Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2023, 09:56 AM   #1
Sidhion

Male 34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Introduction

Welcome to my ad! I am looking for a 24/7 slave that wants to be controlled and pleasured by a master.

About me

I am 34 years old, male and from Germany. I am 1,75m tall and about 80 kg. I have short, brown hair and a normal build.

I am a smart, open minded but slightly lazy person. I am really not hard to deal with, I am direct and honest and I expect the same in return.

As a master I would describe myself as strict. I want my rules to be followed. But I have a mind and common sense. That doesn't mean you can get away with everything but I will understand whether something got in the way or you are trying to trick me. I respect limits but my punishments are hard. But I am not cruel. I also see good behaviour and reward it.

I am not the most experienced master you will get to know but I am not a newbie as well. I don't think that I have unreal expectations and that I am respectful, so I know what I am getting into. But I couldn't give you instructions on how to properly do some self-bondage for example because I don't know much about it. I am more than willing to learn either from you or from the allmighty internet about things you enjoy and I am not super familiar with.

What am I looking for?

As I said, I am looking for 24/7. My number one like is control. And because of that, just a session from time to time where I tell what to do is not enough for me. I want to set basic rules and to control as much as you are willing to let me. For example:

Orgasm control, bladder control, clothing control, workouts, free time spent,....the list can go on endlessly. None of these are a must, it is just an example. Please state the amount of control you are willing to give up in your answer.

Second main thing I am into is humiliation. Again, this is a rather wide field. I enjoy to humiliate with verbal degradation, pee play, anal play and objectification. But it is clearly the humiliating factor that I enjoy. With what I can achieve that doesn't matter that much to me. This is the topic that needs to be discussed the most in my opinion because humiliating tasks that are not suitable for you could cause serious psychic issues and that is not what I want.

Third aspect is pain. I love pain sluts. The thought of a person getting horny and wet through pain just gets me.

So these 3 things await you when I will be your master. If something of that is a limit for you, you don't need to read any further. If you have limits within these fields we have to discuss that in detail.

In conclusion, I want to have a slave that is willing to be controlled with basic rules and daily routines. A great tool to organize that would be a shared online calendar for example. Although I am requesting 24/7 this doesn't mean that we cannot have a normal conversation. I am able to treat you like a person and I actively want to get to know you and build up a friendship. But you will be under control through rules everytime.

Pictures and Verification

Pictures seem to be a very common hard limit (for girls) and I won't argue with that in general. I don't understand the general "no to pictures" but in the end, I respect your limits whatever they may be.
I think that pictures or camming/video spice up this whole thing A LOT but if you don't want this that is fine. It gets a more personal and in some way a more realistic feeling and I like that. (And I will send you whatever you want by the way, no matter if you will or not). BUT, and with this we come to third and last point of this paragraph, I insist on any kind of verification.

It doesn't have to be a picture, it could be an audio file or anything else that proves you the person you pretend to be. Other than that, I won't ever try to convince you to send me anything if that is a imit of yours.

End

Thanks for reading, I hope I will get some replies and an find someone to perform that awesome lifestyle!

Please include some basic information as well as your likes and limits.

Sidhion
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk