Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2022, 09:15 AM   #16
Ballsofsteel1
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWebb View Post
I am more than happy to do that! It has 4 settings low to high, lowest I could leave all day, I won’t cum but it’s a nice reminder and it’s not too loud, second I will cum, but it takes a while, third is the highest I can do in public because the fourth is a huge step up and it’s loud. It is just a bullet, so to change settings I have to take it out unfortunately.
Ok I want you to go to a cafe/restaurant wearing your sexiest outfit and commit to spending 2 hours there - you must get either a seat near the door or near the mens toilets.

You must smile and say hi to any man not accompanied with a woman - I’m assuming most will say hi back - if you get 3 guys in a row say hi or hello but say something additional to you then you must go put bullet in and turn on to low - if a guy just says hi and carries on his way or just ignores you (how rude!) then that breaks the chain but each time you get 3 guys in a row say more than hi back then you must increase the setting - if you do do get 3 guys in a row that don’t say more than hi or nothing at all then you can decrease the setting.

Hope that all makes sense and could be a very interesting experience 😊
Ballsofsteel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:57 AM   #17
SpiderWebb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsofsteel1 View Post
Ok I want you to go to a cafe/restaurant wearing your sexiest outfit and commit to spending 2 hours there - you must get either a seat near the door or near the mens toilets.

You must smile and say hi to any man not accompanied with a woman - I’m assuming most will say hi back - if you get 3 guys in a row say hi or hello but say something additional to you then you must go put bullet in and turn on to low - if a guy just says hi and carries on his way or just ignores you (how rude!) then that breaks the chain but each time you get 3 guys in a row say more than hi back then you must increase the setting - if you do do get 3 guys in a row that don’t say more than hi or nothing at all then you can decrease the setting.

Hope that all makes sense and could be a very interesting experience ��
I think I got it! I’ll try it soon!
Thank you for the time and effort writing me tasks!

https://dirtycode.io/8TN1J

Nipple play, spanking, humiliation, hidden public, Double penetration, submission, short term denial, predicament bondage, timed bondage, extended use

Limits:
Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, extremely messy, cam, involving strangers

Toys: Bullet Vibe, S/M/L Butt Plugs, S/M Dildos, Rope, Timer Lock (up to 30min), Ball Gag, Enema Syringe, Clothespins, Household Items
SpiderWebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 12:17 PM   #18
solosub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderWebb View Post
I am on vacation and not only do I not have heels that high, but I did not bring heels at all, I’m sorry 😢

I am more than happy to do that! It has 4 settings low to high, lowest I could leave all day, I won’t cum but it’s a nice reminder and it’s not too loud, second I will cum, but it takes a while, third is the highest I can do in public because the fourth is a huge step up and it’s loud. It is just a bullet, so to change settings I have to take it out unfortunately.

You got it! I really am excited, we are at a new place today, and I should be able to start getting some of my tasks and rules done! So I’ll let you guys know either tonight or tomorrow how it’s going! I’m am here another 8 days, 9 including this one.

1) You got it, more than happy to try it!
2) I might wear panties just because if the kids that will be around
3) That works for me!
4) Still might not go for the bonus part, but I’m excited for it
5) I love this idea! Sounds fun/difficult, I love it, how will I know what word to do each day? Maybe send me a PM?
6) Uh, don’t wanna get caught😂

No I don’t mean like flashing rocks and trees, but I mean maybe far enough away it’ll be hard to tell, or somewhere like a balcony where I’m more isolated or protected.
I’d love more with outside stuff if you have any ideas!
The phone screen I probably won’t do since my girls all know my password and we share phones a bunch when we’re out.

Any more ideas, I am super thrilled, I can’t wait to get started and hear everyone’s feedback!
Wow that's a long trip! Definitely gives you plenty of time to have fun.

2. Yes, definitely wear panties if there are kids around.
5. Yes, PM me every day and I'll give you the word for the next day. Since today's already started, send me a message and I'll give you a relatively easy word so you have a chance to cum with the limited time you have left for today.

Sorry for the confusion, that's exactly what I mean for your flashing as well!

Ah, that would be a little to on the nose if you share your phone with your friends too often. Yes, don't worry about setting your backgrounds.

Hmm more outside dares... here are some to start with: Pick three days where you'll be wearing a dress or a skirt. On these three days you're allowed to wear panties with your outfit, but only briefly. Each day you'll pick a public place where you'll take off your panties for the rest of the day, getting slightly more and more public each day. For instance, on the first day I would recommend going to the restroom wherever you are and removing your panties there for the rest of the day. You can carry them in your purse the rest of the day or drop them off at your airbnb if you go back. The second day, take them off in an isolated aisle of a store or similar place that you go to. The third day take them off at your table while getting food or a coffee or something similar (I'd suggest trying to set somewhere in a corner by yourself, and doing this one on a day you're not with your friends).

If you have enough rope tie yourself a body harness (like this: https://www.theduchy.com/hishi-karada/) and wear it beneath your clothes for the day. Attempt to wear it for a minimum of three hours, but go as long as you feel comfortable doing so. The beauty of this tie is it conceals underneath clothes very well, but you'll feel very naughty doing so! If you like this idea and are curious about more ties you can do under your clothes like this, feel free to pm me, I have plenty of suggestions.

Since today is your first day should we be expecting a report later today?
solosub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:00 AM   #19
Ballsofsteel1
Account Banned

Have you tried doing any of the dares given yet? If so would love to hear how you got on
Ballsofsteel1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, vacation, vibe