Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2023, 09:54 AM   #1
xxBeastyxx

Male 23/male/sub seeks any age/female/master in any place

23/male/sub seeks any age/female/master in any place

Greetings beautiful person reading this,

Im a 23y old male from germany looking for a female Master/Mistress/Godess/Mommy.

Im looking for someone who enjoys teasing, edging and denying her sub. Who enjoys making her sub suffer for her pleasure. (more about my kinks further down the wall of text)

Whats most important for me tho, is finding someone communicative, who also enjoys getting to know each other and build a connection. Getting to know you, chatting and simply building a healthy sub/dom relationship is very important for me. The more i see you as a friend, the easier it is for me to be obidient and please you the best. This kind of interaction helps me to get through the frustrating parts of being a sub.

Enough about that, lets get into what i have in mind:
I love tease and denial, edging, cbt, light humiliation and the whole idea of being someones toy to play with. Im also getting more and more into ruined orgasms and im open to try new things all the time.

Im not looking for a permanent sub/dom relationship, iŽd rather do sessions every now and then, but still stay in touch as freinds inbetween.

Feel free to comment or send me a dm if you are interested and also feel free to ask any question you might have

I hope to hear from you
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk