Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2023, 06:03 PM   #1
Wantsaussiefsub

Male 38/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in AU (real life)

38/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in AU (real life)

38 fit (no dad bod here), single and child free Daddy Dom living in New South Wales, Australia within walking distance to beach, cafes, bars and restaurants, with 20 years experience on and off looking for a baby girl to be all his, serve and please him in real life, and someone open to a live in situation down the track.

We could go to brunch and the beach after a morning of play and sex, followed by a walk along the beach (there will definitely be boob/ass fondles and tit flashes), dinner and cocktails by beach, silent disco nightclub then more play and sex

I also work predominately from home so I’d want you to be under the table sucking my cock while I work or tied up legs spread with hitachi wand on pussy.

What I’m looking for:

Someone who likes pleasing their Master like their personal deity so their pleasure and happiness is of utmost importance.

Love sucking cock (because I could get you to do it for hours on end with kissing or fingering or sex breaks so your jaw doesn’t get too sore!

Things I like:

having my cock sucked of course!

face fucking

having my cock warmed with lots of drool while we watch movie on couch or in car

cumming in mouth

organism denial

edging, you begging/desperate to cum

humiliation, degradation

praises and positive reinforcement like good girl

cute sweet endearing name calling like baby girl, honey, sweetie then followed by dirty slut, whore later on in play

dressing you up like my sexy doll so think short skirts, low cut dresses/tops, high heels

kisses

cuddles

holding hands

conversation, banter

cute messages or post it notes

deep and meaningful chats

sharing so we’re vulnerable with each other and getting past trauma or bad experiences

boob fondles, gropes and spanks

ass spanking, paddling

hair pulling

rewards and punishments

tying you up legs spread, putting a hitachi wand on your pussy and clit and watching you squirm

being massaged as well as full body massages

rough hard sex of course, on your knees doggystyle, pushed against the wall, forced to ride hard with slaps on cheek, tits and hand on throat

plus much more!

Some subreddits I enjoy:

freeuse
degradethatcunt
womenarethings
sloppyblowjob

If you’re interested, you know what to do, tell me more about yourself and what you liked/resonated with from my post

Last edited by Wantsaussiefsub; 07-28-2023 at 01:33 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk