Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
NinjaSlave

Post Likes & Loves

Hello guy's I'm writing this story can you please read it and tell me if you like it.
It's about school and bullies picking on LGBT*
Characters
Luke, he's kind of nerdy but his looks are the opposite, he has windblown blonde hair and pale blue eyes, his luck with ladies is exceptional though, he has yet to come out of the closet about being bisexual.
Ben, with his black hair and hazel eyes he openly comes out to everyone he meets and is bullied badly for it, he is new to the school and decides to not tell everyone anything yet.
Heather & Lizzy, dirty blonde lesbian twins who are not "manly" or anything but are kind "girly girls", nobody hates them and Heather recently was dumped.
~~~~~~~
Luke*
Luke woke up for the first day of school and pulled jeans and a jacket on, he didn't need bother worrying about his hair as it looked great the way it was.
He ran down the stairs and pulled his phone off the table and took a bite of toast from his dad before grabbing his bag to go.

Ben
"Now don't tell anyone until I ask around about ... you know there... tolerance." his mum said, she never knew what to say but had nothing against homosexuality or anything, "Now remember, people will bully you if they hear and we have no money left so we can't move again, okay?"
"Yeah, sure mum I replied then jumped out of the car that had just arrived at school.

Luke
Luke instantly recognised the twins at the gates so ran up and asked about Heather's girlfriend, she began crying and Lizzy dismissed her kindly then said "So hows being bi' working for you", He stepped back and gasped and quickly asked what she meant, she told him that it was obvious but to keep it secret until he knew who he could trust,
Luke looked around and saw a beautiful but oddly empty looking girl, then went off to said hi to her.

And thats it you can email me at [email protected] for previews and anything else.
NinjaSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
good, lgbt, school, story