Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-27-2023, 06:34 AM   #1
Anzu

Male 22/male/master seeks any age/male/sub in UK

22/male/master seeks any age/male/sub in UK

Hey there, it's sir Anzu, I had a few subs for a while but now active again. I am based in Cheltenham UK so I am looking for subs or pups around South West of England :P (Birmingham and Manchester are welcome also as I usually go there)

ABOUT ME:

I am a 22 Asian Dom who used to move back and forth from Europe to South East Asia for quite a long time and now looking for a place to settle in. I'm a chill, caring and open-minded dom who is interested in a lot of stuff. My likes are:

- Underwear, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat...etc (Open for more)

A) My stats
I am 170cm, 62kg in decent shape as I jog a lot and have a healthy diet. I am planning to build a workout routine asap so I am also open to a workout partner. Oh and I also don't smoke.

In terms of the BDSM sexual side, I have more than 5 years of experience and have quite a decent collection of toys that could be used on you This includes training chastities if you are interested. I am very kinky and have a high sex drive. I like intimate and passionate play involving a lot of edging and sweaty skinship.

In terms of relationships, I am a calm and reasonable person. I'm chill and generous but also demanding strict and mandatory rules. I like tender and safe plays so if you are looking for a rough and brutal dom then I am not that person, I am sorry, I just think that it is quite unrealistic :P.

B) My requirements
[/I][/COLOR]I expect my partner to be polite, sensible and open-minded. I think that manner is the key to any kind of relationship even a sub & dom one, so for me, this should be on the top of my list.

- Be honest: We will build trust on this as we develop more
- Be reasonable: Understand our status and work on any difficulties together
- Be respectful: Remember that I am your guidance, your sir
- Have good hygiene: The pandemic isn't over yet you know :P
- Have an active timetable: Although I don't mind any type of body, you should still exercise or workout weekly to be healthy and in a good state
- Acknowledge personal security: No videos, pictures or any kind of footage of each other should be shared without the acknowledgement or permission of the other person to protect our privacy.

I don't mind dick size, dick stats or body hair, body stats, gender or sexual orientation but just for a reference, I usually like people who are bigger, taller than me with clean shaven pubic area.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
These are my limits, things I don't like and things that I will not demand from you.

Permanent damage, blood, feminization, crossdressing, fully public exposure of any kind, financial domination, underages, animals, involving other people, illegal things and dangerous activities.

HOW TO APPLY:
You can reply to this post directly or contact me in any possible ways. Feel free to hit me up, chat and see if we might fit:
Inbox
Kik: anzu.123
Telegram: @anzu_123
Old 02-28-2023, 03:07 PM   #2
GDNewbie

I am Interested
The following user says Thank You to GDNewbie for this post:
Old 03-01-2023, 01:34 PM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Mmm, sometimes you should walk in the other persons shoes to really understand, no matter what your age, sex or gender, Dom or sub!
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 03-03-2023, 09:47 AM   #4
Anzu

Award Star

Thank you a lot :P

DOM - Likes: Owning, Underwear, Himbo, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Denial, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat ...

KIK anzu.123
The following user says Thank You to Anzu for this post:
Old 04-14-2023, 12:41 AM   #5
Anzu

Award Star

l'm looking again :P

DOM - Likes: Owning, Underwear, Himbo, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Denial, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat ...

KIK anzu.123
The following user says Thank You to Anzu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk