Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-30-2022, 01:11 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Wait 36 Hours Bare Challenge

This was inspired by and written for Mary_Mary after I gave her this dare on Discord...

The dare is simple.

Strip completely naked. Right now or at a strategically appropriate time of your choosing.

Once you strip, you may not wear anything on your body not necessary for eyesight or other specific tasks, for the next 36 hours. (There are very few specific tasks for which I would accept footwear to be 'necessary', fair warning.)

You may not hermit up for this! If you have chores to do, dogs to walk, meals to cook, mail to check, you still have to do those things!

Do try to arrange it for a 36 hour period where you don't have to go to work, or shopping, or other things that would likely get you fired/arrested or be social suicide, obviously.

For warmth, only, you may 'wear' blankets in bed... but if possible, I would prefer for you to simply adjust the temperature so that you can sleep completely bare as well.

Below, please keep track of the resulting adventures! If something interesting happened, if you did some chores, went for a walk, had an unexpected visitor or peeping tom, or even just got turned on and had a nice wank, I want to hear about it! You may do this in one post that you edit throughout your naked day-and-a-half, or in multiple smaller posts, up to you.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 05-10-2022, 03:44 AM   #2
Mary_Mary

I actually did this challenge, around 2 weeks ago now, specifically at the request of Barefoot. I had actually started it before he had even posted this thread! Apologies that it has taken me so long to get around to posting my report, but better late than never!

I had a weekend with a house free to myself, my mum and dad had gone away for a few days. I was chatting online with Barefoot on the Saturday evening and just before 9pm he suggested that I should get naked, really just for the fun of it.

It sounded like fun to me, so I told him what I was taking off. My joggers, my top, my bra and my panties. We continued chatting with me like that, and as time went on, he challenged me to spend 36 hours naked. This would take me up to around 9am on Monday morning, which seemed reasonable as I would have the house to myself until some time on Monday afternoon.

I spent most of the rest of the evening chatting with Barefoot online and then towards 11pm I got ready to go tobed. This was my first time sleeping in the nude, so I wasn't sure if it would feel very different or not. I slipped into bed, and at first it did feel unusual, to have the covers on my bare skin, rather than my pj's, or whatever I was wearing to bed. I quickly settled in though, and got to sleep. Once I was asleep, obviously things didn't really 'feel' different. I was oblivious to my nakedness, lol!

When I woke up the next morning, I was instantly reminded of my nude state. I could feel the covers as they softly rubbed on my bare skin, espeiclalynon areas normally covered up!

Getting ready in the morning was much easier than normal!! I was able to jump right in the shower, and afterwards I didn't have to pick out an outfit for the day

I spent some more time in the morning hanging out with Barefoot online, and then it was time for my first walk!!

Although I was home alone, the three dogs had stayed behind and would still need walked. I've done a few naked walks before, as you will find if you take a look at my past forum posts, but this would actually be the first time going naked from the house!

I got the dogs all ready with their collars and leads. They didn't seem at all interested in my unusual choice of outfit, and were, as usual, just excited for 'walkies'.

For me this was also a much more exciting walk than normal. I took a small over shoulder bag to carry simple things like dog treats and the keys to the house so that I could lock it behind me. Other than that though, I had nothing to cover me. I left the house, locking the door behind me and headed along the back of the house towards the field that runs up from our garden.

It was still fairly early in the morning and while the air was slightly cold, it wasn't uncomfortable and once I got moving I soon warmed up. I could definitely feel the cooler air on my skin though.

I took the dogs for their usual walk up the field and into the woods a little bit, going about 20 to 25 minutes from the house. This was an area I had been while naked before, so I didn't feel too nervous. I knew that I had a decent amount of privacy and let myself enjoy the walk.

The whole time I was out of the house took around 45 minutes. Once I made it home I prepared my breakfast, for my first ever naked meal!

There is more to post about my 36 hours of nakedness, but this post is already very long, so I will save the rest for another post!

Last edited by Mary_Mary; 05-10-2022 at 04:03 AM.
Mary_Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mary_Mary for this post:
Old 05-10-2022, 07:11 AM   #3
Mary_Mary

I will be skipping over some minor details in this post, mostly because they aren't that exciting and wouldn't make for an engaging report!

Next up, I had some 'chores' to do around the house. I had promised to do them over the weekend, and as usual had left them until pretty much the last minute!

I loaded up the washing machine with a pile of dirty clothes (this particularly brought to mind my own nakedness, as obviously I wasn't creating any additional washing for the time I spent nude!)

While that was running, I brought out the mop and started on the kitchen floor. At this point I did put on a pair of flip flops to cover my feet. Really just because I was concerned about getting the cleaning bleach on my bare soles!

I gave the kitchen floor a good scrub, and then moved on to the bathroom. Felt like a proper little Cinderella cleaning the house like that! Except she only lost a shoe, I lost my whole outfit, heh. After I finished cleaning I went outside to hang up the washing and let it dry outside. By now the day had warmed up, and the sun was out. It actually ended up being a pretty warm day. For us anyway! The outside air now felt nice on my skin, my nakedness keeping me cool on what would have been a warm afternoon.

After I finished all my chores I spent some time around the house, kindof just hanging out naked. It started to be less and less noticeable as I got more and more used to the feeling.

After lunch, it was time to take the dogs out for their second walk of the day. I followed the same route as in the morning, as I know it provides the maximum amount of privacy and seclusion. Once again the warm air felt nice and I stayed relaxed during my walk, not nervous or anxious.

The afternoon was spent back at the house again, and some time chatting with Barefoot once more. He actually at this point provided me with an additional challenge to be completed that evening!

I ate my dinner and set off on the extra challenge that I had been set a short time before. I walked up the field towards the woods where I had been earlier in the day while walking the dogs. This time I went by myself. I'll post the challenge I was set, exactly as it was set.

At some point, out of sight of your house but otherwise in a nice, comfy, secluded spot where you feel safe, I'd like you to masturbate. To orgasm, if you can. I don't want this to be an exciting/fearful 'oh my god what if I get caught' naked-dare style self-pleasure session... rather, if you can, I'd like it to be 'nice'. Comfortable. Pleasant. Like your day has been. Just the simple joy of being able to reach down and give yourself a nice treat without worrying about stripping, about the mess... Just nice and relaxed and because it feels good.

... And that's exactly what I did ☺️

Final post to come later!

Last edited by Mary_Mary; 05-10-2022 at 08:47 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Mary_Mary for this post:
Old 05-11-2022, 06:03 AM   #4
Come-Here

Well done Mary!

And thanks for an excellent detailed write-up. Sounds like everything went to plan without your nakedness causing any issues.

A couple of questions... when you were on the outside walk, hypothetically if there was someone walking far away in an adjacent field - too far to interact with you but close enough to be able to see you were naked - would you have carried on as if nothing was out of the ordinary or would you have run or hid?

Also, since doing the challenge, have you felt like you wanted to take off your clothes or not bother to get dressed mote often?

Looking forward to part 3!

Last edited by Come-Here; 05-11-2022 at 06:11 AM.
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 06:55 AM   #5
Mary_Mary

After my very enjoyable trip out to the woods, it was time to head home and prepare my dinner. At this point I was at over 20 hours into the challenge!

Earlier in the week, I had arranged to spend some time Facetiming with a close friend of mine. In all the excitement over the weekend I had completely forgotten about it, and it wasn't until then that she messaged me to ask if we were still good for this evening.

I was, of course, hesitant to go ahead, given my current state of undress. However, it had been a while since we had a catch up chat, so I thought if I was careful, I could use a shawl over my shoulders, and keep the camera pointing around my neck up then she would never notice.

Plus, what is life if there isn't a little of a thrill or risk now and then?!

So, after dinner I had a really nice call with my friend, for a couple of hours. Making sure to keep my blanket wrapped around my shoulders to at least look like I was just keeping myself warm, and not chatting with her in the nude!

After the call, I spent some time watching TV and just pottering around the house before bed. I got myself ready for bed, and spent my second night in a row sleeping naked. It passed without incident, another good nights sleep, and I woke up the next morning with 33 of my 36 hours completed.

Once again it took no time at all to get myself ready that morning, and I ventured out with the dogs on my final naked walk of the challenge. It was another cold, crisp morning, but still pleasant enough to be outside in my state of undress. Another 45 minute walk, and then back home for a warming shower before work at 8am.

With one hour left of my 36 hour challenge I spent it at my desk, working. I currently work from home, so not a huge undertaking. Thankfully there were no meetings planned for that morning, so I had no need to use my camera.

In the end, because I still had the house to myself I actually ended up working that way until around 10.30am, so in total 37.5 hours spent naked, and challenge completed 😁

Very much enjoyed it, thank you to Barefoot Alien for coming up with it, and recommend anyone else to give it a shot!
The following user says Thank You to Mary_Mary for this post:
Old 05-12-2022, 09:51 PM   #6
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Thumbs up

Great job! Did the dare with style, and a great report!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 05-13-2022, 03:54 PM   #7
bdsm856

Default In

I'm really interested in this.
Kik: expsd4u
bdsm856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 04:28 PM   #8
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsm856 View Post
I'm really interested in this.
Kik: expsd4u
You should try it! 36 hours is enough that you can finish your social activities one evening, spend a day off nude, and then finish before work the following morning.

I dare you to try it within the next two weeks, and to write me a lovely, juicy report!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced nudity, home alone dare, naked dare, nudism dare