigh could feel her mind trying hard to make them wiggle as if by some kind of magic, but no they stayed firmly in place. A few side to side shakes made sure they were secure and put a big smile on her face, this was feeling like a good idea well executed.

Next out were a few pairs of various socks. Some ankle length, some mid calf, and some up to knee high. All had a similarish patterning, black to begin with going up and turning to white near the top, with a couple of little black triangles intruding on the white space, yes they were supposed to look like cats. Kayleigh admitted to herself this was exactly true to what a cats legs look like, but they were cute and just helped build the vibe in her head. To try on she picked out a pair of the thigh highs, and instantly ran into a problem. Being comfy Kayleigh she was wearing a pair of trackies, and she was not going to stretch her new socks immediately. So off came the trackies, leaving Kayleigh to shiver slightly, mostly from anticipation, as she stood there in her panties. The socks slide on effortlessly, and she rolled them out to their fullest. They came to rest just over halfway up her thigh, and the two-tone nature vibed beautifully with the white/pink ears and her dark hair.

Kayleigh took a moment more to admire herself. Giggling she playfully batted at her ears and rubbed her nose. Definitely fun to be a bit more cat! The third piece from the box was again silly. A pair of almost gloves, white in color but with pink paws on the palms. Kayleigh had also seen these as socks, but for now she felt like it would be weird to feel the paws as she moved around, so on the gloves that was reduced. No fool, Kayleigh had got the right sizes, which was still a relief. The gloves were definitely daft, as she looked down at the paws and felt very foolish indeed.

The reflection in the mirror, however, was reflecting back this adorable creature. Kayleigh almost lost her train of thought as she got a proper view at the change before her. No longer the quiet cosy girl, she now looked, and felt, like a cute little kitty. Ears, socks, gloves all feeding into the change. A warmth built inside her and Kayleigh let out a little mmm as she posed and turned in the mirror.

“Well well well!” Kayleigh froze solid mid-twirl. “This is what you do when we go out is it? Perv on yourself in the mirror wearing… whatever this is…” Rhiannon gestured one hand through the air at Kayleigh, as her voice dripped with the satisfaction of a predator toying with their prey. “I knew there must be something hidden under the sweaters and blankets, it’s always the quiet ones. No no, no need to try and protest. I’ve been standing here for a few minutes darlin’, you were totally lost in yourself”.

The Cat Girl (Story)

Old 06-05-2024, 10:17 AM   #5
KHdominant

Rhiannon moved with confident purpose across the bedroom, and lowered Kayleighs arms to her sides, holding her in place. “My sweet little Kayleigh. I love you but oh this is so much more fun to find out! You do have a real fun side. Ah yes and I know Zoe will feel the same!” The beaming smile from Rhiannon did nothing to settle the sinking put in Kayleighs stomach. This wasn’t great, but Zoe would 100% connect the dots from their conversation, and that’d make her insufferable beyond belief.
“Now don’t move Kay, okay? I know just the couple of things this… look… needs to be completed. I know normally you fight off any attempt I make to help you style or dress up. Today I recommend you really don’t move a muscle. I’ll be back in a tick…” Barely a pause for breath as Rhiannon sprang back out of the room and down the corridor. Kayleigh didn’t move, not so much out of obedience as just her brain overloading and shutting down. The sounds of rustling echoed around the flat as Rhiannon was obviously hunting for something very specific, and Kayleigh was getting ever more nervous things were going to rapidly spiral to a deeply uncomfortable place.

“Yay you didn’t move, perfect” Rhinanon bounded back into the room. “Right, so I grabbed what we need. Aww Kay, don’t look quite so terrified. Take off that frumpy t-shirt I’ve got something much more fun for you.”
Kayleigh didn’t move, still frozen. “Now please honey, before I have to take it off for you.” Rhiannon’s tone was firm but not aggressive. Kayleigh didn’t even realise she was moving until the fabric of the shirt obscured her eyes, he body seemingly in autopilot under Rhiannons’ commands. As the dark shirt fell to the floor Kayleigh tried instinctively to bring her arms up to cover herself. A somewhat silly motion as she knew Rhiannon had seen her in underwear and swimwear many many times, but never in a situation as vulnerable as this. Before her hands could get into a place of modesty Rhiannon thrust forwards a new garment, “Put this on! Chop chop!”
Rhiannon was insistent and obviously impatient. The excitement was radiating off her, and that in part made Kayleigh feel a little less nervous. She looked at what was passed over. It was a two-tone pink & black mini dress with white trim and a shape cut out of the chest. It was shaped like a cat! “Please put it on Kay, pleeeassseeee!” Rhiannon’s voice was sweet and deliberately innocent, whilst her arms where already on Kayleighs, helping her slip into the dress.

This was most definitely not what Kayleigh would ever wear voluntarily. No-one would do this. But as the dress settled into place and Kayleigh could see herself in the mirror again she could not help but smile just a hint. The attention and enthusiasm from Rhiannon was becoming infectious, and she was certainly enjoying how good and cute she appeared.
“Almost complete now Kay. But I need you to continue being good and stand very very still again.” Kayleigh wasn’t moving, she was comfortable letting Rhiannon dictate at this point. Rhiannon produced a small travel sized make-up bag and pulled out a pencil. “Please be still, we want this to actually look good” and with that she got to work. Kayleigh at times wanted to wrinkle her nose at the sensation, or even sneeze, but fought the instincts. “Thank you babe! Ok have a quick look before I give you the finishing touch.”

Whiskers! Rhiannon had delicately drawn a set of whiskers on my face and filled in the tip of my nose. Kayleigh recognised this wasn’t much beyond a basic halloween type make-up effect, but it felt special that Rhiannon had made the effort for her. She looked at her face, and her new ears, socks and outfit. Kayleigh couldn’t help by let out a contented sigh and smile.
“Yes Kay, see you look so so cute and amazing. Stay there whilst I add the final touch”, and with that Kayleigh felt Rhiannon fiddle at the back of the dress. As Rhiannons hands came away Kayleigh could feel a weight tugging back and down, one that hung and moved as she did. Twisting left and right she saw the flash in the mirror of a simple black cat tail. Obviously Rhiannon had some bits around from previous Haloweens or costume parties and was donating them to this little play around. As Kayleigh swayed her hips to swish the tail in and out of view in the mirror she also noted how the little pull on the dress really amplified her figure, tapering the waist and putting her boobs even more on display in the cut out of the dress.

The Cat Girl (Story)

Old 06-07-2024, 10:01 AM   #6
KHdominant

Kayleigh blushed and smiled. “Mmmaahhh” a little moan of pleasure slipped passed her lips.
“Oh hehe silly Kitty, should that be ‘Purr’?” Rhiannon winked and prodded at Kayleigh, “So do you like my little touch ups!”
“I do…” whispered Kayleigh
“Louder please darlin’”
“I do! Thank you Rhiannon. And thank you for not making fun of me.” Kayleigh shifted nervously on her feet, not looking at Rhiannon and focusing her eyes on the mirror.
“Of course I wouldn’t make fun of you silly. I am your friend, and I can see when there’s an idea brewing that should be nourished and encouraged”. Rhiannon stood next to Kayleigh and entwined their fingers together. “I havn’t seen you smile quite this naturally for a while, outside of when you are off stroking a real cat. It’s nice! Oh it’ll be so nice to surprise Zoe when she comes back from work, she’ll love to see you like this all happy and smiling!”
Kayleigh felt a harsh shudder fly up and down her body. “No no no I can’t have Zoe see this! You weren’t even supposed to see it! I was just fooling around with…. No she can’t see… oh no please Rhi!” She jerked her hands away from Rhiannon, and stumbled back tripping onto her bed.

“Wow that’s a strong reaction Kay. I though you were having fun here. Is… are you and Zoe ok?” Rhiannon stepped towards her friend, softly reaching a hand forward to caress Kayleighs knee.
“… Zoe… she… um…” stammered Kayleigh
“Ok now I know something happened with you and Zoe! Spill! Tell!” Rhiannon continued forwards, picking her knees up onto the bed until she was practically ontop of Kayleigh.
“Please promise you won’t make fun of me… or tell Zoe anything! Please Rhi please!” Kayleigh was practically begging.
“It can’t be this bad!” Rhiannon rolled herself to the side and locked her arms around Kayleighs waist. “Take a deep breath Kay”.

Kayleigh tried her best to give a rough explanation of her walk and talk with Zoe a few days ago. How the comment lodged into her head and lead her around the internet late at night. Culminating in the order for what Rhiannon had stumbled across. When she said it outloud Kayleigh felt how ridiculous it was to react like this, and she tried to hide her face in Rhiannons shoulder.

“Oh my, you poor little girl. You have nothing to be embarrassed about.” Rhinannon tried her best to console Kayleigh, starting to stroke her head. “So you wanted to try a new look, what’s the big deal?! Just a moment ago you were smiling and vibing and having fun.”
“I know. But you know me, I’m not exactly the outgoing type. I certainly don’t get all dressed up like you and Zoe doe. And it’s stupid, but I thought maybe Zoe would laugh at me for some reason. It’s silly but she’s right I do behave like a cat and to buy myself some ears… I feel so stupid” Kayleigh hugged Rhiannon back and enjoyed the strokes, feeling herself starting to relax a little.
“Here’s what we’re going to do.” Started Rhiannon. “You are going to take some more deep breaths and stay here. Look in the mirror. Enjoy feeling good about yourself you silly thing. Find your vibe again. I will head off Zoe when she gets home and slowly gently prepare her for you. When I feel she’s onboard I’ll knock and come get you. If she, for some reason is weird and nasty, I’ll clip her round the head and… umm… run her favourite lingerie through tumble-dry cycle!”
Kayleigh squeezed Rhiannon tight, “You’re such a good friend Rhi. Ok. Deal.”

The Cat Girl (Story)

Old 06-08-2024, 09:20 AM   #7
KHdominant

Once Rhiannon had left her room, Kayleigh let out a very deep long breath and collapsed back on her bed. Obviously none of that was meant to take place, but whilst her initial reaction was panic Rhiannon had been so caring and supportive. Kayleigh had no doubt she could trust her friend of many years. So she sat herself up, slowly worked up to her feet, still slightly unsteady from the adrenaline surge which was ebbing away. She stood back in front of the mirror, slowly twirling and twisting. Her hands started to come back up and bat and rub at her whiskers and ears. That good feeling returned as she looked in detail at the new reflection. She felt cute and pretty, even a little sexy in the dress she’d never wear by choice.

Kayleigh couldn’t spend forever looking at herself in the mirror. She did briefly contemplate getting back into regular clothes, but that little niggle in her head would not allow it. She’d come this far and she trust Rhiannon, so she’d keep going. To pass the time, and keep building herself up, she got her phone and went back to looking up cat girls. She watched a few cosplayers on TikTok doing little poses or dances, ok not really cat like but they did make tails swoosh. Kayleigh stood up and tried a couple, and yes she felt a little daft but again she could catch a glimpse of the effect in the mirror and she loved it. Never had Kayleigh felt quite so pretty and confident.

She wanted to keep scrolling. But then she thought cats shouldn’t really be allowed on the bed. So she got down and knelt on the floor, tucking the tail around her feet and settling down. More TikToks. More letting her mind focus in and wander through the images she was watching. Looking at these cat girls, some would have little collars on with bells which seemed cute even if Kayleigh knew putting a collar on a real cat is quite an ordeal and not worth the effort. Clips now with the cat girls curled up at the feet and legs of their boyfriends/girlfriends. Faces with big contented smiles. That’s what Kayleigh wanted with this whole idea, just a way to let go and be safe and happy.

Then came a knocking at the door. Kayleigh startled. Had Zoe really gotten back that quickly? Kayleigh checked the time and realised she’d really zoned out on her phone and a couple of hours had indeed passed in a cat filled haze. “Can I come in Kay?” Rhiannon softly asked as she cracked the door slightly.
“Yes yes, it’s ok”
Rhiannon stood over Kayleigh who was still kneeling on the floor. “Well you certainly look more relaxed now. I’ve chatted to Zoe, and of course she’s fully supportive of you Kay. Daft girl ever doubting us. She’s very excited to see this Kitty Kay. You feel up for coming to the sofas?”
Kayleigh nodded and stood up with a smile. “Thank you Rhi.” Kayleigh shivered softly, this felt ok but a touch scary. Rhiannon picked up on the energy and again clasped Kayleighs hand in hers. They walked together out into the main living space to meet Zoe.

The Cat Girl (Story)

Old 06-11-2024, 01:30 PM   #8
KHdominant

“Yaaasss!!” Exclaimed Zoe. “Oh so very yes! Look at you! I love it!”. She jumped up off the sofa and bounced around, before tearing across the room and throwing her arms around Kayleigh. “I forgive you for trying to keep secrets from us Kay. Ok now give me a twirl.” Zoe took a half step back, and started to pull Kaylegih into a spin before she could respond. “Oh Rhiannon you did a good job topping off her look.”
“Thanks Zoe. Small touches but they definitely took her up a level.”
“Indeed. How could I not want to help out our darling Kitty Kay?!”
Kayleigh blushed slightly and stood still again, unsure what to do next. The two girls continued to babble to each other for a minute.

“No need to just stand there Kay. Lets sit so we can talk more comfortably. Rhi, you want to go grab us some wine – I think we’re going to want a little help here” Zoe got herself back down on the sofa and patted the spot next to her, encouraging Kayleigh to come and relax down next to her.
“Rhi’s a great friend. I had totally forgotten about our chat on the walk. When I came home today and she cornered me instantly I was a little worried something bad had happened. This though is so good.”
“Yes, I am a great friend” Rhiannon chuckled as she placed a bottle of wine on the table with three glasses. “Please Zoe, keep going about how amazing I am”.
“Don’t get too big headed.” Zoe rolled her eyes. “You did good today but now it’s up to us all to make sure Kayleigh feels comfortable and happy.”
“Oh I’m feeling ok. A little nervous maybe still but Rhi’s been amazing…”
“Yes, more adoration please ladies!”
“Shut up Rhi! Let her talk”. Zoe and Rhi poked their tongues at each other for a second before quieting down a focusing back on Kayleigh.
“I don’t know. I just thought you were kind of right about me. And if it was correct I’m kind of like a cat, and doing cat like things made me happy, then if I tried to be more cat like perhaps then I’d feel even better. A little positive reinforcement loop you know.”
“We get it Kay.” Zoe said reassuringly. “And? I guess it has worked.”
“Uhuh yeah I guess… well, a bit mixed because Rhi walked in on me and now here I am… I only wanted to joke around… this wasn’t the plan..” Kayleigh felt her cheeks flushing again.

Rhiannon reached over and again began to stroke Kayleighs hair. This seemed to help and Kayleigh relaxed a bit more. “Mmm that’s nice…” Kayleigh nuzzled back into Rhiannon’s hand. “.. I.. umm.. . so what now?”
“This is something Zoe and I were talking about before I fetched you. We have a few ideas.” Rhiannon shifted round so she could more easily stroke up and down Kayleighs back. “It depends how much you want to explore this new look for you.”
“C’mon Rhi, you know me. I’m not exactly decisive. Plus you’ve already helped me much further today than I’d have reach alone in weeks or months” Kayleigh found herself moving in time with Rhiannons hand as it went up and down her back. This felt nice, to be the center of attention and looked after.
“That’s why we have talked about it. We can tell you like this, cutie, and we want to encourage anything that makes you happy Kay. Not that you’re normally sad or anything, but you haven’t looked so naturally happy in ages.” Zoe had joined in Rhiannon in running her hands over Kayleigh, sliding her fingers over the new socks, caressing Kayleighs legs. “We want you to continue being Kitty Kay. Don’t hide away in your room like you tried earlier. When you get in from work go grab your pieces and slip into it. Then you can hang around here looking extra cute, and in turn we give you a safe space to try out something new.”
“I … mean… thank you. I would like that. But it feels like you’re doing a lot for me and I’m not giving anything back.”
“Not true. We love you Kay, and we both want the best for you. Seeing you truly relaxed is a good reward for us.” Rhiannon timed this comment to coincide with a very firm stroke, dragging her fingers up the entire length of Kayleighs spine, eliciting a big involuntary shiver.
“Mmmoooohhmmmm” moaned Kayleigh “Ah that was nice Rhi, thank you.”
“Haha I think our fun will be in trying to make you purr for us!” Giggled Zoe.

The Cat Girl (Story)

Old 06-14-2024, 10:08 AM   #9
KHdominant

The three girls continued to talk. As often of the evenings it was a range of topics from how was work through to what was on the TV. But always either Rhiannon or Zoe was running their hands over Kayleigh. Kayleigh reciprocated the attention by pressing herself closer up against her friends, letting herself just relax and enjoy the moment. She had even stopped thinking about her outfit, it only crossed her mind as she tried to shift her weight, and her tail would brush her legs or tug on the dress. She was also very thankful her friends were not pressuring her at all, they both seemed genuinely supportive. The embarrassment and panic of earlier was long gone. As Zoe and Rhiannon put on a reality show that Kayleigh very much did not care about, she pulled out her phone to pass the time.

Back to TikTok and flicking through more cosplay and catgirl videos. Kayleigh was making a little mental list of accessories she liked the look of, more ears, and tails, and collars. She kept scrolling, and the videos slowly started to morph. The cat girls where on tighter leashes, pulled closer to their ‘owners’ legs. Their outfits got less cute and skimpier. One or two started to crawl around the floor. Grabbing toys off the floor with their mouths. Kayleigh realised she was squeezing her thighs together watching the clips, that was not her idea but she liked the style and if just getting attention made her feel good then surely slipping more into the role would feel even better. Rhiannon suddenly bust out laughing at something on the tv, snapping Kayleigh from her trance. She quickly put her phone down hoping no-one had spotted how focused she’d been.

“I, um, I think I’m going to go to bed.” Kayleigh said as she leant forwards to stand up. As she did she felt Zoe hold onto her wrist. “Um, Zoe…?”
“I just wanted to say I’m proud of you and thank you for sharing with is Kitty Kay” Zoe lilted.
“And you can hold onto the dress and tail for a while. Obviously I don’t use them everyday, so you might as well!” Offered Rhiannon.
“Oh… thanks… but I… I wasn’t going to do this everyday…” Stammered Kayleigh, feeling even more self conscious.
“What do you mean you were going to stop? No no pretty Kitty Kay! We won’t stand for that.” Rhiannon stood up to face Kayleigh. “We keep saying it but you really have looked so naturally relaxed and happy, we want to encourage that and help you.”
“Exactly, Kay. So when you get home from work tomorrow we would love it if you became Kitty Kay again. Please. Try it again, for us. For you”. Zoe let go of Kayleighs wrist with her last words and smiled at her friend.
“I… this was nice… I guess there’s no harm in trying it again. But! I won’t wear this dress again tomorrow.” Negotiated Kayleigh.
“Fine” Replied Rhiannon and Zoe in unison.
Kayleigh gave them both a smile and hug, then turned and went to her room.

She closed the door gently behind her, and leaned back against it exhaling a very long breath. Her friends were correct, thought Kayleigh, she had enjoyed herself. A lot more than she thought she would. Plus the more she looked at new ideas and thought about it she kept getting excited. It felt like she’d found something totally natural that made her happy. Looking across at her mirror she definitely smiled. She wiggled her butt to make the tail swish, and paused for a moment.

The Cat Girl (Story)

Old Today, 09:40 AM   #10
KHdominant

Quote:
Thank you Kaiyo and WetSwimmerGirl *cough*kitten*cough* - the public display of support does really motivate me and make me smile!
Kayleigh tossed her phone onto her bed and slowly sank down onto her hands and knees. She wasn’t so much actively thinking, more just following what her body was telling her to do. So she began to crawl slowly across the floor towards her wardrobe. Padding softly, not wanting to make any strange noises and attract the girls, but also thinking about each move and how a cat would go. Feeling the paw on her gloves press on her palm with each move only served to heighten the sensation. Kayleigh slid open her wardrobe door and reached up to pull out a thin black belt. She ran her fingers up and down the leather, before looping it around her neck. The long end she let fall down in front, and she sat back again looking at the mirror. Not a perfect collar, but Kayleigh didn’t mind, it was enough as she looked even more like a pet. She took the end of the belt into hand and slowly pulled it up and away, feeling the pressure on her neck, leaning her body to follow the lead of the belt. She kept going until she had to shift forwards and back onto her hands and knees.

A loud clinking of glasses from the kitchen snapped Kayleigh back to reality. She dropped the belt, breathing heavily. Kayleigh stood up and began to get ready for bed, properly. Her mind raced a thousand miles an hour. Today had been a lot! She’d gone far beyond anything she had planned, but she had enjoyed near enough every moment. Carefully Kayleigh folded up the clothes and tucked them all into a drawer along with the accessories. She padded to the bathroom, now in her pjs, and washed the whiskers off. Looking up in the mirror she felt a little down now seeing her normal reflection. Kayleigh really couldn’t believe quite how comfortably she slipped into being a cat. Even getting the belt to make a collar. That gave her an idea. So sliding herself between the sheets of her bed she plugged her phone in to charge and again went to TikTok for a little look around.

The next morning and Kayleigh really had to force herself up and out of bed. Bleary eyed she managed to get dressed and fed and out to work on time. The quick little look around had, unsurprisingly, gone on a lot longer than intended. Kayleigh found so many threats to follow, new holes to fall down. She had managed just a few hours sleep in the end, and through the day she was very zoned out from work. All she wanted to do was get out, get home, and get back to being a cat. She knew it was kind of silly, but she was full of ideas and wanted to explore more. Work was getting in the way, as much as she wanted to be a cat she was very firmly keeping it inside the flat. Even if she did get a laugh at the idea of walking through the office and a tail poking out under her skirt. Picturing the faces of her colleagues, trying to figure out if they did see anything or their eyes were playing tricks.

The Cat Girl (Story)

Advertisements
Kink Talk