Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash.
No, this is not related to swimming 13 22.41%
Yes, this is absolutely related to swimming 41 70.69%
It needs to be adjusted to make it more relevant (please PM then change) 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-24-2024, 11:28 AM   #166
PetiteEmma
Wet Dreamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetSwimmerGirl View Post
Since all of you appeared to have conspired to send me a lot of Poke Poke and No No Nos.... integrity of my swimsuit is starting to become a concern (pic of suit coming on Monday) and my denial is just growing and growing... There are other PM dares, you know
Speaking from experience, it only takes 2 or 3 dedicated people to keep you in this lovely never ending state of constant denial

Not that I haven't contributed to that or anything <3

Last orgasm Dec. 4, 2023 l Denied until: N/A
Edges since last orgasm: 8236 l Add thread edges: 4236/10206
People who have seen me fully naked this year: 40

PM Dares l Likes, Limits, Toys l Rules l AMA l Clothes
My ENF Adventures l Other Random Reports
PetiteEmma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 11:47 AM   #167
Austin1985

Enjoy your Saturday off
Austin1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 11:49 AM   #168
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteEmma View Post
Speaking from experience, it only takes 2 or 3 dedicated people to keep you in this lovely never ending state of constant denial

Not that I haven't contributed to that or anything <3
Thanks Emma! ,<3 hugs and kisses

Discord & KIK: WetSwimmerGirl

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

No PM Dares at the moment.

Last Orgasm: May 18, June 9
Denied until: August 25
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 01:40 PM   #169
GD_SB

Hopefully you enjoy your Saturday with friends and family, taking one day „off“ is maybe some good idea. Seems you will get quite busy next week, with some special assignment awaiting you in the middle of the week... ;-)

Discord, Kik: GD username; might ask for Skype

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. Feel free to PM dare me anytimes. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner.

GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 01:47 PM   #170
Majk93

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD_SB View Post
Hopefully you enjoy your Saturday with friends and family, taking one day „off“ is maybe some good idea. Seems you will get quite busy next week, with some special assignment awaiting you in the middle of the week... ;-)
follow this thread from the beginning, and I really can't wait for the report on this task... I think it will be very interesting for all of us... and especially for you two!

Pics or video if I don’t know you, anal, public nudity, fluids on body, social medi, illegal

Im new here so i dont know what else give me a dare and i try do this

No any toys for now
Majk93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 10:54 PM   #171
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
So this morning I woke up to a rather interesting (and probably even a bit extreme) "You've been marked" PM. And although I am sure many of you will appreciate this PM (and possibly even thank the secret darer), reading it shook off any remnant of sleep I may have had better than any cup of coffee would, while reminding me that I haven't cum for 6 days and still have over 2 weeks left on my calendar (which, by the way, some of you are clearly conspiring to increase).

The request was: "On one arm, so that it is really visible, in really big writing: "www.getdare.com"; and on the other arm "WetSwimmerGirl" ."

Think about it, and think about the implications. Yes, I can just see many of you already starting to smile in anticipation.

So, this was clearly not my intent for this PM category, however I get it that it wasn't specific enough, so a PM Dare is a PM Dare. And this was a quite irresistible dare, too. So, I took my black sharpie and wrote the words on my arms.

Obviously, the risk was huge as people may indeed see it, google it, search me, and find out all about my adventures and desires to do all sort of dares, in fact they may even start paying careful attention and be observing them in real time with their own eyes. (PM "Free!" anyone?)

Now, I also read the dare carefully. So I wrote it on my inner biceps, from the armpit to my elbow. Big, bold, black letters, just like the darer wanted. And very visible under certain conditions.

Even though I wore a t-shirt to the pool and back, some of the writing was sticking out - but not much and clearly not whole words. (And before you start asking, no, it wasn't just a t-shirt but bra, panties, shorts, and shoes as well).

Changing into the swimsuit was rather uneventful. So much so that I actually forgot about the writing and, entering the pool deck, started doing stretches for a few minutes. Then the writing caught my eye, and I lowered arms, blushing and darting my eyes around the deck to see who may have seen it. Whether people saw it or not shall remain unknown. Whether they were able to read it or not shall remain unknown. And whether they will go to the website to find this wetswimmergirll shall also remain a mystery.

Swimming was great! Yes, during free style, the arms went up, and with each stroke, so did the letters. Website and my name, website and my name, again and again and again... But I doubt anyone was able to read it.... Well, maybe the lifeguard, that may become known.

The chlorinated water eroded some of the writing, and the shower (a cold one, with some moaning, and extra lathering - those who PMs me these requests know who you are) washed all all but a thin outline of the writing that was eaten deeper into skin.

With this, however, I will certainly tighten my rules around this PM.

P.S. Oh, and by the way, some of the PMs change slightly from day to day. For example, the writing PM was usually limited to one per day, first come first serve, but last night I made a Friday special with "3 writings". Other PMs will also change from time to time to make sure you keep an eye on it.
That's a scary task! Very well done on following through on it. And yes, I'm laughing that you forgot about the text and just started stretching in the wide open for anyone to see. Maybe they just think you got some temporary tattoos from a distance though~

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 05-25-2024, 10:59 AM   #172
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Well, if there are any newcomers recently or this weekend, we can guess where they are coming from

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 05-25-2024, 12:23 PM   #173
Leon2001
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Well, if there are any newcomers recently or this weekend, we can guess where they are coming from
I am newbie do I count 😊
Leon2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leon2001 for this post:
Old 05-25-2024, 01:07 PM   #174
WetSwimmerGirl

Has anybody been naked in a stall of a restaurant public bathroom while their clothing is in a different stall?

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

Old 05-25-2024, 01:09 PM   #175
GD_SB

Quote:
Has anybody been naked in a stall of a restaurant public bathroom while their clothing is in a different stall?
Errrrrr seems you're having fun out there!?

Discord, Kik: GD username; might ask for Skype

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. Feel free to PM dare me anytimes. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner.

GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 01:11 PM   #176
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Something you're contemplating, or so,things you've done/ are doing?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 01:17 PM   #177
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Something you're contemplating, or so,things you've done/ are doing?
Asking for a friend lol

Old 05-25-2024, 02:55 PM   #178
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That's wild! Is this a challenge? xD (Well, I should be silent. I see now way how to transfer this one from full public to hidden public...)

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 03:46 PM   #179
Sissy swim boi

How about you must carry a toy ideally a dildo in your hand you can try hide it. Some how. And walk a lap around the pool and then also you must then enter the pool and you must then swim a length before exiting the pool. But you have a option. You may exit the pool with it inserted or you may exit the pool with in visible in your hand. Hope people an add to this and it’s not too hard but also your toy should be big enough to be hard to hide

Likes edging, spanking, anal,humiliation, tease & denial, bondage, dice dares, Small to medium insertions bondage, crossdressing(swimsuit’s especially)

Dislikes pee, messy, pics

Hard Limits: scat, face pics, family, shaving, public, Illegal, line writing, spending money , chastity

Kik: sissyswimswitch
Sissy swim boi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 04:54 PM   #180
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Quote:
well i wasnt at a restraunt but i was in a dressing room of a store and the person i was with left me naked in there, (leaving with my clothes) while they shopped. felt like i was in there for hours, but is was actually about 30 mins.

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vodin30 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk