Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2024, 08:14 AM   #286
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
nice to see you are still playing Slut-to-use so today at home or at work? and if I got it right only your male flatmate is there in this week, is he still at home ore you are alone at the moment?
Slut-to-use is at home today. Yes only her male flatmate is there this week. He is at work so Slut-to-use is alone at the moment.

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 08:17 AM   #287
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Slut-to-use is at home today. Yes only her male flatmate is there this week. He is at work so Slut-to-use is alone at the moment.
I would like to put you in some "risky" situation when he is at home or when he is about to come back... when do you think he will be back?

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 08:27 AM   #288
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I would like to put you in some "risky" situation when he is at home or when he is about to come back... when do you think he will be back?
He usually comes back after 6pm but Slut-to-use overheard him mentioning to someone over the phone this morning that he would back home by 4pm, so Slut-to-use expects him to return in around half an hour if not sooner.

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 08:32 AM   #289
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
subMilly was feeling horny so she took the chance to do this while she is still alone at home. subMilly got a microfibre cloth from her sunglasses case, stripped naked and sqautted in front of her guy flatmate's room. She inserted her 5 inch dildo in her needy pussy, and started "cleaning" her clit with the cloth.

subMilly found this really humiliating, like her clit was something dirty that needed to be cleaned like a muddy shoe or something! On top of that the sensations from the cloth were less pleasant than she expected, the friction a little rough. The uncomfortable squatting position didn't help! It took subMilly a long time to reach the edge, and she thinks it was more the humiliation of doing something like this in front of her guy flatmate's door rather than the sensations from the cloth that made her edge!

subMilly then moved or rather squatted over to the next closest door which is the bathroom, feeling super humiliated! She managed to keep the dildo inside her all the time, though she really had to squeeze her pussy tight around it to keep it there!

Unfortunately subMilly hasn't had a chance to go shopping yet.
If you want more silky feeling, you can use lube to the cloth. Make it wet.

Imagine being allowed to cum but only from this kind of light touch
Old 03-18-2024, 08:57 AM   #290
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
For how long would DrippingHoles have to leave her shirt in front of her flatmate's room?
For the whole duration of the task: you have to pick it back when you return to your room, with your tits and belly still wet from your drool...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:03 AM   #291
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

This slut made the mistake of killing time bydoing a few edges and now.she is stupidly desperate to cum! Her flatmate isn't home yet, is anyone feeling generous enough to give.this slut a task that might allow her an orgasm??

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 09:08 AM   #292
hassns

Quote:
This slut made the mistake of killing time bydoing a few edges and now.she is stupidly desperate to cum! Her flatmate isn't home yet, is anyone feeling generous enough to give.this slut a task that might allow her an orgasm??
I would give you permission if you ride your big dildo anal on the kitchen table. You need to be naked, cloth peg on your tongue and nipple clamps on your tits. All your clothes need to stay in your room. Before cumming you need to edge 6 times. After each edge give your ass and pussy each 20 spanks with a wooden spoon and you have to lick everything (table and dildo) clean before youre allowed to go back to your room

Limits: Family, public, illegal

Last edited by hassns; 03-18-2024 at 09:12 AM.
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:11 AM   #293
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
He usually comes back after 6pm but Slut-to-use overheard him mentioning to someone over the phone this morning that he would back home by 4pm, so Slut-to-use expects him to return in around half an hour if not sooner.
This is so perfect, you are not "officially" expecting for him to be back before 6pm and this is a perfect excuse ... and you don't know for real when he comes back... risky and lovely situation.. I think you can keep being naked and edging only keep the shirt in front of his door or better a bathrobe to grab but not so near and easy to get when he arrives or... when is maybe too late.. of course do not close it so well so to show a generous amount of naked flesh to him

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:16 AM   #294
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

He's just returned home...

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 09:33 AM   #295
r0ver
getDare Addict

Where in the flat is he?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:33 AM   #296
csuju

Quote:
He's just returned home...
Were you caught? What happened?

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Give me edges and help plan my party!
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:40 AM   #297
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuju View Post
Were you caught? What happened?
No, he returned before this slut could start doing anything.

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 09:42 AM   #298
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Where in the flat is he?
He is sitting in the lounge with his laptop, Desperate slut thinks he is in a meeting. He usually works in his room though, so it's strange he's sitting outside right now.

My dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 10:06 AM   #299
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Half the flatmates, half the risk... You have my permission, but with some modifications:

- for the first one, you have double the door's gap (that is, 16 inches)

- for the second one, you can either repeat it 2 times in different moments, or take off your shirt and leave it on the floor in front of your flatmate's room

Otherwise, you can wait for your girl flatmate to come back
DrippingHoles was itching to do somethjng kinky so she stripped naked, opened the door 16 inches, sat.on the bed in full view of the door, put on her headphones and started the video of her own humiliating task from Friday night and began rubbing her clit. DrippingHoles found it very odd and a little embarrassing to listen to her own escalating whimpers and small moans through the headphones. But DrippingHoles was - is - super horny so despite her rapidly beating heart and her fear of seeing her flatmate appear in front of her door, she managed to edge in a relatively short time. DrippingHoles kept her mouth clamped shut and covered it with one hand just to ensure she didn't make any sounds. But she's sure she gasped audibly when she edged, then rushed to close the door! Her heart is still jumping in her chest, as is her clit! DrippingHoles desperately wants to cum!

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-18-2024, 10:10 AM   #300
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Maybe the desperate whore should get its mind off wanting to cum by going on the run that it was supposed to do

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk