Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
Ubernova

Asterisk Crossdress, humiliate and own me. M/uk

Hey guys I have some stuff but not alot with the whole sex toy front - none to be exct so I think if you just gave me stuff to do I can pick and choose the best to do
I also would like to say please do anything within my limits because I'd be grateful and also if you don't think I should get something in my likes and should get punished instead for being a sissy crossdresser who just begs to be humiliated go ahead.

Likes crossdress, humiliation, petplay, Wedgies, domination, slave, dice dares, chance dares, being forced, story line dares.
Hates: public (full public), illegal, pain, anal, scat, pee.

Everytime someone says to me 'You've been naughty' I have to recieve punishment dares.

I like creative dares.
Ubernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
CD57
getDare Sweetheart

Default How bout this

Cum into an ice tray every day and once a cube is filled and frozen suck on it until it is fully melted and dont swallow for ten minutes.

Also i am a sissy crossdresser who loves to be dared. We should pm each other when we want a dare because obviously you have to be lucky to get a reply on a thread. Pm me if your interested

m/21/losangeles
CD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
Dkaren

Send a message via MSN to Dkaren

Pm if you want an expert's advice.
I am no longer active on here anymore. If you wish to contact me, please add me at https://fetlife.com/users/1388740 or search "KarentheTrap". If you would like to message me on MSN, add me at [email protected]. I no longer post any content onto here and instead post all videos and images on Fetlife.
Dkaren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cross dressing, humilation, ownage, sissy, slave