Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-22-2022, 06:59 PM   #1
44HunterN44

Lightbulb Bunnygirl Punishment Ideas PainSlut

Lately I have been playing a few league games against @Bunnygirl where we do bets involving hurting my balls or her pussy, anyway she lost and will be my painslut for 2 days next week. I am trying to think of some good ideas to make her regret betting to be painslut for 2 days.

Some info copy pasta from her profile for info:

Favorite Dare
Video game related dares, mainly wedgie and slight public embarrassment dares.
About
Always down for dares, mostly video game dares/punishments as I find it makes games more fun!
Her PMDare Info: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93677

Likes: Wedgies, nudity, semi-public, bladder control, clothes control, spankings, orgasm control, humiliation, and small anal play.

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, pussy/clit torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

Toys: I have a bullet vibrator and a small butt plug that has a removable bunny tail. Belts used for slight bondage. Copper spanking switch

I am thinking the first day can be tasks she has to do for me, make her pussy ass and tits sore, and then 2nd day when she it hurting we play league of legends and do some more bets on extra pain for her during arams.
Make her do tasks and we play and bet on extra pain.

My ideas:
-Make her slap body part x times per her own kills/death in arams
-if want to be really risky make her do hits based on a teammates kills or deaths so it is 100% random based on teammate, maybe allow her reduce some hits based on her own kills
-make pleasure if we win, like some edging and use of bullet vibrator and if loss either roll a dice for extra hits or like double punishments
-also plan to take inspiration from her PM dares for punishments/bets

Note: im sure she will eventually get revenge on my balls during one of our bets in league, I need to eventually make a post here for ballbust, will have to think up ideas and rules for amount of posts/punishments people can do. Anyway distracted, Thanks for all the help in humiliating and punishing @Bunnygirl figured I would ask for more ideas and assistance. :P
44HunterN44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 12:28 PM   #2
Bamous

Here's a good task for her. First get her to drink 2L of water. Then butt plug in an get her to stuff her pussy. Dildo if she has one or other item. Then it's time to sit down and play league. With her pussy and ass stuffed she needs to earn release. You can play arams. She has to get more kills than you do. If she does she can remove either the dildo or the butt plug. Then again to remove the other than if she wins again she gets to got toilet. She must earn her bathroom break. Every time she dies she must complete 1 Edge. If you wanna make it easier you can change the aram to a 1v1 with adjusted rules.

26 M BI

Likes, Limits and Toys PM Dares

PM me a dare and ill join it.
Bamous is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bamous for this post:
Old 05-23-2022, 12:32 PM   #3
Bamous

Another task you can do. Get her to put her vibrator down her panties. Turn it on high ideally on her clit. Then you queue for league. You play 1 aram and in voice chat with you she has to ask to orgasm if she gets close moaning down the mic while you play. If you play with mic together 😜

26 M BI

Likes, Limits and Toys PM Dares

PM me a dare and ill join it.
Bamous is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bamous for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, painslut, punishment, pussy abuse, pussy control