Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-22-2024, 03:39 PM   #3901
Emelie177

I’m in for one week - just message me. (C)

Likes: Self Bondage, Vacuum, Immobility and helplessness, Wrapped up in sleeping bags or several items or clothing, filling (food, items), heat, Sand/Mud, Pee play [Hold it in]

Limits: pic, public, family, friends, blood, pain, illegal

Toys

Already done

## Albums ##
I Love Socks, I love Socks 2.0, Do this to me,
Short Story
Emelie177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 04:17 PM   #3902
ThisDirtySlut

2 days - cup C

have no mercy!

limits: photos, electricity,illegal, scat, blood, permanent, dangerous, breath play, finance, drugs

likes: control, pain, humiliation, wedgies, bathroom denial, abuse, torture

Toys/tools available: cage, dildo, vibrator, cane, paddle, bondage rope, pussy and nipple clamps, buttplug, household items.

23/female
ThisDirtySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 01:43 PM   #3903
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiek21 View Post
( x - your number from bra size)

AA: do not use underwear for x hours you count only hours when you do exactly one edge count. number of failed hours is number of people on GD to which you must send report in private msg at the end.
(note: when you sleep you must be naked)

A: for x hours you must use two sets of underwear at the same time. you can't change it in the meantime. you count only hours when you do exactly two edges.
number of failed hours is number of minutes when you must do plank (you can have pauses while doing plank but each pause add this time doubled to total number of minutes)

B: write in x divided by 4 topics on this forum(round up), put links in report!

C: make 5 pictures of you, from fully clothed to fully naked:but you can cover some areas using your hand).
face only optional. This is only for you, but if pictures are not in your limit add two first pictures to album on GD and write in "if you catch me" topic to risk that you will have add next photos.

D: do version for AA or A or B or C, but you are also not allowed to wear anything with white or black color, while doing it.

DD: select two versions from: AA, A, B, C. but you must also send your dares to x divided by 10 (round down) guys who write in this topic (your selection to who, but if they refuse or no answer in 3 days, you must write to another one.

DDD: x divided by 10, round down. this is number of tasks you must select from list below:
- for 3 days, do not wear underwear between 9am and 1pm, but you must have underwear between 1:10pm and 5pm. you are not allowed to wear anything with white or black color
- you are not allowed to have orgasm for x divided by 3 days. for each fail you must play bstrp.exposed game (if pictures are not limit, or do 2min plank if pictures are your limit.
- go to the gym in only one piece of clothing. your selection what it could be.
- x divided by 11, round up. this is number of times you must go to the cinema. the same movie but each time you must invite someone other. underwear not allowed.
- drink only water for one week. food could be anything, but can't include anything created from potetos.
- do tasks for A and AA
- create diary in bio on GD, for x days write what you have on you, write when you had orgasm and how it was.
- go to the swimming pool and talk to z divided by 11 (round down) strangers. you must wear only red or pink
being a 34DD, that option is not doable for me due to posted limits.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 01:59 PM   #3904
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisDirtySlut View Post
2 days - cup C

have no mercy!

Find someone to cane your tits, before they start show then this post and that you asked for no mercy they decide when you have had enough.

Last edited by MrSpanker; 05-23-2024 at 02:04 PM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 02:03 PM   #3905
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sply View Post
Im in until the end of the month. 34C.
Find someone to be your spanker. They have 34 minutes to spank wherever and how ever they want, if you can't take it you can try to make a deal.. lol
Old 05-23-2024, 07:48 PM   #3906
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

My tits need it again. Let me have it!

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD Kik name is Toybox_GD
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 12:57 AM   #3907
Ksiek21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
being a 34DD, that option is not doable for me due to posted limits.
then check DDD, if still not possible due to limits, then you are free

limits: hard public, pictures with face, unhealthy, permanent
Ksiek21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 02:24 AM   #3908
Demonrr

My breast size is 36dd
Please punish me on kik
Kik- demonrrr

Likes- orgasm control, tits play, nipple torture, pussy play, rules, humiliation, name calling, forcing, controlling, corner time, denial, ice, self bondage, self spanking, bodywriting
Dislikes- insertions, wax, long-term, messy, mouth soaping, online exposure, toothpaste, ginger, clamps
Limits- family, scat, pee, permanent, blood,public, videos, extreme pain/marks, sounds, anal, suicidal, illegal, face
Toys- vibrator wand, bullet vibrator, spatula, clothes pin, ropes, marker, rubber bands, sticks,
Demonrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 05:38 AM   #3909
Bbwslutprincess
Baby Member

I’m in for today.
40 C.
Old 05-25-2024, 10:30 AM   #3910
sply

Quote:
Im in until the end of the month. 34C.
Extending for another week.

Like: Spanking, Mild pain, Humiliation (mild), Degradation (mild), Giving up control, Lines writing, limited online exposure, cornertime, denial
Dislike: Long denial, Long/boring tasks, Slightly more extreme of the likes
Limits: Public, Illegal, Anal, Scat, Blood, Scars, Family, Blackmail, Face pics, Heavy pain
Toys: Vibrators, Lovense toys (Ferri), nipple clamps (connected with ring gag), hairbrush, household items
sply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 12:38 PM   #3911
zcatl

Quote:
Extending for another week.
34 rubber band snaps to each nipple

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96353

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers
zcatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 03:18 PM   #3912
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

here a general task for the suffering girls here but, lazy pussies, write reports!

get your breast size as number of hits and get your worst tool (back of hairbrush, wooden spoon, spiked paddle).

Flip a coin:
- Head: gagged and on knees, hit EACH nipple. buttplug is a nice to have
- Tails: gagged and lying on back, legs well opened, hit your cunt

enjoy

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 07:09 PM   #3913
maxdeluxe

not quite a girl but i do have the titties lol 42H

toys: vibrating dildo, bullet vibe, nipple pumps, clit/dick pump, butt plugs, tdick cock rings, household objects

likes: exposure, himbo-ification, nipple play, clit/dick play, pussy-stretching/insertions, gender-play, force masc, semi-public, tasks, clit/tdick pumping, light pain, bondage

haven't tried (yet): toothpaste, wax play, fully public, pet play, exercise dares

hard limits: family, friends, pee/scat
maxdeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 09:22 PM   #3914
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Lets revisit this dare for all currently active D cups: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=3890

This dare for all currently active DD cups: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=3898

Currently active C cups will clamp their nipples and clap their boobs together their band-size number of times. You can do this either by shaking your chest so that they clap into each other, or by slapping them from opposite sides so they clap into each other.

Triple Ds can do both D and DD.

I think that covers everyone.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 12:16 AM   #3915
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiek21 View Post
then check DDD, if still not possible due to limits, then you are free
DDD: x divided by 10, round down. this is number of tasks you must select from list below:
- for 3 days, do not wear underwear between 9am and 1pm, but you must have underwear between 1:10pm and 5pm. you are not allowed to wear anything with white or black color
- you are not allowed to have orgasm for x divided by 3 days. for each fail you must play bstrp.exposed game (if pictures are not limit, or do 2min plank if pictures are your limit.
- go to the gym in only one piece of clothing. your selection what it could be.
- x divided by 11, round up. this is number of times you must go to the cinema. the same movie but each time you must invite someone other. underwear not allowed.
- drink only water for one week. food could be anything, but can't include anything created from potetos.
- do tasks for A and AA
- create diary in bio on GD, for x days write what you have on you, write when you had orgasm and how it was.
- go to the swimming pool and talk to z divided by 11 (round down) strangers. you must wear only red or pink

It's not.

The first option is absurd, and cannot be done because I have to wear black at work,
Pictures are a limit.
Public is a limit.
Caffeine withdrawal causes migraines
Wearing the same underwear for 34 hours is disgusting.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size