Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-24-2024, 03:34 PM   #13801
AdultBabyDiapeLoser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazey View Post
I need more motivation to keep checking this site, so I'll join for a month (until 24th June).

@Wedgdm: 2 hours or every hour late is a pair of underwear that you must destroy by giving yourself a wedgie. You may cap this to a maximum of three pairs if you piss yourself and stay in your wet underwear until you message me a 300 minimum word essay explaining how pathetic you are for wetting yourself.

@AdultBabyDiapeLoser: 2 hours or your bedtime attire will be a diaper, pacifier and your LFB brat onesie until you beat one of your suppository records.

@SubbyAbi: 2 hours or put on a diaper and orgasm only by humping a pillow, looking at nothing but images of women you know.

@Jdreno89: 2 hours or make your avatar a picture of you cross-dressed for 1 day per hour late.

@Tsuk: 2 hours or for your next two meals, they are to be served in a diaper that you have worn for at least two hours. You must eat from the floor, on all fours, using only your mouth.

@Switchguy00: 2 hours or put an ice cube up your ass and try to cum using only one finger. If the ice cube melts before you're done, ruin the orgasm and stay denied for at least 4 days.

@diaperboy06: 2 hours or choose five of your PM dares and double the numbers in each of them. You must then use a random number generator to select 5 of your PM dares to complete.

@Erinyes: 2 hours or give yourself a cold shower, wearing all of your clothes... except for your underwear, that should be stuffed in your mouth. Duration is minimum 10 minutes.

@Messy_Diaper: 2 hours or pee in a glass and then sleep with that glass resting on your chest. Try not to wake up with a wet bed!

@kamita721: 2 hours or you're in for a 6 minute corner time. However, you're not allowed to set a timer. You must be within 6:00-6:59 minutes. If you are not in that range, you must give yourself 20 nipple pinches and then try again.

@Kaiyo: 2 hours or you are to put all of your panties in a pile at one side of your house. Get down on all fours and then go through the laborious process of moving each pair of panties one by one, using only your mouth. Every pair, drink a mouthful of water. You can't pee until you're done. I don't know how many you have, so this could be quite nice or really nasty!

@useless lucy: 2 hours or you are to set a 10 minute timer and go for a walk. When that 10 minute timer expires, I want you to spot the next person that you see and just make an assessment of them. Make some assumptions about who they are, what they're like as a person, but do not interact with them. I then want you to go home, write a very short 250 word piece of fiction about a character based on that stranger dominating you and humiliating you in a way that you feel you deserve. You are then to read it out loud while masturbating.

@ryancanbeused: 2 hours or 5 punches in the balls. Going simple, since you just posted and will likely catch this!
caught this in time tankfully beating my records would have been hell XD
Limits: face pictures, public exposure, family or friends, permanent damage, blood, extreme scat

in this thread till 6-10-2024
My supplies and wearables
BDSMTest results
kik: AdultBabyDiapeLoser
AdultBabyDiapeLoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 04:29 PM   #13802
Jdreno89

Quote:
I need more motivation to keep checking this site, so I'll join for a month (until 24th June).

@Wedgdm: 2 hours or every hour late is a pair of underwear that you must destroy by giving yourself a wedgie. You may cap this to a maximum of three pairs if you piss yourself and stay in your wet underwear until you message me a 300 minimum word essay explaining how pathetic you are for wetting yourself.

@AdultBabyDiapeLoser: 2 hours or your bedtime attire will be a diaper, pacifier and your LFB brat onesie until you beat one of your suppository records.

@SubbyAbi: 2 hours or put on a diaper and orgasm only by humping a pillow, looking at nothing but images of women you know.

@Jdreno89: 2 hours or make your avatar a picture of you cross-dressed for 1 day per hour late.

@Tsuk: 2 hours or for your next two meals, they are to be served in a diaper that you have worn for at least two hours. You must eat from the floor, on all fours, using only your mouth.

@Switchguy00: 2 hours or put an ice cube up your ass and try to cum using only one finger. If the ice cube melts before you're done, ruin the orgasm and stay denied for at least 4 days.

@diaperboy06: 2 hours or choose five of your PM dares and double the numbers in each of them. You must then use a random number generator to select 5 of your PM dares to complete.

@Erinyes: 2 hours or give yourself a cold shower, wearing all of your clothes... except for your underwear, that should be stuffed in your mouth. Duration is minimum 10 minutes.

@Messy_Diaper: 2 hours or pee in a glass and then sleep with that glass resting on your chest. Try not to wake up with a wet bed!

@kamita721: 2 hours or you're in for a 6 minute corner time. However, you're not allowed to set a timer. You must be within 6:00-6:59 minutes. If you are not in that range, you must give yourself 20 nipple pinches and then try again.

@Kaiyo: 2 hours or you are to put all of your panties in a pile at one side of your house. Get down on all fours and then go through the laborious process of moving each pair of panties one by one, using only your mouth. Every pair, drink a mouthful of water. You can't pee until you're done. I don't know how many you have, so this could be quite nice or really nasty!

@useless lucy: 2 hours or you are to set a 10 minute timer and go for a walk. When that 10 minute timer expires, I want you to spot the next person that you see and just make an assessment of them. Make some assumptions about who they are, what they're like as a person, but do not interact with them. I then want you to go home, write a very short 250 word piece of fiction about a character based on that stranger dominating you and humiliating you in a way that you feel you deserve. You are then to read it out loud while masturbating.

@ryancanbeused: 2 hours or 5 punches in the balls. Going simple, since you just posted and will likely catch this!
Wow 24 hours late... 24 days. Will be done tomorrow.

Fetish: thongs

X-dress, rope-play, light CBT, plugs, anal, joi, being controlled, pics, sub, switch, Dom, lovense.

Willing to risk: public, controlled exposure online, videos.

Dislikes: Scat, bodily fluids, sounding, family/friends, illegal, anything EXTREME, FINDOM.

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98339
Jdreno89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 04:44 PM   #13803
Jdreno89

Quote:
Originally Posted by useless lucy View Post
@Jdreno89 reply within two hours or for every half hour you are late you have to wear a thong, push it aside and fuck your ass for 5 minutes. Afterwards insert a plug an leave it in for half the time you were late (e.g. if you were 3 hours late, leave it in for 1,5 hours)

I am vulnerable for 8 days so until next saturday
28 hours late... �� 280 minutes anal, 140 minutes plugged.... Right?

Fetish: thongs

X-dress, rope-play, light CBT, plugs, anal, joi, being controlled, pics, sub, switch, Dom, lovense.

Willing to risk: public, controlled exposure online, videos.

Dislikes: Scat, bodily fluids, sounding, family/friends, illegal, anything EXTREME, FINDOM.

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98339
Jdreno89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 04:57 PM   #13804
Messy_diaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Im joining for 2 Weeks - so until 5 pm CEST on the 7th of June

If you dont reply in 2 hours:

@Messy_diaper
for 1 day per hours late you will only be allowed to use the toilet withing 20 minutes after sending out a dare in this thread

@Anonymous452
you will be forced to wear your maid outfit and do cleaning for 15 minutes per hour late. If everything is clean, make a mess and clean it.

@AdultBabyDiapeLoser
you will wear your hollow plug the next time you diaper up. You may only change after it leaks or you did cum 3 times.

Enjoy!

im vulnerable for two weeks

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 05:00 PM   #13805
Messy_diaper

Quote:

i think i will be in a wet bed

PM DARES

I love peeing my underwear

proud fag
i’m probably masturbating right now
Messy_diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 01:02 AM   #13806
randomperson12

I'm in for 2 weeks,

@messy_diaper reply in 2 hours or wet yourself when you read this

Likes: Pee Holding/Wetting/Drinking, Corner Time, Bondage, Tedious Tasks(such as line writing), Humiliation, Pain, Anal, Oral/Deepthroating

Dislikes: Messy, hidden public,

Limits: Scat, Full public, Pics(with face),Just use common sense

Toys: Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Rope, 2 Dildos(6 and 7 inches), Flogger, handcuffs, ankle cuffes, collar and leash, multiple buttplugs of various sizes

21/M
randomperson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 02:09 AM   #13807
useless lucy

Quote:

I didn't catch that, I guess I am in for some humiliation then.
Thank you, that is very elaborate!
Toys: many household items, electric toothbrush, a buttplug, nipple clamps connected with a chain (~35cm)

Feel free to PM me dares you have
PM dares for Lucy (updated)
useless lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 02:55 AM   #13808
Wedgdm

[QUOTE=Mazey;5512564]I need more motivation to keep checking this site, so I'll join for a month (until 24th June).

I missed this for a while so I’ll have to go with the maximum of 3.. is there specific wedgies I need to rip my panties with?

LIKES and LIMITS
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97824

Vulnerable in if you don’t reply.. (harder) until January 10 2025.
PATHETIC WEDGIE LOSER WHO DESERVES TO GET BULLIED PM ME AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE TASKS EVERY 10 tasks I get a diaper roll
Wedgdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 04:00 AM   #13809
OutOfMySpace

@Wedgdm if you don't reply in 2 hours you will spend 15 minutes in the corner kneeling with a wedgie. Try to make it an atomic wedgie.

@Erinyes if you don't reply in 2 hours you will stand 10 minutes in the corner. Stretch out your arms (So you will be like a T) and enjoy the pain!

I'm in for a month.

Likes: rules, trying out new kinks, light spanking, and possibly a lot more
Punishments: writing lines/copywork
Limits: Pictures (If I feel safe and comfortable, I can send them), scat, messy, sissy
Still exploring my likes and limits, so feel free to try out dares with me

Vulnerable until 06.22.2024
PM Dares
Kik: outofmyspace
OutOfMySpace is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OutOfMySpace for this post:
Old 05-25-2024, 07:36 AM   #13810
Erinyes
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Missed this completely, cold shower for me ig

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 07:37 AM   #13811
Erinyes
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfMySpace View Post
@Wedgdm if you don't reply in 2 hours you will spend 15 minutes in the corner kneeling with a wedgie. Try to make it an atomic wedgie.

@Erinyes if you don't reply in 2 hours you will stand 10 minutes in the corner. Stretch out your arms (So you will be like a T) and enjoy the pain!

I'm in for a month.
Missed this one too. Ouch!

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 10:50 AM   #13812
Wedgdm

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfMySpace View Post

I'm in for a month.
Missed this so I guess an atomic corner time it is…

LIKES and LIMITS
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97824

Vulnerable in if you don’t reply.. (harder) until January 10 2025.
PATHETIC WEDGIE LOSER WHO DESERVES TO GET BULLIED PM ME AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE TASKS EVERY 10 tasks I get a diaper roll
Wedgdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 11:20 AM   #13813
m45396

@randomperson12 reply in 2 hours or stand naked in the corner for 30 minutes with your largest buttplug inserted.

I'm in for 2 weeks.
m45396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 11:43 AM   #13814
Mazey

Let's do this again.

@ryancanbeused: 2 hours or you have to complete the following... By default, the starting number is 3 minutes. You can increase this time by 1 minute for every two punches to the balls that you give yourself. Once you've locked in a time, you are to roll 3 six-sided dice. You have as many minutes as you earned to complete the rolled number of edges. If you fail, you're to wear your cache for 1 day per edge you missed.

@Kaiyo: 2 hours or you must stylize every message you post on this forum with pink and italics for 24 hours per late hour.

@AdultBabyDiapeLoser: 2 hours or put in one of your vibrating plugs, handcuff yourself and write with your non-dominant hand 30 lines of "I will be more active in responding to Mazey's messages." on paper.

@Jdreno89: 2 hours or your next orgasm must be completed with a clothes peg on your balls.

@Messy_diaper: 2 hours or you are tasked with making a makeshift diaper out of any materials in your house. You are essentially to construct something around yourself that (without you holding it in place) will contain your pee. Once you are wearing the fake diaper, you are to stand in a wash basin or some other container large enough to catch any leakage and piss yourself. Any leakage that enters the basin must be poured over your next meal.

@randomperson12: 2 hours or it's a glass of water followed by 20 lines of "I will learn to control my bladder", followed by 10 minutes of corner time - with this three-step cycle repeated once per hour you were late. Obviously, you cannot break to use the bathroom.

@useless_lucy: 2 hours or the previous dare's 250 word story must be posted online and shared with me.

@Wedgdm: 2 hours or you are to immediately wet yourself upon learning that you have lost this challenge. If you are not able to do so, you are to give yourself an atomic wedgie and drink water until you have the urge to pee (and then you are to wet yourself).

@OutOfMySpace: 2 hours or you are to place your head in the toilet bowl (not touching anything), on your knees and give yourself 25 spanks with a hairbrush. Once done, and with your head still in, flush the toilet.

@ErinYes: 2 hours or complete this to the best of your ability: https://www.faproulette.co/2079/wedgie-lovers-roulette/

@m45396: 2 hours or take off your underwear and stuff it in your mouth for the next 15 minutes. Once done, put it back on.
My personal limits are pictures, messy, scat, cum, full public and anything illegal.
Mazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 11:54 AM   #13815
OutOfMySpace

Quote:
Let's do this again.

@ryancanbeused: 2 hours or you have to complete the following... By default, the starting number is 3 minutes. You can increase this time by 1 minute for every two punches to the balls that you give yourself. Once you've locked in a time, you are to roll 3 six-sided dice. You have as many minutes as you earned to complete the rolled number of edges. If you fail, you're to wear your cache for 1 day per edge you missed.

@Kaiyo: 2 hours or you must stylize every message you post on this forum with pink and italics for 24 hours per late hour.

@AdultBabyDiapeLoser: 2 hours or put in one of your vibrating plugs, handcuff yourself and write with your non-dominant hand 30 lines of "I will be more active in responding to Mazey's messages." on paper.

@Jdreno89: 2 hours or your next orgasm must be completed with a clothes peg on your balls.

@Messy_diaper: 2 hours or you are tasked with making a makeshift diaper out of any materials in your house. You are essentially to construct something around yourself that (without you holding it in place) will contain your pee. Once you are wearing the fake diaper, you are to stand in a wash basin or some other container large enough to catch any leakage and piss yourself. Any leakage that enters the basin must be poured over your next meal.

@randomperson12: 2 hours or it's a glass of water followed by 20 lines of "I will learn to control my bladder", followed by 10 minutes of corner time - with this three-step cycle repeated once per hour you were late. Obviously, you cannot break to use the bathroom.

@useless_lucy: 2 hours or the previous dare's 250 word story must be posted online and shared with me.

@Wedgdm: 2 hours or you are to immediately wet yourself upon learning that you have lost this challenge. If you are not able to do so, you are to give yourself an atomic wedgie and drink water until you have the urge to pee (and then you are to wet yourself).

@OutOfMySpace: 2 hours or you are to place your head in the toilet bowl (not touching anything), on your knees and give yourself 25 spanks with a hairbrush. Once done, and with your head still in, flush the toilet.

@ErinYes: 2 hours or complete this to the best of your ability: https://www.faproulette.co/2079/wedgie-lovers-roulette/

@m45396: 2 hours or take off your underwear and stuff it in your mouth for the next 15 minutes. Once done, put it back on.
luckily caught in time ^^ That would have been disgusting for me

Likes: rules, trying out new kinks, light spanking, and possibly a lot more
Punishments: writing lines/copywork
Limits: Pictures (If I feel safe and comfortable, I can send them), scat, messy, sissy
Still exploring my likes and limits, so feel free to try out dares with me

Vulnerable until 06.22.2024
PM Dares
Kik: outofmyspace
OutOfMySpace is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk