Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2023, 11:48 AM   #1
Sex Speed Runner
Account Banned

Male 20/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/dom in any place

20/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/dom in any place

I don't think any of these ads really work very well, but why not give it a go! The worst that happens is nobody reads it and my life keeps going as it is!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Advert in a Nutshell
(A quick summary for what is to come)

Im a 20 year old University student from the UK. I am looking for a female domme/misstress to give me tasks from time to time. I have a busy schedule whilst at university, so am not always available but will try to be active as much as possible.

About Me

I am 20 years old from the UK as stated above. I study Geography at university in the NW of the country. I work part time at a popular fast food chain, ill let you speculate which. I do have a GF who does not know about this side of me, (If your thinking of it in the nicest way i do not want to be lectured about cheating etc...) and I live at university with her this year, but will not be next and i live at my family home during holiday, seeing her on occasion.

I am sporty and athletic... ISH. I haven't kept up with my fitness. however i would still say i am tall and skinny. I have a 6.5 inch member, and have been told my arse is a good size. I have brown hair, cut in typical short back and sides.

My kinks and experience

Ill start with experience. I have been a part of this site for a few years, and before my account i always knew about its existence. Despite this i have only really had two experiences with dommes. The first i got scared immediately as there was no easing in phase. The second much better, but eventually my limits were pushed too far, you can read more in my blog. For her I completed tasks such as masturbating to instructions, sending photos in public and other various tasks. This was recently, but unfortunately it ended and i haven't been able to make contact since. This experience is what has led me to try and find a new experience like this.

I will make a list of my kinks below, however i will be willing to try new things.
(Starred kinks are things that i would like to try more of)
>JOI
>CEI*
>Semi-Public
>Humiliation
>Daily tasks
>Driving
>Creative tasks
>Piss*
>Shower
>Underwear tasks
>Denial
>Light CBT*
>Being shared (I have a fantasy for a group of girls to be sent videos of me naked and humilate me)

*I am also willing to be a switch, i enjoy giving tasks too and it could become a mutually benificial relationship for us both sharing tasks.*

Toys
I though i best add my toys too:
>Lube
>Cuffs
>Butt Plugs
>Chastity cage (Too small)

What I would like in You

There are only a few Deal-Breaker characteristics for me. the first is the major one, you must be patient and understanding. You dont throw a newborn in the deep end and expect it to swim, and this situation is the same. I am still new to a sub/domme relationship, therefore i would like to take time to gain confidence and not be set unrealistic expectations and especially not respecting I have a personal life too.

The second thing would be that you are creative and put effort into the situation. I could easily go online and find a web page telling me to edge three times and slap my balls. Genuine tasks that i think you give me because you want to see me do it would very much improve what i get out of it.

A few things that are less important to me but i would probably prefere are that i have a level of attraction to you, I guess this is why i would like a domme not a dom. Also having good communication skills is important.

My ways of Playing

I mostly play over snapchat, I have a second account to use. I also have a second phone as i recently bought a new one. If anyone makes me a good offer i would consider downloading KIK and making an account to talk on. I am also to the idea of doing tasks over message on getDare, but im sure we are all aware of its limitations.

How to reply

Either comment below or send me a PM on getdare. Let me know your information and maybe a list of the sort of tasks you like to give and finally the way you would like to communicate moving forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, if you have any questions for me or simply want to get to know me better feel free to PM me or ask anything below.

Last edited by Sex Speed Runner; 12-11-2023 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Adding Toys
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk