Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-13-2023, 07:12 AM   #46
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Only one task as of now
Task one:
Blindfold yourself, and apply tiger balm on all three nipples and clit.
Use nipple clamps on the biggest weight. Crotch ropes yourself and extend the clamps and the crotch rope to a bottle (hanging fully filled). So the tension of all 3 will make it tighter on both your crotch as well as nipples. Use crotch rope with tiger balm. Now spank your clit 50 times using the hardest implement you have, and count each time. If you miss the count start again from the beginning. You can use the spreader clamp set too.Wear one heel and other leg barefoot to unequalise the effect on crotch rope to one side.

Now after 50 spanks, you will count 15 mins while being blindfolded(without a timer), so you will assume when 15 mins got over. Then check the time using a phone that actually how much time passed, if the variation is less than 2 mins, good otherwise ask for punishment.
Due to my doms 10 min limit we can count this as two tasks withe the second being 10 mins. I do not have heels i can use for this tho...

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 07:14 AM   #47
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
Due to my doms 10 min limit we can count this as two tasks withe the second being 10 mins. I do not have heels i can use for this tho...
Okay 10 mins,for the blindfold one
Varaiton of 1 minute(more than) then for punishment

Anything which causes one leg to at higher height can be used or just on your tip toes
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 07:47 AM   #48
Smooth_Bet

A task:
Using 2 pieces of dental floss or other thin string, wrap one piece around the base of each nipple as tightly as you can, 4 times around, and tie as tight as you can pull.

Then tie the 2 strings together and again pull tight, bringing your nipples as close to each other as you can. Hang your shoes, with a large tin in each, from the string in between your nipples.

Touch your toes 50 times, then jump 5 times. Spank your nipples 10 times each with a ruler (use the edge of the ruler).

Now take the laces out of your shoes, tie them together to make 1 long lace. Tie 1 end between your nipples, and the other end to both big toes, with your legs bent.

Straighten your legs, really stretching your nipples, pulling harder and harder . Make sure that your nipples and breasts are really really stretched.

Repeat the hitting of your nipples with the ruler, then remove the string and report.
Smooth_Bet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 07:51 AM   #49
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_Arya View Post
A task:
Using 2 pieces of dental floss or other thin string, wrap one piece around the base of each nipple as tightly as you can, 4 times around, and tie as tight as you can pull.

Then tie the 2 strings together and again pull tight, bringing your nipples as close to each other as you can. Hang your shoes, with a large tin in each, from the string in between your nipples.

Touch your toes 50 times, then jump 5 times. Spank your nipples 10 times each with a ruler (use the edge of the ruler).

Now take the laces out of your shoes, tie them together to make 1 long lace. Tie 1 end between your nipples, and the other end to both big toes, with your legs bent.

Straighten your legs, really stretching your nipples, pulling harder and harder . Make sure that your nipples and breasts are really really stretched.

Repeat the hitting of your nipples with the ruler, then remove the string and report.
Please reread the request. Half of this is out of the scope of my task.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Old 04-13-2023, 07:52 AM   #50
Smooth_Bet

Quote:
Please reread the request. Half of this is out of the scope of my task.
Do things out of this task which is possible, the half which you can do

And sorry my mistake ,read the first instructions but I guess missed a couple
Smooth_Bet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 08:02 AM   #51
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_Arya View Post
Do things out of this task which is possible, the half which you can do

And sorry my mistake ,read the first instructions but I guess missed a couple
Uh..... that's not quite doable. The task you have given is waaay out of the range of doable given the rules my Dom has set for me.

Old 04-13-2023, 08:30 AM   #52
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Only one task as of now
Task one:
Blindfold yourself, and apply tiger balm on all three nipples and clit.
Use nipple clamps on the biggest weight. Crotch ropes yourself and extend the clamps and the crotch rope to a bottle (hanging fully filled). So the tension of all 3 will make it tighter on both your crotch as well as nipples. Use crotch rope with tiger balm. Now spank your clit 50 times using the hardest implement you have, and count each time. If you miss the count start again from the beginning. You can use the spreader clamp set too.Wear one heel and other leg barefoot to unequalise the effect on crotch rope to one side.

Now after 50 spanks, you will count 15 mins while being blindfolded(without a timer), so you will assume when 15 mins got over. Then check the time using a phone that actually how much time passed, if the variation is less than 2 mins, good otherwise ask for punishment.

I am starting today with a large anal dildo in, fully clamped in my tweezer clamps.

For safety sake, I didn't blindfold myself until I was fully prepped. I removed my tweezer clamps and applied the tigerbalm and spreader clamps. I put on my nipple clamps and attached 3 3oz weights to the chain on either side so they hang and move freely. For the crotch rope, I opted for a doubled up 1inch thick coarse hemp rope fashioned into a harness with a loop on the front. The rope positioned on either side of my clit with tigerbalm on both sides and knotted where it presses on my dildo. I attached the water bottle between the chain and the loop so there's just enough clearance to smack my clit. I opted for the hairbrush due to how hard I can hit myself with it. I applied the blind and stood up, putting my left foot up on a tiny step stool. I didn't loose count, I went hard and at a steady base. Every hit caused me to yelp and jump, due to not only shaking the weights but forcing the already almost too big dildo further into my ass. As I progressed, the movement of the water bottle caused the rope to rub, spreading the tigerbalm. By hit 50 I was in tears. I set the brush aside, tapped start on the stopwatch and leaned forward a little, placed my hands up behind my head and began to cout out what I thought was 10 minutes. I was way off. I began to shake at what I thought was two minutes. The ripple effect was hell. In total, what I thought was 10 minutes was only 6.

Awaiting punishment for my inability to tell time. Per my doms instruction, I am leaving the weights on my nipple clamps for 10 minutes after I remove the crotch rope and reapply the tweezer clamp to my very tender clit.

Old 04-13-2023, 08:35 AM   #53
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I am starting today with a large anal dildo in, fully clamped in my tweezer clamps.

For safety sake, I didn't blindfold myself until I was fully prepped. I removed my tweezer clamps and applied the tigerbalm and spreader clamps. I put on my nipple clamps and attached 3 3oz weights to the chain on either side so they hang and move freely. For the crotch rope, I opted for a doubled up 1inch thick coarse hemp rope fashioned into a harness with a loop on the front. The rope positioned on either side of my clit with tigerbalm on both sides and knotted where it presses on my dildo. I attached the water bottle between the chain and the loop so there's just enough clearance to smack my clit. I opted for the hairbrush due to how hard I can hit myself with it. I applied the blind and stood up, putting my left foot up on a tiny step stool. I didn't loose count, I went hard and at a steady base. Every hit caused me to yelp and jump, due to not only shaking the weights but forcing the already almost too big dildo further into my ass. As I progressed, the movement of the water bottle caused the rope to rub, spreading the tigerbalm. By hit 50 I was in tears. I set the brush aside, tapped start on the stopwatch and leaned forward a little, placed my hands up behind my head and began to cout out what I thought was 10 minutes. I was way off. I began to shake at what I thought was two minutes. The ripple effect was hell. In total, what I thought was 10 minutes was only 6.

Awaiting punishment for my inability to tell time. Per my doms instruction, I am leaving the weights on my nipple clamps for 10 minutes after I remove the crotch rope and reapply the tweezer clamp to my very tender clit.
Does the punishment too have to be done in 10 mins?

And how hard you rate it out of 10 the original task?
Old 04-13-2023, 08:39 AM   #54
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Does the punishment too have to be done in 10 mins?

And how hard you rate it out of 10 the original task?
Cleared with my dom to make an exception for this one so long as it's not insanely out of scope. It is a punishment for failing a punishment after all.

I quite enjoyed this one.... it's been added to the list of tasks my Dom has me randomly repeating. I'd say easily a 7.

Old 04-13-2023, 08:40 AM   #55
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Cleared with my dom to make an exception for this one so long as it's not insanely out of scope. It is a punishment for failing a punishment after all.

I quite enjoyed this one.... it's been added to the list of tasks my Dom has me randomly repeating. I'd say easily a 7.
Yeah wait for some time, will think something and get back to you
Old 04-13-2023, 09:20 AM   #56
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

I am putting the task(punishment), tell if it is out of limits

1) Clit walk: Tie a rope from one end to another, at a height it constantly provides friction on your clit. You now have to walk on it, clit using tiger balm first. For the nipple, they will be clamped and attached to the leg with rope(one intermediate stop clit too) causing you to be in a slightly bending position. Generally, hands are to be tied back but not put in (unless you want); but wear gloves or something such that they do not touch the longer rope which runs in a straight line of the room.
Tie your legs using a belt and now complete two rounds (one round of A to B to A) blindfolded. Again one leg at a higher height than other as before.

The rope will be tight and will properly provide rub against clit(make sure it does)
Old 04-13-2023, 09:57 AM   #57
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
I am putting the task(punishment), tell if it is out of limits

1) Clit walk: Tie a rope from one end to another, at a height it constantly provides friction on your clit. You now have to walk on it, clit using tiger balm first. For the nipple, they will be clamped and attached to the leg with rope(one intermediate stop clit too) causing you to be in a slightly bending position. Generally, hands are to be tied back but not put in (unless you want); but wear gloves or something such that they do not touch the longer rope which runs in a straight line of the room.
Tie your legs using a belt and now complete two rounds (one round of A to B to A) blindfolded. Again one leg at a higher height than other as before.

The rope will be tight and will properly provide rub against clit(make sure it does)
Looks good to me. Will complete shortly.

Old 04-13-2023, 11:03 AM   #58
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Looks good to me. Will complete shortly.
I actually have hooks in the wall in my 'fuckroom' for just this purpose. Stuck with what I know hurts and opted for the hemp 1inch thick but tightly braided. I applied a liberal amount of tigerbalm and then I attached my vice style clamps with hooks on the bottom and cranked them down hard. I attached the string that I'll be attaching to the outside of my ankles via cuffs. I grabbed the belt and hopped on. I strapped my legs together and put on the blindfold. The rope sits high and tight to the point I am on my tiptoes and can only move a few inches at a time.

The first leg was nice.... sopping wet, nipples getting tugged with every move. The tigerbalm now everywhere. The anal dildo being forced to the hilt and wiggling with every move. The trip back started to hurt... in the best way possible. The rough bumps thump the dildo while rubbing my clit... the second trip had me shaking and in tears.

Per my doms orders I did a 3rd leg without my legs tied, with weighted clamps on my nipples as quickly as I could. All the weights I could manage.

I am soo close to cumming, shaking and in tears.

Thank you for correcting my behavior in your previous task.

Old 04-13-2023, 11:06 AM   #59
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I actually have hooks in the wall in my 'fuckroom' for just this purpose. Stuck with what I know hurts and opted for the hemp 1inch thick but tightly braided. I applied a liberal amount of tigerbalm and then I attached my vice style clamps with hooks on the bottom and cranked them down hard. I attached the string that I'll be attaching to the outside of my ankles via cuffs. I grabbed the belt and hopped on. I strapped my legs together and put on the blindfold. The rope sits high and tight to the point I am on my tiptoes and can only move a few inches at a time.

The first leg was nice.... sopping wet, nipples getting tugged with every move. The tigerbalm now everywhere. The anal dildo being forced to the hilt and wiggling with every move. The trip back started to hurt... in the best way possible. The rough bumps thump the dildo while rubbing my clit... the second trip had me shaking and in tears.

Per my doms orders I did a 3rd leg without my legs tied, with weighted clamps on my nipples as quickly as I could. All the weights I could manage.

I am soo close to cumming, shaking and in tears.

Thank you for correcting my behavior in your previous task.

Good report. Forgot it would have been too great if you would have to bend to collect the keys for the cuffs, not knowing where they are. Forgot to add that part, maybe once it is added to yourr list of random tasks incorparate the same
Old 04-14-2023, 12:32 PM   #60
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Task 1:
Nipples, pumped, breast clamp on. Chained nipples clamps on. Do you have something to connect the chain above you? If so, do so. Goal is that you are nearly on your tiptoes.
Spreader clamp applied, tiger balm on clit, vicious clothespin on clit.
Folded USB cord, spank your pussy 10 minutes.

Task 2:
Drop tits in cold water and cover your pussy with the water. Apply as many clothespins as you can fit on your tits and pussy, including clit and nipples.
Spank your tits and pussy with the folded USB cord until all clothespins fell off.
Max 10 minutes. If you have clothespins left after 10 minutes, you failed

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain (clit), pain (pussy), pain (tits), pain slut, punishment