Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2024, 12:03 PM   #466
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaseToySabi View Post
I mean my longest time between orgasm has only been a little over two weeks and I feel like this one might be a little longer...
Crazy coincidence: they say that jumping from 2 weeks to a lifetime of denial is the most natural and healthy way to do it.
9 out of 10 sadist recommend you doing that.
Why ending the fun with an orgasm when you can have endless pleasure by milking edges until you go insane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkamena View Post
My only saving grace so far seems to be timezones so I avoid the worst of it from the resident stray cat and others.

Maybe I make you mad because you know I'm right, Leland!
True, hiding on the other side of the world is saving your ass, at least what's still remaining. Cats attack what they see moving in front of them. But that's not the real reason you make me mad... I own you and yet everyone can tease and abuse you on kik... my toy doll... how dare they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Why don't you insert your large plug, hold a lovely edge for 5 seconds and tell us how much it would excite you to be teased and bullied?
Blue! Is such a pleasure to have you here. A master edgelord like you, what a honor! Some help would be greatly appreciated here... so many greedy ass cheeks and I have only 2 front paws... they're all yours!

Throws at him the keys of this nursery asylum and runs away.

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Must check and feed Dumb Eevee
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo

Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 02:24 PM   #467
TeaseToySabi

I have been edging all day now and I have to say its so damn tempting right now. And I mean if 9 out of 10 sadists recommend it, it has to be good right? I just never want to stop edging and gooning, it just feels so amazing.

Current orgasm status: denied

Forever trapped in denial hell

Kik: teasetoysabi

Likes: Gooning, Humiliation, Orgasm control and denial, hypno, predicament bondage, anal

Dislikes( things I probably would enjoy if forced to while horny enough :P): light pain like spanking or nipple torture, bladder control, pee, hidden public, risky tasks, no touch

Limits: hard pain,blood, scat, full public exposure and social suicide, pics/vids, illegal stuff
TeaseToySabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 03:11 PM   #468
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

I am gonna post here once a day ~u~
This is today's post
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 04:10 PM   #469
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
I have been edging all day now and I have to say its so damn tempting right now. And I mean if 9 out of 10 sadists recommend it, it has to be good right? I just never want to stop edging and gooning, it just feels so amazing.
And we are here to satisfy exactly those desires! You would the same things you do now: edging and edging until you forget even yourself and you disappear in an ocean of painful pleasure... the only difference? You'll do it within a team, fighting together against the desire to cum, and you'll receive unpredictable tasks and rules from the sadistic and horny friends of getdare. And also dares that will force you to explore new kinks and learn more about yourself. What a deal! Throw away that right to orgasm, it's just a burden... give up...

Join the dark side, we have cookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
I am gonna post here once a day ~u~
This is today's post
Thanks for your patronage! Feel free to add a little funishment every now and then: some spanks, instructions on how to do a couple edges, a simple task for everyone, etc.

Fading Memories

Old 05-23-2024, 06:29 PM   #470
Drakenloft

Sorry... thread 2 long. I mean this is stupid but my doctor says males have to orgasm once a week at minimum. . I mean if someone responds I am just wondering, probably I am being stupid. Is just me personally I didn't know it before I was told by like somekind of professional ...you probably know the details. .
. uh

Last edited by Drakenloft; 05-23-2024 at 06:34 PM.
Drakenloft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:52 AM   #471
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakenloft View Post
Sorry... thread 2 long. I mean this is stupid but my doctor says males have to orgasm once a week at minimum. . I mean if someone responds I am just wondering, probably I am being stupid. Is just me personally I didn't know it before I was told by like somekind of professional ...you probably know the details. .
. uh
Yeah, sure, and good girls should marry good boys, criminals should be ashamed of themselves, weed is bad (coffee is a more dangerous psychoactive substance in the same amounts) and you should change toothbrush once per month (while the problem is that no one knows how to use a manual one properly).

Science says that denial does not increase prostate risk but frequent ejaculation may reduce it. I only found two smallish researches confirming this. Meanwhile passive smoking, drinking a single glass of wine per day, and eating too much sugar or processed meat increase cancer risks way way way more than denial. Everything increases cancer risk. And I bet that driving a car is moredeadly than a lifetime in denial.

There are no clearly confirmed harmful or beneficial effects of denial. Your pipes are used anyway: sperm always travels from testicles to the prostate and edgers precum like crazy. On the other hand, we have confirmation that cumming too much causes stress and fatigue and addiction... Ask a Taoist monk and they will say that a lifetime of denial is the best thing ever to free your mind and find peace...

There are also ruined orgasms: you cum and yet you give up the pleasure of it, in a twisted and humiliating act of self control... sounds healthy to me!

https://www.health.com/side-effects-...g-time-8635002

So you can join

PS: Always trust your doctor because even if they are not perfect, it's still better than trusting no one! Also trust yourself, but not in a cave: read around, ask opinions, collects different points of view. One opinion is never enough and always limited.

PPS: All that being said, it's probably good to have an orgasm every now and then to zap the brain that way for both males and females! Hehe.

Fading Memories

Last edited by Leland; 05-24-2024 at 01:34 AM.
Old 05-24-2024, 02:25 PM   #472
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Okay sure~
Here's two edges to be completed, because it is day 2 of the streak~
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 03:01 PM   #473
TeaseToySabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post

Join the dark side, we have cookies.
Alright alright you convinced me! I edged long enough to build up the courage! I'll join in as the next victim! God I am so gonna regret this but I am too excited right now to care!

Likes: Gooning, Humiliation, Orgasm control and denial, hypno, predicament bondage, anal

Dislikes( things I probably would enjoy if forced to while horny enough :P): light pain like spanking or nipple torture, bladder control, pee, hidden public, risky tasks, no touch

Limits: hard pain,blood, scat, full public exposure and social suicide, pics/vids, illegal stuff
Old 05-24-2024, 03:18 PM   #474
Snoek

Quote:
Alright alright you convinced me! I edged long enough to build up the courage! I'll join in as the next victim! God I am so gonna regret this but I am too excited right now to care!
Welcome!! I can say from experience that you won't regret it! It's horribly amazing! I'm such a horny mess...
Snoek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 03:26 PM   #475
Snoek

Quote:
Oh, Leland promoted me to class president... He was to tired and needed help or something... He keeps saying i am too much
If you have questions or something, I can try to help you
Snoek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 01:44 AM   #476
Leland
getDare Devil

Hell Bulletin #3

Good morning Gooners with the brain gone!

◆ Today is very important! 20 days since the start of the thread so the date when the max amount of edges is reached! *Applauses and cheers from the teasing demons*
From now on, you all will enjoy at least 50 edges every day! ...for the rest of your pathetic, useless lives.

To celebrate, today (or the first day you can) we decided to double your allowance: 100 edges!
The management is gone crazy with the generosity today.

Too many? Not really, but don't worry, you can decrease them if you want, using each of these options once:

-10 if you spank your lonely ass 200 times hard with a wooden spoon or similar, 100 per cheek, 1 per sec, a short pause every 50 allowed.
-10 if you edge while slowly drinking a big glass of pee, then saying out loud that it was the best drink ever!
-10 if you wear a plug for 6 hours! Or a very big challenging one for 3 hours!
-10 if you send one of your mates in hell some of their PM dares!
-10 if you write a post here explaining why you don't deserve or want to cum ever again... be grateful and convincing!

◆ We also have a new absolute idiot that fell here with the usual trick of the free chocolate cookies:

Quote:
Sorry darling, those are not drop chocolate cookies... those are raisins HAHAHA. How dumb to sell your orgasms in exchange for a painful pleasure that will never be enough. Mindfuck yourself from now on by edging like a desperate slut trying to reach a bliss that will never happen! Heaven is lost for you, you fell and hit the head so badly that you decided to remain here... Now go to your cell and start edging! You will also have to complete the homeworks in the two previous bulletins: the edging to the two hentai links! And add to your sig that you are trapped here, let everyone know, even better with a link to the rules! Chop chop!

◆ Snoekt is also the new Hell Class President because she's enjoying the tortures too much... so I need to find ways to discharge her endless lust energy. So maybe she can show the new victim around, give her ideas to degrade her even more... poor dumb Sabi, do you have Kik?

◆ As a reward for the best edgers here, I will also add new options to the reduction rules: hold an edge for 12 secs and it counts as 4, 15 secs and it counts as 5! Also, totally unrelated: don't forget to report any unallowed ruined orgasm so you will be heavily punished accordingly!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98280

Fading Memories

Last edited by Leland; 05-25-2024 at 02:10 AM.
Old 05-25-2024, 03:16 AM   #477
TeaseToySabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
Sorry darling, those are not drop chocolate cookies... those are raisins HAHAHA.
Maybe all this gooning has really destroyed my brain but I honestly like raisins alot. Almost on the same level as chocolate cookies....sometimes even more!

So I am sure I will be fine right!...right?

Anyways had a look at the first gallery with the hidden dildo and I have to say I love the concept! There is something really hot about doing something mundane like gaming or reading while being impaled by the fattest dildo you can take trying so so hard not to show any signs of whats really going on! So safe to say I will have both my holes stuffed while I edge to it <3

Added the rules to my signature and also have a kik for you that I will add to my signature aswell: teasetoysabi

Now back to making myself moan and drip and edge till I go crazy...

Old 05-25-2024, 09:41 AM   #478
kirdo

wow.. how has this thread not died yet? Leland really made it their mission to keep this going huh XD

Proudly owned by Leland

♥♥♥ Likes ♥♥♥
Muzzles, messy, gambles, underwear, toilet control, name calling, humiliation, degradation, body writing.

♥♥♥ Dislikes ♥♥♥
Hidden public, denial, ruining, overnight dares, piss drinking.

♥♥♥ Limits ♥♥♥
Scat, face pics/cam, social suicide.

{Puppy PM Dares}

Kik: kirdoz
kirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 10:03 AM   #479
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Maybe all this gooning has really destroyed my brain but I honestly like raisins alot. Almost on the same level as chocolate cookies....sometimes even more!

So I am sure I will be fine right!...right?

Anyways had a look at the first gallery with the hidden dildo and I have to say I love the concept! There is something really hot about doing something mundane like gaming or reading while being impaled by the fattest dildo you can take trying so so hard not to show any signs of whats really going on! So safe to say I will have both my holes stuffed while I edge to it <3

Added the rules to my signature and also have a kik for you that I will add to my signature aswell: teasetoysabi

Now back to making myself moan and drip and edge till I go crazy...
Good girl! Yes, liking raisins is the first sign of madness from gooning. Too much arousal in the brain so it doesn't like chocolate anymore to avoid adding even more pleasure and explode. Confirmed by science.

I agree that nothing beats the feeling of being stretched for hours while sitting and doing other tasks, ignoring the cramps until they become overwhelming. A classic trick is to cover your fattest dildo with a soft sock and then a condom to make it a bit more challenging and intense. And then you add more and more socks and you go insane from the pain and pleasure while edging that way... and you ruin an orgasm and I punish you with even more insane long stretching! No idea how big are your toys or your skill so... do it for 1 hour with your 2 fattest ones, good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirdo View Post
wow.. how has this thread not died yet? Leland really made it their mission to keep this going huh XD
It will die the moment you join because the dog will scare away the cat... so you can free all those poor souls with zero effort. Then they will praise and love and pet you forever!

Fading Memories

Old 05-25-2024, 10:08 AM   #480
jane88
Badass!

oof- this thread is definitely a wonderful read. It almost wants to be a dumb toy and join

Likes: humiliation and degradation, light bondage, pain, pet play, spanking, nipple play, denial, objectification and dehumanization.

Dislikes:corner time, writing lines

limit: Public, anal, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, pics, cam, anything dangerous or unsafe, scat

Rule-.

PM Dares

Currently working on this..
jane88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humiliation