Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-31-2024, 09:42 AM   #16
Micka18

Hey think it's great how you write and your ideas. Maybe I would have an idea for tightness Namely rimming and diapers just ne idea and are both rather humiliating
Micka18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #17
SaraSlut21

From Sara's perspective, she feels a mixture of embarrassment and anxiety as she kneels beneath Mistress Victoria's desk. She tries to keep her focus on the task at hand, keeping her back straight and trying to ignore the slow teasing from inside her chastity belt. She was so horny and it was a terrible feeling. She also was attempting to ignore the fact that her mistress is casually playing with her butt plug inside her tight hole, using her foot, resting it on the back of Sara's ass and using her toes to push and wriggle it around. It was already a tight fit and this toying was making her feel very uncomfortable.

As Mistress Victoria continues to fiddle with her toy, she suddenly speaks up, "Crawl around to the side of my desk, Sara." "Yes Mistress Victoria", Sara does as she is told, making her way around the large timber structure. Mistress Victoria rummages through a drawer and retrieves two small loops, which Sara recognizes as nipple piercings.

Mistress Victoria smiles cruelly as Sara approaches, grabbing her by the collar and pulling her up, brandishing the jewelry. "Let's change those pretty new piercings of yours, shall we?" Without waiting for a reply, she reaches for Sara's breasts, removing the delicate barbells and replacing them with the gold slim loops. As she attached them she sprayed the nipples with a disinfectant spray, stinging harshly. Sara winces as the rings are pushed in and they settle in her sensitive nipples.

Once the new piercings are in place, Mistress Victoria clips small weights to them, adding to the burden on Sara's sore nipples. "There we go, now get back under the desk and assume the same position," she commands, gesturing towards the space beneath the desk. Sara nods silently, moving back into position on all fours with her back straight.

As Sara crawled the weights dangled down and swung slightly, pulling down onto her raw sensitive nipples, adding to the pain and humiliation before she backed under the desk again and knelt on all 4s, trying to remain as still as possible to reduce the swinging of the weights.

From this angle, Sara cannot see what Mistress Victoria is doing, but she hears the rustling of papers and the occasional tap of computer keys. All the while, she remains perfectly still, aware of the heavy weights hanging from her nipples and the scrutiny of her mistress.

Time seems to stretch on forever, and Sara begins to lose track of how long she has been kneeling there, the slow buzzing not relenting and the weights feeling heavier and heavier. Eventually, Mistress Victoria speaks up, interrupting the silence.

"Well, Sara, we have the whole day ahead of us now I have finished my work, what should we do my lovely little slut?"

Sara's nerves were stretched taught as she knelt beneath Mistress Victoria's desk. Her body ached from the various forms of punishment she had received throughout the day, and her spirit was worn down from the constant psychological manipulation. Sara couldn't think of a single thing she wanted to do with her new owner, she wanted to beg to go home but knew that wasnt going to happen.

But before she could come up with an idea, Mistress Victoria answered for her. "How about a nice hike? Get some fresh air and enjoy nature. We could use the exercise." Sara couldn't help but feel a twinge of dread at the idea of going outside and potentially encountering strangers with someone as sadistic as Mistress Victoria.

Before Sara could protest, Mistress Victoria yanked the butt plug from her ass with a swift, sudden movement. Sara winced in pain and let out a light squeal, but before she could process what happened, Mistress Victoria was already standing in front of the desk, placing the soiled plug into Sara's mouth. "Clean this and let's get ready" she demanded, attaching a matching pink leash around Sara's collar.

With the foul-tasting plug in her mouth, Sara was led out of the study and into the hallway. She crawled behind Mistress Victoria, her nipple rings swinging heavily underneath her as she moved. Each step sent a jolt of pain through her body, reminding her of her submissive status. The buzzing from the belt thankfully stopped and she let out a sighed of relief.

They eventually made their way to Mistress Victoria's bedroom, "kneel as you have been trained to slut in the middle of the room" she commands. Sara obeys quickly as Mistress Victoria disappears into a joining walkin closet and bathroom. "Let's get something for you to wear shall we" she yells from the room.

As Mistress Victoria gathered her things, Sara couldn't help but wonder what other horrors the evening would bring. Would they really go for a hike? Or was this just another form of mental torture, keeping Sara guessing and anxious? Either way, she knew she had no choice but to comply and endure whatever Mistress Victoria had in store for her.

Feeling defeated and miserable, Sara waited patiently for Mistress Victoria's return. When the door swung open, she immediately dropped her gaze to the ground, assuming the position of kneeling and bowing her head. To her surprise, Mistress Victoria praised her for her obedience "you are getting good in that position slave, great posture, she said while throwing a pile of clothing onto the bed nearby.

Mistress Victoria wasted no time. She roughly grabbed the plug from Sara's mouth in one hand and her throat by the other and bent her over the edge of the bed, sliding the greased object back into Sara's ass with ease. Sara gritted her teeth, biting back a moan of discomfort but did notice her ass must be getting used to accepting these objects. Next, Mistress Victoria pulled Sara up and remove the heavy weights from her nipples. Relieved, Sara panted in relief as Mistress Victoria undid the clasps and massaged her raw and sensitive nipples. Then, Mistress Victoria slowly replaced the pair of silver barbell piercings, screwing them firmly into place and giving them a nice flick making Sara jump.

"Get dressed," Mistress Victoria barked, gesturing towards the pile of clothing on the bed. Confused, Sara examined the items. To her astonishment, everything seemed to be in her size and although revealing nothing to crazy - a tight pink cropped tank top, skintight pink booty shorts, white sports socks, and matching sneakers. How did Mistress Victoria manage to find such specific sizes in such short notice? Shaking her head still unsure about the power Mistress Victoria clearly had, Sara quickly changed into the outfit, grateful for the comfortable clothing even if she still had no underwear other then the chastity belt.

As she tied the laces of her shoes, Sara couldn't help but feel a growing sense of unease. What exactly did Mistress Victoria have planned for their hike? Sara looked at herself dressed in the mirror. Apart from the slight lines of the chastity belt which weren't to noticeable and the collar, Sara almost looked normal.

As Mistress Victoria slowly unclasped Sara's collar, she felt a chill run down her spine. The absence of the familiar weight around her neck reminded her of normality she greatly missed. Mistress Victoria placed the collar carefully on the bed, "it will be waiting when you get back slut," Mistress Victoria said.

Next, she handed Sara a large hiking backpack, heavy with mysterious contents. Two water bottles protruded from either side, offering a glimpse of normalcy amidst the chaos. Sara cautiously slid the straps onto her shoulders, feeling the weight settle uncomfortably on her back. Mistress Victoria grabbed the support straps that connected the shoulder straps together and fastened them together before tightening them. The strap ran above and below Sara's tits and without a bra on and only a small pink crop top, the tightening of the straps pushed out Sara's tits on display her hard nipples and piercings on full show.

"Follow me to the garage, and nice tits", Mistress Victoria giggles as Sara dropped back onto her sore knees. She followed along behind Mistress Victoria to the garage where a shiny black Mercedes sedan gleamed under the artificial lights. Sara continued to follow, her hands and knees scraping against the rough concrete floor. As she approached the vehicle, Mistress Victoria opened the back door, revealing luxurious leather seats and polished wood accents.

"Sit," Mistress Victoria ordered curtly, and Sara obliged, shrinking into the backseat as her mistress climbed into the driver's seat. The engine purred to life, and they drove off, leaving the safety of the compound behind.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old Today, 05:31 AM   #18
SaraSlut21

As Mistress Victoria navigates the car through the suburban streets, she puts her hand back from the front seat, "your top please slut". Sara looked left and right as cars zoomed past but quickly slipped the small pink material off her tits exposing the shining silver bars inside her hard swollen nipples.

"Thank you darling" Mistress Victoria said as the car smoothly navigated through the winding roads. Sara couldn't shake off the feeling of vulnerability and exposure. The windows slowly buzzed down and wind blew past her bare chest, causing her nipples to harden more in the cool breeze. Mistress Victoria seemed to delight in Sara's embarrassment, and began asking her question after question about her personal preferences and fantasies clearly meant to tease her more.

"So, Sara, do you now prefer cock or pussy?" Mistress Victoria asks nonchalantly, keeping her eyes fixed on the road ahead.

Sara blanches, caught off guard by the question. "Umm cock, Mistress Victoria, I'm still straight" she replies quietly, trying to keep her voice steady.

"Oh, come on, don't act like a slave gets a sexual preferences. Do you like it when I fuck you with my strapon then?" Mistress Victoria continues, pressing her advantage.

Sara's face flames red, embarrassed at the graphic language. "If it pleases you, Mistress," she responds, choosing her words carefully.

Mistress Victoria chuckles darkly. "Such a good little slut. Alright, let's try something else and answer truthly not what you think I want to hear. Do you prefer to be fucked hard or gentle?"

Sara hesitates, uncertain of how to answer now. "I don't know, Mistress," she admits finally, her voice trembling.

Mistress Victoria shoots her a withering glance. "Don't lie to me, Sara. I know you have preferences. Tell me the truth, or I'll have to punish you."

Sara closes her eyes, steeling herself for the inevitable punishment. "Soft by a guy I have feelings for, Mistress," she confesses, her voice barely audible.

Mistress Victoria grins triumphantly. "See, that wasn't so hard, was it? Okay, another question. Do you prefer to be used as a toilet or a cum dumpster?"

Sara's eyes snap open, horrified by the suggestion. "Cum, Mistress, Victoria" she stammers, mortified at the question itself.

Mistress Victoria laughs delightedly. "That can be arranged, but why only one of them, am I right!"

The car ride continues in tense silence as Sara struggles to collect herself after Mistress Victoria's probing questions. She can feel her face burning with embarrassment, and the cool breeze blowing through the open window does nothing to calm her racing mind. Meanwhile, Mistress Victoria seems pleased with herself, a cruel smirk playing at the corners of her lips.

As they approach a red light, Mistress Victoria turns to Sara with a devilish glint in her eye. "Tits out and no covering up slut"

Sara opens her mouth to respond, but no words come out. She feels like she's been put on the spot, and she doesn't know how to react as she is frozen in fear. A car slowly pulls up next to her and it is a car with 2 ladies in there 40s who both glance over the Sara before there jaws drop. They look almost ashamed for Sara and disgusted by her public act before Sara is saved by the green light.

Mistress Victoria grins triumphantly. "I think the disapproved of your wardrobe Sara." The car speeds off again. Sara sinks back into her seat, feeling more embarrassed than ever. As Mistress Victoria continued the interrogation.

"Tell me, Sara, what is the most humiliating name I have called you?" Mistress Victoria asks, her tone conversational.

Sara's cheeks burn with shame as she struggles to find the words. "Y-you've called me a slut, Mistress Victoria and I hate that word," she stammers.

Mistress Victoria nods, considering this. "Yes, I have. And that's worse then slave or whore or anything else?"

Sara nodds her head. "Yes, Mistress, I don't like it. It makes me feel dirty and cheap."

Mistress Victoria chuckles. "Ah, but you are dirty and cheap, aren't you, Sara? You're my little slut, after all."

Sara can feel her heart racing as Mistress Victoria continues to probe her, asking questions designed to make her feel even smaller and more insignificant.

"Who is your biggest crush, Sara? Someone you would hate to see you like this?"

Sara hesitates, not wanting to reveal too much about herself. But she knows that refusing to answer will only result in more punishment.

"My biggest crush is Jake Martin, Mistress Victoria, he live a few dorms down from mine" she says softly.

Mistress Victoria raises an eyebrow. "Jake, huh? I know of him and do you think Jake would like seeing you like this, Sara? Naked and exposed, at my mercy?"

Sara shakes her head, feeling tears spring to her eyes. "I don't know, Mistress Victoria. I think if he saw some of the things he would be disgusted."

Mistress Victoria seems pleased by this answer. "Good girl. Now, let's talk about your soccer team. Who do you think would be most likely to be kinky?"

Sara's mind races as she tries to come up with an answer. She knows that Mistress Victoria enjoys nothing more than speculating about the sexual habits of others.

"Maybe Emily Goodwin, Mistress," Sara suggests, thinking of her teammate's confident attitude and assertive way of acting.

Mistress Victoria nods appreciatively. "Emily, ohh of course, I bet she's a wild one in the bedroom. Tell me, Sara, have you ever fantasized about being with her?"

Sara feels her face grow hot with embarrassment. "No, Mistress, I haven't."

Mistress Victoria laughs. "Oh, Sara, you're so naive and innocent. I'm sure her and other people are capable of surprising you, you know. Anyway, let's move on.

As the car ride continues, Mistress Victoria continues to pepper Sara with increasingly invasive and humiliating questions, probing her deepest fears and desires. By the time they reach their destination, Sara feels emotionally drained and completely at Mistress Victoria's mercy.

Mistress Victoria continues to probe Sara with increasingly degrading questions as they drive through the suburbs.

"How often did you used to cum before you met me, Sara?" she asks, her voice dripping with condescension.

Sara hesitates, not wanting to admit the truth. "A couple of times a week, Mistress," she finally admits.

Mistress Victoria scoffs. "You horny slut, You're lucky I'm even allowing you to cum at all. Speaking of which, have you ever been this horny before?

Sara replied quickly as she continued to scan left to right as her exposed tits flashed by the moving suburban street, "I am hornier then I have ever been".

"Good" Mistress Victoria snapped, "it will only get worse too, now, would you rather be fucked by me with a strap-on in the ass or fucked by a random stranger in your needy cunt while blindfolded?"

Sara feels her face flush with shame at the vulgarity of the question. "I would rather be fucked by you, Mistress Victoria, not some random cock" she whispers.

Mistress Victoria chuckles. "I'm very honoured but wrong answer, slut. You're going to have to learn to take what you're given. Now, how about this, would you rather clean a public toilet with your tongue or be used as a human toilet by a random person?"

Sara feels bile rise in her throat at the thought. "Neither, but I would rather clean the toilet, Mistress," she says, her voice barely above a whisper.

Mistress Victoria raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure about that, Sara? Think carefully. You might regret your decision."

Sara nods, unable to bring herself to speak.

Mistress Victoria smirks. "Fine, suit yourself. Last question for now, would you rather edge every time before soccer training and games but be allowed panties or go without edging but still be banned from wear panties?"

Sara's mind races as she tries to weigh the pros and cons of each option, neither which are good. "I would rather go without edging and not wearing panties, Mistress Victoria," she says, her voice stronger than before.

Mistress Victoria nods approvingly. "Good choice, Sara. Shame it isn't your choice". She turns the car onto a busy street and beeps the horn signalling to a construction siye to look. Sara feels her heart race with fear and humiliation as she realizes what's happening. She knows she has no choice but to comply and sit there.

Sara's heart pounded in her chest as Mistress Victoria yells out to the group of men in work uniforms "Hey there, handsome," she called out, catching the attention of one particularly attractive man. "Would you like to feel my little slut's tits? She's dying for your attention."

Sara felt her face burn with shame as the man approached the car, his eyes hungrily appraising her exposed breasts. Mistress Victoria gave her a stern look, silently urging her to cooperate. Swallowing hard, Sara leaned toward the window and offered her breast to the stranger. His touch was rough and impersonal, but she couldn't help but feel violated nonetheless. His calloused hands ran over her flesh as she squeezed them tightly before lightly pinching her nipples, pulling on the bar now inside them.

Mistress Victoria then rolled up the window and pulled away from the curb, leaving the man staring after them with a hungry look in his eyes. Sara slunk down in her seat, wishing she could disappear.

"Good slut, did you enjoy that, it looks like it." Sara didn't speak she just sat there bright red but thankful the dark tinted windows all raised up.

At the next traffic light, Mistress Victoria turned to Sara with a smirk. "Feeling embarrassed, slut?" she taunted. "You should. But if you're quick, you can have your top back. Run around to the front seat and put it on."

Sara hesitated for a moment, but the thought of being kept on display like this was too much to bear. She scrambled out of the back seat and sprinted around to the passenger side, ignoring the honking horns and shouted comments from the surrounding cars.

As she dove for the front passenger door, Mistress Victoria locked the car, trapping Sara outside in traffic. Sara pounded on the window, panicked, but quickly Mistress Victoria calmly pressed a button to unlock the doors.

Sara jumped into the front seat, pulling her top back on as quickly as she could. She was grateful for the tinted windows of the Mercedes, shielding her from view.

"Good girl," Mistress Victoria said, patting Sara's knee. Sara was still shaking with adrenaline. She couldn't believe what had just happened, how publicly she had been humiliated.

"We wouldn't want to waste your pretty mouth being in the front seat do we" Mistress Victoria slyly says. Sara's heart raced as Mistress Victoria shimmied down her black tights and black thong, revealing her bare pussy. Sara felt a wave of disgust wash over her, but she knew better than to protest. She leaned over, taking a deep breath before making contact with Mistress Victoria's wet folds with her tongue.

As Sara lapped at her mistress, she couldn't help but feel a sense of shame and humiliation. She had never been in this position before, performing oral sex on a woman while driving down the highway. Cars whizzed by, and Sara wondered if anyone could see what was happening inside the tinted windows of the Mercedes.

Finally, Mistress Victoria pulled over, parking the car in a mostly empty lot. Sara sat up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Her heart pounded as she looked out the window, taking in the towering trees and dense foliage surrounding them.

"We're here," Mistress Victoria announced, stepping out of the car and stretching her legs. Sara followed suit, feeling grateful for the opportunity to breathe in the fresh air.

Mistress Victoria explained "now this is a tough hike up the mountain, but you should be confident in your athletic abilities to get you up and down". Mistress Victoria adjusted the pack onto Sara, once again tightening the straps around her tits, taking a sip of water before setting off on the trail.

"This one is yours, make sure it's finished before we get back down" Mistress Victoria says as she hands Sara a large metal water bottle and as she sips taste the now familiar taste of Mistress Victorias piss, and the large bottle was full. "Can't I have normal water please" Sara almost cried as she was thinking she might just have a normal day.

"Don't be silly slave" Mistress Victoria chuckles as the begin to walk.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk