Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-02-2022, 08:22 AM   #1
buoypolar
Baby Member

Joystick 25/M Sub Creating Auto Task Scheduler - Need More Tasks!

Hi Everyone

I am currently creating an automatic task scheduler that will assign me daily tasks and training challenges to complete each week, and I need some help to come up with more task/challenge ideas.

I am creating the scheduler because as life gets in the way it can be hard for Doms to constanly come up with tasks and challenges. This scheduler will randomly select tasks for each day based on three levels of difficultly and allow my Dom to enjoy watching me be used, humilated or exposed with half the effort.

If you have some awesome ideas for tasks, challenges or punishements, I would love to hear them! I have created an anonymous Google Form to collect everyones great ideas and any other suggests you might have.

If you are curious about the tasks I have collected so far, I have added a link to the task sheet as well.

If you want to see me complete these tasks, you should follow me on Twitter (@buoypolar).

Task Idea Form: https://forms.gle/uGJWtxDr62FvpX1u5

Task List Sheet: Click Here

Feel free to use any of the dares in the list!

Buoy
buoypolar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, dom, tasks