Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2022, 10:57 AM   #1
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default Diaper punishment weekend tasks needed

So this should be fun. On the weekend of Nov 10-13 I'll be receiving 24 hour in diapers diaper punishment. During this time I'll be at home, on the road, at a hotel for a day, and in a class for a day. Part of my punishment will be to wear think puffy abdl diapers of all kinds. The second part is I must take all tasks sent to me here and on my kik (within my limits). Pictures and video proof if requested when possible. Have fun and send me your best (or worse) tasks. Make me turn multiple shades of red. Kik me with any questions or tasks

Roles: Switch, abdl, DDLG

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Kik name: Submissiveindiapers1
SubmissiveInDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 04:13 PM   #2
MissyK

The first time you take a sip from a new drink, ie soda, coffee, refilled water bottle, you must first pour a little down the front of your diaper. The amount doesn't matter as much, but with water feel free to be liberal
Old 11-02-2022, 11:22 AM   #3
SubmissiveInDiapers

I like this, keep em coming

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Old 11-02-2022, 12:23 PM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

While in the hotel room, you can only be wearing your diaper and a t-shirt.
Bonus points if you find a reason to go in the hall dressed this way or call for a meal to be brought up to the room.
Old 11-03-2022, 06:31 AM   #5
madeapuddle

While you are out of the hotel room, a part of your diaper must always be peeking from your waistband.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 09:44 PM   #6
SubmissiveInDiapers

Guys are liking the humiliating hotel tasks, remember I'll also be home for some time too

Love using kik:
Old 11-06-2022, 10:24 PM   #7
SubmissiveInDiapers

Any more fun tasks

Love using kik:
Old 11-07-2022, 08:55 AM   #8
perry_takahashi

You must use your diaper at least once while in class.

Also I'd love proof of all these dares 💜

Kik: perry_takahashi
perry_takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper abdl ageplay