Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2023, 08:03 AM   #1
Sissy_Michelle
Baby Member

Hand Ballet/Rhytmic Gymnastics Forced Exercises Request!

Hi! I have been reading this forum for a very long time, but I did not dare to write myself ...
Today I decided!
This is my first post, so please do not judge strictly.

About 6 years ago, I studied amateur ballet for adults for two years, and then rhythmic gymnastics for adults for half a year (not professionally and yes, I am a man, but the coach was my good friend and took me to the group for training).

It excites me very much when I am forced to perform various exercises, especially if it is related to Ballet / Rhythmic Gymnastics. Because the last time I did it about 3 years ago, both stretching and shape are lost(even a decent tummy appeared) but the fetish remained.

I like to change clothes and imagine myself as a gymnast / ballerina at a choreographic school (I have ballet tights, pointe shoes and a ballet leotard, gymnastic leggings and a gymnastic leotard for this)
I especially like to hold stress positions (like plank, table, deep plie squat with hand a'la seconde etc), endure long minutes of pain in stretching(mostly leg splits) .

I like to stand, walk, do household chores standing on my tiptoes(especially if you do it with a book on your head). Like to drink piss. I like to kneel on buckwheat or rice. I like to wear leotard and pointe shoes (although it causes me a lot of pain, but I don't do it for a long time). I like to imagine myself as a student of the "Institute of Noble Ladies", where strict discipline reigns.

I love the feeling when you can no longer (for example, sit in the splits or stand in the plank / deep plie), and the ballet-coach-mistress says that you need more. And the more "more" it is, the more it excites me (for example, I sat in the splits for 2 minutes and almost cry already, and the coach says that you need another 3 minutes and raise your hands up to increase the pressure OR when you have already made 50 grand battements for each position and your legs are shaking from tension, and you are told that there is still as much left). I love when they make me cry with stretching. I like to use candles (for example, under the soles of my feet when I'm standing on tiptoe OR exactly under the booty when I'm sitting in a deep plie)

I like to withstand training when I really want to pee (i.e. I love when I'm forced to do it)
I like to walk around the house with a straight posture and a book on my head.

I love when a cocktail of suffering explodes in the brain due to the exercise being performed and additional pain factors - for example, electric current on the nipples or genitals.

I will be very grateful if you give me some tasks related to these preferences

I promise everyone a full report with my emotions in the process of completing your tasks. (as a child, I wanted to become a writer, and now I have almost finished my book, so my descriptions will be detailed and detailed, with all my experiences)

princessjessie
AnalGirl1
Thifr MarvHarvey
CuriousSissy1

By publishing this post, I give myself a strict promise to fulfill everything that is offered.

Last edited by Sissy_Michelle; 10-22-2023 at 01:29 PM.
Sissy_Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballet, flexibility, forced exercise, rhytmic gymnastics, workout