Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2024, 09:50 AM   #33
Leland
getDare Devil

Really tidy and detailed, I appreciate the care, nice work.
And 55-57 is a LOT of edges, I'm now getting worried you will end your predicament too easily and too soon

A little innocent misunderstanding: when I said "the first time" I meant the first day you decided to do edges with a mouthful of piss. I already knew you did it in the past because you have a pee drinking task in your PM dares, that I even sent it to you few days ago. And it also sounds like you didn't prepare in advance your bladder so you did those 3 edges with normal pee that is usually too strong, almost as the morning one.

I'm pleased for the effort, you made in harder than required for two different reasons (stronger pee and refusing the extra points) and so I will respect your self sacrifice! You love humiliation so much that you keep subconsciously putting yourself in the worst outcomes possible whenever you can. I think it's hilarious.

Now you are overloaded with edges, rules and tasks (I'm also waiting for the TINY from the PM dares I sent), so we can relax now and you can find your pace to slowly dig your escape from the trap you fell in. Every now and then I will add some annoying easy rules just to spice things up (like use only your other hand for your next 10 edges; no edges for the next 24 hours; etc) and some optional games like the pic gamble.

Good luck, enjoy, ruin, and don't free yourself too fast, please!

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Must check and feed Dumb Eevee
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo

Leland is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leland for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, denial dares, edging and denial, orgasm challenge