Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2023, 02:08 AM   #1
OhMyGosh

Female 37/female/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in DE (large labia)

37/female/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in DE (large labia)

Hi,
this is Claudia from Germany, I'm 37 years old, dominant and currently looking for a new female submissive to explore a certain fantasy of mine with. This one has to do with a corporal feature of mine: I'm looking for someone who also has naturally large and protruding inner labia like mine.

I would love to do some humiliation games or even corporal punishments focussing on your inner lips and always comparing them with my own. You could say, in a way I would like to use you and your body to live out a fantasy on my behalf. This could involve verbal humiliation, dares in which we play with the risk of others getting to see your unusual labia if you're not cautious enough (actually I just want you to play with the risk but not eventually get caught), or medium pain. I want you to get aroused by humiliation and add own ideas and be creative during our common dares.

In return, I will be a fair, thoughtful and caring dominant for you (i dislike the term "mistress" as this is not what I see myself as) who will assist you exploring your kinks and guide you even through the riskiest and most difficult situations. Apart from being the one in charge, I see myself as equals when playing with submissives and I want to treat you with respect when we're not just doing some humiliation games in that situation.

It would be a great plus, if you were from Europe as well or if you spoke some German, as my English might not be the best and it's easier for me to get aroused while writing in my native language.

To get to know more about me, have a look at my previous ad here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423825

And if you wanna know what kind of dares I'm enjoying, have a look here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361

And of course feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
Yours,

Claudia
Old 07-26-2023, 02:40 AM   #2
MasterMartin

Das ganze klingt sehr spannend. Ich wünsche viel Erfolg dabei, die richtife dafür zu finden.
Old 07-26-2023, 03:41 AM   #3
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post
Das ganze klingt sehr spannend. Ich wünsche viel Erfolg dabei, die richtife dafür zu finden.
Das ist nett, danke.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
Old 07-26-2023, 05:28 AM   #4
MasterMartin

Nichts zu danken. Schön hier außerdem mal jemanden aus Deutschland zu sehen. Sind leider viel zu wenige da.
Old 07-28-2023, 10:41 AM   #5
Paul_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMartin View Post
Nichts zu danken. Schön hier außerdem mal jemanden aus Deutschland zu sehen. Sind leider viel zu wenige da.
hier sind bestimmt einige. die verstecken sich bloß

in diesem sinne --> push wegen gutem post!

Straight
Old 07-29-2023, 12:34 PM   #6
Kikgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post
37/female/dom seeks 21+/female/sub in DE (large labia)

Hi,
this is Claudia from Germany, I'm 37 years old, dominant and currently looking for a new female submissive to explore a certain fantasy of mine with. This one has to do with a corporal feature of mine: I'm looking for someone who also has naturally large and protruding inner labia like mine.

I would love to do some humiliation games or even corporal punishments focussing on your inner lips and always comparing them with my own. You could say, in a way I would like to use you and your body to live out a fantasy on my behalf. This could involve verbal humiliation, dares in which we play with the risk of others getting to see your unusual labia if you're not cautious enough (actually I just want you to play with the risk but not eventually get caught), or medium pain. I want you to get aroused by humiliation and add own ideas and be creative during our common dares.

In return, I will be a fair, thoughtful and caring dominant for you (i dislike the term "mistress" as this is not what I see myself as) who will assist you exploring your kinks and guide you even through the riskiest and most difficult situations. Apart from being the one in charge, I see myself as equals when playing with submissives and I want to treat you with respect when we're not just doing some humiliation games in that situation.

It would be a great plus, if you were from Europe as well or if you spoke some German, as my English might not be the best and it's easier for me to get aroused while writing in my native language.

To get to know more about me, have a look at my previous ad here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423825

And if you wanna know what kind of dares I'm enjoying, have a look here:

And of course feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
Yours,

Claudia
Hi! I have huge labias. I’m female 28 y old, from Lithuania. If you interested please dm me here or on kik - slavegirlyour
Old 07-30-2023, 12:37 PM   #7
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikgirl View Post
Hi! I have huge labias. I’m female 28 y old, from Lithuania. If you interested please dm me here or on kik - slavegirlyour
It depends a bit on your own attitude towards them. I hope you understand me correctly, of course it's arousing to me to play with someone who also has similar looking labia. But the more important thing than this corporal feature alone is that you have some kind of humiliation kink regarding this special area of yours.

I tried to contact you after I read your message here, but no reply so far. Hope it's not just another attempt for spam.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk