Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2024, 02:33 AM   #16
Pussycat.

I am sorry.
As promised, i stripped, took a shower, and kneel near the front door naked and blindfolded - hands behind my back and knees apart. I got in position 10 minutes before his arrival , but it felt like eternity.. i had texted him this punishment details but he didn't reply to it. I waited and waited.
Soon i heard his car pulling over, and gate opening. My heart raced. I could not see, i was getting so restless. I could feel breeze on my body - door was not closed.
I called out his name a few times - he didn't respond
Then i said sir , he replied back.

After a few moments, i could feel him standing in front of me. I opened my mouth and got a slap for being a horny slut already..
With his shoe, he started rubbing my pussy.
He did it for good 5 minutes atleast and pinched my nipples sharply a few times.
After a few minutes, he pinched and twisted both my nipples very hard - i screamed and he pushed his cock deep inside my mouth.
He left my nipples and held my hair and fucked my mouth hard .I gagged with each thrust.
My face was slapped and fucked very hard and fast. It made me feel like a slut. His slut. Soon he shot his cum in mouth and on my face.
I was not allowed to swallow or clean up. He rubbed the cum a little more on my face.
Without removing the blindfold, he pulled my hair asking me to move to sofa. I was pulled on his knee. I felt so dirty and equally horny at the moment. He didn't waste any time and spanked my already light red ass hard and fast with a spatula. I screamed and screamed but he didn't stop until 15 spanks were done on each ass cheek.

Then he let me remove my blindfold and helped me wash up. He looked so happy and i hated itt.

We still have time - looking for more punishments for me

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 05:28 AM   #17
EasyLeesy

You took so long to write that report, I think that deserves a special punishment.

You are to mouthfuck partner where ever he chooses. At home. In a mall changing room, in the car, it doesn't matter its his choice. When he blows keep sucking. It doesnt matter if his load started coming out your nose your sucking so much, just keep sucking until you are physically unable to or he blows a second load. Sloppier the better.
EasyLeesy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EasyLeesy for this post:
Old 05-26-2024, 12:37 PM   #18
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyLeesy View Post
You took so long to write that report, I think that deserves a special punishment.

You are to mouthfuck partner where ever he chooses. At home. In a mall changing room, in the car, it doesn't matter its his choice. When he blows keep sucking. It doesnt matter if his load started coming out your nose your sucking so much, just keep sucking until you are physically unable to or he blows a second load. Sloppier the better.
Yes sorry i agree that I should have sent the report right away and should be punished for the delay too. And my partner adds I am a lazy ass. Only pain and humiliation can fix it.
And Sorry we are not a fan of doing it outside our home. Although I am to get one mouthfuck every 3 hours from him today as part of another dare. I hate it sooo much and he loves it.

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk