Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-25-2024, 03:36 PM   #5026
Sissy swim boi

Tell us all the humiliating things about your body that you woul love a dom to humiliate you about !!

Likes edging, spanking, anal,humiliation, tease & denial, bondage, dice dares, Small to medium insertions bondage, crossdressing(swimsuit’s especially)

Dislikes pee, messy, pics

Hard Limits: scat, face pics, family, shaving, public, Illegal, line writing, spending money , chastity

Kik: sissyswimswitch
Sissy swim boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 04:07 PM   #5027
useless lucy

Yes Sir,
I am quite flat, and I only have a rather small ass. Still, I have some stretch marks on my butt and legs.
However my asshole is embarrasingly stretched (for my standarts that is, I don't know how it compares).
In addition to that, my toes are slightly crooked
Toys: many household items, electric toothbrush, a buttplug, nipple clamps connected with a chain (~35cm)

Feel free to PM me dares you have
PM dares for Lucy (updated)
useless lucy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk