Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-27-2022, 02:00 AM   #1
MagnumOpus

Male 20M Home Alone Dec.2nd-4th

Next weekend, starting Friday afternoon at 6PM and going until Sunday night, I will be home alone. As such, I am looking for dares and rules to spice up my alone time. My Likes, Dislikes, Limits, and Rules are linked in my signature.

I will not be going out and buying anything, but I will have access to everything in this 3-story house. I will not mess with my family’s clothing. I have shirts, T-shirts, hoodies, polos, pants, shorts, lots of boxers, tall socks, normal socks, tennis shoes, flip-flops, slides, boots, and slippers (normal, polar bear, and wolf). Backyard potentially counts as public, depending on what I’m doing out there.

There’s a screened-in porch with a story of height between it and the backyard. Attached to the screened-in porch is an open-air porch section; this section has a set of stairs leading down to the backyard. Below the porch is a stone patio that the basement leads out onto. There’s also a covered, largely unused hot tub on the right side of the patio, which creates a space (maybe 7’X7’) that none of the neighboring houses can see into. The basement has a long sofa, some sofa chairs, a large tv, and a pool table.

I’ll be completely alone during the day, aside from my dog, so I can do whatever without risk of discovery. Past 9:30 or so, there will be another person in the house, but they won’t go up past the middle floor of the house, while I’ll be on the top floor.
Speaking of my dog, I’ll still need to be able to feed him twice a day: morning and evening.

I’ll probably be doing homework and studying for finals, so keep that in mind. Also, my sleep schedule’s already completely fucked, so feel free to give me rules and dares to control my sleep.

Predicament-type dares and dares I can’t give up on partway through could be good ideas too, since I’ve got time and might have trouble committing.

Hopefully that’s more than enough information to be creative with. This is a rare opportunity for me, so I’m going to be more willing to do more intense stuff.

Abundant thanks and gratitude in advance for anyone who chooses to answer my request.

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 09:47 AM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Most people give chastity rules but I'm going the opposite direction. You have three days so you will orgasm three times. No more and no less. Each orgasm must be completed in three different common areas of the house. One time standing up, one time while kneeling, and the third time on all fours. The last time you must hump something. Also, each time you must cum on some knick-knack used as a permanent decoration in full view in the common areas. I can't guess as to what is in your house but it should be something that can be cleaned.

You get the added bonus of remembering in the future. Hopefully every time you see these objects after the weekend you will recall what you have done.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 07:44 PM   #3
Coxy

During daylight you are not allowed to wear any clothes
Coxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 10:07 PM   #4
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

write bondage bitch in you body and do not wash it off over the weekend

Start a treadmill in getdare , as people to contract and check you over the weekend
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 05:24 PM   #5
MagnumOpus

These are some good dares so far

Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

The following user says Thank You to MagnumOpus for this post:
Old 12-01-2022, 03:51 PM   #6
MagnumOpus

I’m starting tomorrow at 6PM, if anyone wants to add a dare or two

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Old 12-01-2022, 05:23 PM   #7
txversboy

You are only allowed to pee once an hour, between :18 and :28. If you forget, you must hold it. You must keep drinking water and other fluids to stay well hydrated. If you cannot hold it, you must pee outside like your dog and ask for a punishment.

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/edging, light pain, cum denial, edging, ruined organisms, questions, photos, videos, pee drink (clear), semi public, humiliation, group play, long dares

Limits: Permanent marks, face pics, scat, family, blood, pain, being chocked, videos

Hard Limits: Messy, female clothes/underwear, diapers, social suicide
txversboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:35 AM   #8
MagnumOpus

And so now my time of daring can begin,
With my fam all scattered to the winds

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Last edited by MagnumOpus; 12-02-2022 at 11:37 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare request, home alone, private, rules, weekend dares