Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2022, 05:54 AM   #376
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
Let's put the pain aside for a few minutes, and turn up your horny meter now, fuck-toy. So put the chain of your nipples clamps thru your ring gag, then put on both the clamps and the gag. Get your magic wand and hold it against you clit. Set your timer for 15 minutes then fuck your asshole with a medium butt-plug until the timer goes. One each stroke, take the butt-plug all the way out, then shove it all the way back in. Of course, you know you can't cum, right? When the time it up, smack your clit 10 times with the riding crop. I am sure you will be a fucking mess after that, huh fuck-toy?
Ddoing this ohgodd Imso desperate pleeease may J edge???? Please lett this fucktoy edge!!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 05:56 AM   #377
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Ddoing this ohgodd Imso desperate pleeease may J edge???? Please lett this fucktoy edge!!!
The last task I just posted has some edging in it ... but with how pathetic your begging is, I am almost tempted to remove them ... onward, fuck-toy!
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 05:59 AM   #378
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I edgedd....oh god I'm so sorryr I couldn't control itt adn I accidentally edged.....please forgive me, youu knoww I don't slip up too oftenn.....

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 03-30-2022, 05:59 AM   #379
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

I think it's time to give your throat a little workout wouldn't you agree?

We're going to try some different deepthroat techniques today.

You will use the biggest dildo you have for all techniques, lets start!

First technique, to be done 25 times:
-Slowly but firmly push the dildo all the way down your throat
-With the dildo down your throat spank your cunt once as hard as you can, don't hold back
-Pull it out as fast as you can

Second technique, to be done 5 minutes:
- Fast, deep and rough throatfuck

Third technique, to be done 50 times:
-While pushing the dildo down your throat rotate it 360°
-Hold it in for 30 seconds
-Pull it out slowly

Fourth technique, to be done 25 times:
-Slam it down your throat as fast and hard as you can
-Slap each cheek hard
-Force it out without using your hands
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 06:04 AM   #380
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by turntoash View Post
i edgedd....oh god i'm so sorryr i couldn't control itt adn i accidentally edged.....please forgive me, youu knoww i don't slip up too oftenn.....
you will be punished fuck-toy!!!
Old 03-30-2022, 06:08 AM   #381
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
I edgedd....oh god I'm so sorryr I couldn't control itt adn I accidentally edged.....please forgive me, youu knoww I don't slip up too oftenn.....
Oh Oh. Give that clit 50 good smacks with the crop. Then grab a small makeup brush like a blender and circle your clit for 2 minutes. Repeat this 3 times. Then whip your pussy 50 times with a belt and give your clit another 100 spanks with the crop. Once you've completed this you may tickle your clit for 2 minutes.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 06:08 AM   #382
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

OK, fuck-toy, it is time to punish you for edging without permission.

If you have them, get 3 ice cubes and hold them in your hands until they melt a bit, taking the sharpness off any corners. Shove the 3 ice cubes up your worthless cunt, then stuff a pair of dirty panties in your cunt behind them, then shove a pair of socks in your mouth.

Tie your tits tightly together with rope, then clamp both your nipples with clothespins. Get your toothbrush and coat it with some toothpaste.

Once all that is done, get on your knees and spread you legs wide, then scrub your pussy and clit with the toothbrush for 1 minute. Then, using your hand, do 1 almost edge, then slap your clit 10 times very hard.

Now scrub your pussy and clit with the toothbrush for 2 minutes, then using your hand, do 2 almost edges, then slap your clit 20 times very hard.

Now scrub your pussy and clit with the toothbrush for 3 minutes, do 3 almost edges, then slap your clit 30 times very hard.

Now rip the clothespins off of your nipples without opening them.

Once that is done, remain kneeling on the floor for 10 minutes with your hands clasped behind your neck. While waiting for the time to expire, keep repeating "I am selfish and disobedient fuck-toy that does not deserve to cum!" over and over out loud through the sock, until the time is up.

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 03-30-2022 at 06:14 AM.
Old 03-30-2022, 06:10 AM   #383
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
I have to say fuck-toy, I am really enjoying myself thinking about your depraved whore body slithering in pain on the floor ... I hope you are enjoying yourself as much as I am ... although really that matters not to me ... you are here just to be used and abused like the useless fuck-toy you are ... whether you get pleasure or pain is immaterial to me ... and it sounds like you have already been launched into Sub Space ... so let's continue with the abuse, shall we? I have ALL day to do this!

Take the clamps off your nipples, and put the penis gag in your mouth now. Get some clothespins and put 2 on each nipples then wrap a rubber band around the end clamping your nipples. Then clamp 10 more on each tit. Fuck your cunt with the dildo, while edging yourself to 5 orgasms (do I really have to mention that you are not allowed to cum, hmmmm?) Once the edges are done, get the riding crop and whack the clothespins off your tits and nipples. When that is done, hold up your tits one-at-a-time, and hit the underside of each tit 20 times each ... are we having fun yet, fuck-toy?
Ohgod yess it doesn't matterr if I enjoyy it or not I am justb a useless fucktoyy please do wiht me as yo7u please my ownn pleasure iss irrelevant as longg as I pleasee you....teh pegs aer on myy abused nipples adn tits adn I amm about tto start fuckingg my sore sloppy needdy cuntt wiht my dildo.....

Orgasm Diary

Old 03-30-2022, 06:14 AM   #384
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Ohggod it lookss liek I am going tto be punishedd firstt....ddo I stopp fuckigng my cuntt then?? I haven't edgedd again after myy slip up....

Orgasm Diary

Old 03-30-2022, 06:16 AM   #385
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Ohggod it lookss liek I am going tto be punishedd firstt....ddo I stopp fuckigng my cuntt then?? I haven't edgedd again after myy slip up....
No ... keep going in order ... I don't have a problem with that ... you will still be punished.
Old 03-30-2022, 06:24 AM   #386
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Ohggod thiss fucktoy iss is edging sso quicklyy noww....sshe egded 5 timess in less than
2 minutess while fuckingg g herr needy cunt ohgodd she is dyingg to cumm!!!

She smacked teh clothespegs offf her poor tits adn nippless with the ridign crop teh oness on teh nipples took agess to smack off she criedd out sso loud!! thenn she smacked teh sensitive undersides of herr abused titts with teh crop oh godd teh painn felt sso good ohgodd she's so desperate tto cumm!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 03-30-2022, 06:27 AM   #387
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Ohggod thiss fucktoy iss is edging sso quicklyy noww....sshe egded 5 timess in less than
2 minutess while fuckingg g herr needy cunt ohgodd she is dyingg to cumm!!!

She smacked teh clothespegs offf her poor tits adn nippless with the ridign crop teh oness on teh nipples took agess to smack off she criedd out sso loud!! thenn she smacked teh sensitive undersides of herr abused titts with teh crop oh godd teh painn felt sso good ohgodd she's so desperate tto cumm!!!
Excellent fuck-toy ... it looks like that horny meter was turned up a few notches!
Old 03-30-2022, 06:35 AM   #388
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post

-With the dildo down your throat spank your cunt once as hard as you can, don't hold back

-Pull it out slowly

-Slap each cheek hard
I ddid teh first two techniques myy throat alreaddy feelss sore especially from teh rough throat fuckingg I gaggedd adn drooledd so much it made mme feel likke a whore...

Orgasm Diary

Old 03-30-2022, 06:48 AM   #389
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post

-Pull it out slowly

-Slap each cheek hard
I ddid teh remainjng two techniquess godd I actuallyy did verry well withh teh 360 rotation of teh dildo whilee itt wass downn my throat I'm nott sure if I shouldd be proud of that or nott I feel liek I'm turningg intto a proper whore!!!

I didn't fare so well withh teh last technique thoughh...foundd it hardd to push itt out withoutt usingg my handss endedd up using then most of teh time

The floor beloww me iss a massive puddle of myy drool adn undoubtedly myy juicess....godd my throat got a good work outt today!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 03-30-2022, 07:14 AM   #390
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Oh Oh. Give that clit 50 good smacks with the crop. Then grab a small makeup brush like a blender and circle your clit for 2 minutes. Repeat this 3 times. Then whip your pussy 50 times with a belt and give your clit another 100 spanks with the crop. Once you've completed this you may tickle your clit for 2 minutes.
Ffuck....my clit....my poor redd swollenn stingingg abused punishedd clitt....!!! oh goddd it iss in HELL!!! Pleeeease mayy I spankk it some more I begg yyou lett me abuse adn punishh my useless clit more pleeease destroyy my clit!!!!!

Orgasm Diary

The following 2 users say Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk