Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-22-2024, 12:10 AM   #286
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Oh shit I am a day too late. Why did you stupid slut set the deadline just to a week? Any govermental administration gives at least 2 to 4 weeks time. But stupid sluts like you don't know this off course, they are too busy getting fucked or abused. If you at least would make some conversation with your fuck buddies, then you would know...

So now for fucks sake, increase this stupid deadline and also do my throat fucks as well, but deep throat every of them as deep as you can!
And let me know what kind of number you have thrown, if you can even count that far...
I am sorry sir. You are right. Ill extend this task for another week. Ill even remove the restriction of when you can post. Post 100 times in a row if you wish to make up for my stupid choice!

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD Kik name is Toybox_GD
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 12:12 AM   #287
Manarus
Distinguished Member

That sounds way better now!

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 12:13 AM   #288
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
That sounds way better now!
Thank you very much sir

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Old 05-22-2024, 01:21 AM   #289
Manarus
Distinguished Member

How often did this obscene slut cum last week?

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Old 05-22-2024, 08:01 AM   #290
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How often did this obscene slut cum last week?
At least 6 times sir

My udders are 36Ds

Old 05-22-2024, 08:24 AM   #291
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
At least 6 times sir
Less than once a day? I'd have expected a lot more from a slut craving to be used and bored by edges. Such a bitch should know that the best way to show how grateful she is for the attention is given to her is to let herself go and cum as much as she can while she is used, even several times in a row. Indeed she should have every day at least one more orgasm than the times she frees her bladder, it can't be that her physiological needs overgo her sexual drive.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 11:01 AM   #292
Manarus
Distinguished Member

So so. 6 Orgasms last week. This is lots for a pathetic toy. I've read Sir redcamels statement, and he probably disagrees with me. But you cannot serve everybody, can you?

How come this whore received so much pleasure when its purpose should be to give pleasure. I hope it really enjoyed every single orgasm. Because I have a little gift for our dumb toy, based on its orgasm count:

Last edited by Manarus; 05-22-2024 at 11:11 AM.
Old 05-22-2024, 11:05 AM   #293
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Six little Orgasms, better get a live,
One time throat-fuck your dildo, and then there were further five.

Old 05-22-2024, 11:05 AM   #294
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Five little Orgasms, squeezing thorugh the door,
One time throat fuck your dildo, and then there were further four.

Old 05-22-2024, 11:06 AM   #295
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Four little Orgasms, what a spree!
One time throat fuck your dildo, and then there were further three.

Old 05-22-2024, 11:07 AM   #296
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Three little Orgasms, did you have one in a canoe?
One time throat fuck your dildo, and then there were another two.

Old 05-22-2024, 11:08 AM   #297
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Two little Orgasms, where have they all be gone?
One time throat fuck your dildo, wait! There was another one.

Old 05-22-2024, 11:09 AM   #298
Manarus
Distinguished Member

One little orgasm, have it on the run.
One time throat fuck your dildo, finially there are left none.

Old 05-22-2024, 11:10 AM   #299
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Enjoy!

And as I did not other expect it, our stupid oblivious boobie puppet completely forgot to tell what number it rolled and how many minutes throat fuck that have been for my post.
To make up for it, stupid dumb pussy throat will now roll a dice for all posts since then until this one and sum up the throat fuck minutes that are due. And repeat them, I don't care if they have been done already or not. No number and it didn't happen. Can it be true that I have to explain simple things like this?

Old 05-22-2024, 04:35 PM   #300
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
So so. 6 Orgasms last week. This is lots for a pathetic toy. I've read Sir redcamels statement, and he probably disagrees with me. But you cannot serve everybody, can you?

How come this whore received so much pleasure when its purpose should be to give pleasure. I hope it really enjoyed every single orgasm. Because I have a little gift for our dumb toy, based on its orgasm count:
Well, I agree with you when you say that it's purpose should be to give pleasure. Simply I have different tastes from yours, but it doesn't mean that, being a whore, she should, at least, try to serve anybody.

But it's a matter of the whore to find the way to please everybody requests her services, isn't it? Let's see how this dumb slut will manage the issue, it's up to her to negotiate by offering something in exchange, if she thinks to be enough smart and seductive. Probably you are right and she can't serve everybody, but in this case she should accept to be punished if she disappoints somebody, after all she deserves it, being so silly and pretentious to offer herself to anybody, what do you think?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk