Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-17-2022, 07:35 PM   #1
Chibyunderworldpupp

Default 26 F pussy torture

I’ve grown bored of the classic forms of torture. It’s all left me wanting more. So I’m looking for creative and interesting new ways to torture my pussy and clit. Things that range from medium intensity to extreme are welcome. If I accept you can ask for what ever form of proof that you would like. I’m happy to add any items to my collection that I don’t already have. So the sky’s the limit. Insertion and stretching welcome as well
Chibyunderworldpupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 09:12 PM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

If you have clamps with chains on them put at least 1 clamp on each outer pussy lip. Attach a plastic cup (at least 16 oz) to each clamp. Have a pitcher of water handy. Fill each glass a quarter full of water and do 10 squats as far down as you can. Then fill the cups half way. Then do 15 squats. Fill cups 3/4 full and do 20 squats. Then fill them up and do 20 more squats. If you have the house to yourself do this in the living room and when you are done with the squats walk to the bathroom with the cups full and empty them when you get to the bathroom.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 09:43 PM   #3
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Get at least 20 tacks and some duct tape. Cut off a strip of take that's at least 8 inches long. Arrange the tacks on the sticky side of the tape so the pointy end is facing up. Start from the absolute center and keep them as close together as possible without the base of the tacks overlapping.
Stick this to your cunt so there are tacks pushing into your clit and your entire pussy.
Now you're going to find something really solid that can support your weight. The arm of a strong chair, the edge of your bathtub...
Grind your cunt on it. Keep going until you feel the tacks push through your skin. Make sure the full weight of your body is pushing the tacks into you.
Proof can be sent here in PM. Or ask me for my kik.
Enjoy.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 11:41 PM   #4
Hvalen

Get 10 Candles and light he all up..
Get undress and wait 10 min
Extinguish candles only with squading over them..
If you want a even harder challenge, spread you pussy lips while doing it..
I would like to have any form for proofs. 🤣😇

My kik / PM is open for everyone.

Loves: Latex, Trying new things, To Humiliation, To Degrading, Diapers, Spankings, Pet Play, Age Play, Bladder Control, Rules, Pee, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends,

Kik: NoOneInLatex
Hvalen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 03:49 AM   #5
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

I would say 250 spanks to outside of pussy and 300 to the inside of pussy

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 06:14 AM   #6
_Edge

get yourself a rope and tie it to a crotch rope. Pull it as tight ad you possibly can (if you dont know what a crotch rope is just google it) get a padlock and lock it so you cant open the crotch rope without the key. Go and have a nice day at work etc. and when you come home again tie your hands behind your back and an wand to your pussy, put nipple clamps on and gag yourself leave the vibe set to the highest setting and set a timer to 10 min. after you finished get the crotch rope back in place untill you go to bed

Loves: edgeing, semi public, wedgies, short term denial, wedgies
dislikes: cum eating, public, long term denial
limits: public, family, blood, piss, poop, messy, face, illegal

Edge me!
PM Dares
My Blog
_Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 07:03 AM   #7
Meorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibyunderworldpupp View Post
I’ve grown bored of the classic forms of torture. It’s all left me wanting more. So I’m looking for creative and interesting new ways to torture my pussy and clit. Things that range from medium intensity to extreme are welcome. If I accept you can ask for what ever form of proof that you would like. I’m happy to add any items to my collection that I don’t already have. So the sky’s the limit. Insertion and stretching welcome as well
Don’t know if you are lucky or unlucky but I am motivated to write something and your post is a good reason to use as an outlet for my thoughts. I will try to sort them from soft to harsh but hell, it is subjective anyways. Some of those might also not be possible for you cus of limits/denial. Just chose the ones that fit your needs and we go from there.

1) A simple classic: Make as many pens/sharpies fit in your cunt as you can make fit. You will find that somehow even though it stretches and hurts, you seem to always be able to fit just one more of them.

2) You want to stretch your cunt? Go get the handle of a thin brush or something similar. Thin and with a very smooth surface. You can even get toys for it, sets in different sizes don’t cost much if you order them online. Use lube and stretch your peehole. Show me how much your urethra can take.

3) Frustration is fun: Ruined orgasms can cause so much fun frustration; you should do them. But just one or two of them is pretty lame. How much time do you have? A couple of hours? Make it easy for you to cum. Use nipple clamps if they help you, a dildo. But for your clit just cunt juice/lube and your fingers. I don’t want it to go numb too fast. Make your self cum. But ruin it. And right after just go again. And again. And again. Go again until you run out of time. Your clit will end up hurting, will go numb eventually. The time it needs for you to cum will take longer and longer. That does not mean you get to stop. Chose how much time you have for this beforehand and go for at least an hour but preferably multiple hours. You can take a fuck ton of nice progression videos/pics here and show me how it gets worse with time.

4) Edges are simple. They are more challenging if you have to hold an edge and even more challenging if you add some fun substitutes for lube to make it hurt. So go edge and hold it for 20 seconds each time. Repeat until you grow bored of it or run out of time. As a substitute for lube use:
a. Toothpaste
b. Tiger Balm
c. Hot Sauce
d. Icy Hot
e. A mix of rough salt and honey
You can take a fuck ton of nice progression videos/pics here and show me how it gets worse with time.

5) Clamps are fun. But clothes pegs are easy. In the hardware store you can find binder clips that pack quite the punch. They are not designed to be gentle but to keep stuff in place you are working on so they squeeze pretty harshly. One for your clit, and as many as you can make fit on your inner pussy lips. You can technically pretty safely keep them there without a break for an hour but cus it is more fun this way, remove them after 15 minutes, let your cunt recover for 60 seconds and repeat. Every time you put them off and on again, the pain will be worse. Let’s see how many sets of them you can take. I consider anything above 8 sets of those with a minute in between as pretty impressive but I do not know how well you deal with pain yet.

6) Let’s go for some hits. Let’s turn your cunt into a red, swollen, red mess. Go hit your cunt. For good measure go aim for your clit. 250 hits each, obviously go hit yourself harshly and tell me how it felt and how many more you could have taken like this for each item:
a. Hand
b. Ruler
c. Hair Brush
d. Belt
e. Paddle
f. Cane
g. Power Cord
Let’s see if you can hit yourself harshly enough to bruise yourself.

7) Take a rope that is at least as thick as one of your fingers. Every 4 inches put a knot of different sizes in there. Tie the rope between two door handles and make it tight so that there is almost no play in the rope. Step over the rope so it lays right between your legs and rubs against your cunt. Put your hands behind your back and go take a walk. Back and forth, back and forth. Your cunt will be rubbed raw and will be burning in no time. And every knot will be that bit of extra challenge. Let’s see how long you keep walking back and forth. Let’s see how much of a wet mess that rope is when you finally have to give up.

There is stuff you can do with needles, disgusting things, risky things, heat/burnings, electricity/e-stim, heavy beatings that I would enjoy but those are extremes I guess you would need to ask me for.
I think this is enough for now. If you want more, let me know, as long as I get entertained in return I am always happy to write more and more fucked up tasks, I am a sick fuck after all xD

Glossary
Ruined orgasm - To ruin an orgasm you make yourself cum but right after reaching the point of no return you stop adding any stimulation. You remove all toys, don’t touch and spread your legs. You still cum but just let your orgasm die a sad death.
I am a sadist. This means hurting people makes me happy, give me satisfaction. For me it is not too important how hard I hit or what item I hit with. Instead, it is your reaction that is important to me.

I like the looks of bruising. Intentional tears make me smile. Your fear, your pain, your inner struggle and you enduring all that for me brings me inner peace and makes me happy.

Last edited by Meorin; 11-18-2022 at 07:09 AM.
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Meorin for this post:
Old 11-19-2022, 01:36 AM   #8
Incognito147
getDare Sweetheart

Cover a dildo in sandpaper and us it on yourself until you make yourself cum, as.soon as you cum, apply hot sauce copiously to your pussy and clit rubbing it in. Finally push a needle through your clit stay like this for thirty minutes before cleaning up with cold water only. Contact me in private message to provide proof!
Incognito147 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pushing the limits, pussy, pussy abuse, pussy insertions, torture clit