Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-17-2021, 05:08 PM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Submitting to Two Objects

This dare is inspired by and customized for The Living Statue, but as usual, anyone may partake, if it's up your alley! All you'll need is your favorite dildo, a TV in a common/shared area of your home, and a willingness to surrender your humanity for a time and become a mere thing... a sub-thing, used by other things that are more important than you are. If you live alone, then do it with the curtains/blinds open, and the lights on, though it's not overly exhibitionistic, so this isn't all that critical.

So far, I have made it surrender the importance of its mouth, turning it and its entire straining body into a living display case for its dildo.

Then I tasked it with meditating on its unimportance as its penis served as a living incense holder.

Now, I think it's time it took things to the next level. Why merely serve one object at once, when it has plenty of body parts available to serve two? Actually, let's make it three, shall we? Why not?

It may go someplace private, if it wishes. Its bedroom, maybe, or the bathroom.

It will strip itself naked, completely, head to toe, with the exception of glasses. It should make no particular effort to be either aroused or otherwise; its arousal is not the point here, nor is it of any concern. It is here to serve other, greater objects, no more, and no less, and this task will not require it to be erect, if it is male.

It has come to my attention that its dildo is cold, and would like a comfortable and warm place to rest. I think the dehumanized creature's ass would make a lovely, cozy home for a time!

Thus, it will lube itself—itself not the dildo; the purpose of the lube is not for its own comfort; that is immaterial. It's for the comfort of the dildo, so please do not drown the poor thing ahead of time!

Then it will press its dildo as far into its ass as it can.

It may now partially redress itself. It will dress in whatever coverings it would normally wear around its domicile, but will not don any form of undergarment (unless it would be the only item worn in front of others), nor anything on its feet.

Careful not to drop the precious dildo on the floor, by clenching if it can, but with a hand to its butt if it must, it will then walk out to the common area where its television is located.

Televisions are such neglected things... sure, people watch them all the time, but only the things they're forced to display for them, like some kind of slave. They never get to be appreciated for what they are!

Now I'm sure normally you would sit on a nice, comfy couch to watch TV, yes? Well, not today. Its couch is also having a lovely day off.

With its dildo still inside of it, it will kneel on the floor before its beautiful television. It will sit on its up-turned soles and heels, and may cross its ankles or sit slightly off-center so that one heel can take over the job of holding its dildo snugly and completely within its warm, cozy resting place.

It will smile back at its couch, and thank it for its service, and tell it out loud (quietly if it must, but not a whisper) that it is grateful for all the times it has supported its ass, and inform it that it has the evening off, at least as far as this human object is concerned.

Now, kneeling, its foot holding the dildo in place, its couch unburdened by its pointless presence, the television relaxed and under no obligation to be anything other than itself, it will spend the next hour of its limited mortal lifespan, devoting its eyes and its entire mental capacity to admiring its television.

Ponder all the hours of caring labor and thought went into each sweeping curve, each material, each control. Ponder, also, that no less care went into the creation, raising, and honing of the fine instruments of mind and body it is currently wasting being an inanimate object at the service of three others.

When the hour has passed, it will write a detailed report before removing and lovingly cleaning its dildo and putting it away in a place of honor and comfort.

It will not pleasure itself afterward. Its pleasure was not the point, here. Rather, it will contemplate the meaning it found through this experience periodically through the rest of its day, as it has time.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-19-2021, 11:08 AM   #2
The Living Statue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
This dare is inspired by and customized for The Living Statue, but as usual, anyone may partake, if it's up your alley! All you'll need is your favorite dildo, a TV in a common/shared area of your home, and a willingness to surrender your humanity for a time and become a mere thing... a sub-thing, used by other things that are more important than you are. If you live alone, then do it with the curtains/blinds open, and the lights on, though it's not overly exhibitionistic, so this isn't all that critical.

So far, I have made it surrender the importance of its mouth, turning it and its entire straining body into a living display case for its dildo.

Then I tasked it with meditating on its unimportance as its penis served as a living incense holder.

Now, I think it's time it took things to the next level. Why merely serve one object at once, when it has plenty of body parts available to serve two? Actually, let's make it three, shall we? Why not?

It may go someplace private, if it wishes. Its bedroom, maybe, or the bathroom.

It will strip itself naked, completely, head to toe, with the exception of glasses. It should make no particular effort to be either aroused or otherwise; its arousal is not the point here, nor is it of any concern. It is here to serve other, greater objects, no more, and no less, and this task will not require it to be erect, if it is male.

It has come to my attention that its dildo is cold, and would like a comfortable and warm place to rest. I think the dehumanized creature's ass would make a lovely, cozy home for a time!

Thus, it will lube itself—itself not the dildo; the purpose of the lube is not for its own comfort; that is immaterial. It's for the comfort of the dildo, so please do not drown the poor thing ahead of time!

Then it will press its dildo as far into its ass as it can.

It may now partially redress itself. It will dress in whatever coverings it would normally wear around its domicile, but will not don any form of undergarment (unless it would be the only item worn in front of others), nor anything on its feet.

Careful not to drop the precious dildo on the floor, by clenching if it can, but with a hand to its butt if it must, it will then walk out to the common area where its television is located.

Televisions are such neglected things... sure, people watch them all the time, but only the things they're forced to display for them, like some kind of slave. They never get to be appreciated for what they are!

Now I'm sure normally you would sit on a nice, comfy couch to watch TV, yes? Well, not today. Its couch is also having a lovely day off.

With its dildo still inside of it, it will kneel on the floor before its beautiful television. It will sit on its up-turned soles and heels, and may cross its ankles or sit slightly off-center so that one heel can take over the job of holding its dildo snugly and completely within its warm, cozy resting place.

It will smile back at its couch, and thank it for its service, and tell it out loud (quietly if it must, but not a whisper) that it is grateful for all the times it has supported its ass, and inform it that it has the evening off, at least as far as this human object is concerned.

Now, kneeling, its foot holding the dildo in place, its couch unburdened by its pointless presence, the television relaxed and under no obligation to be anything other than itself, it will spend the next hour of its limited mortal lifespan, devoting its eyes and its entire mental capacity to admiring its television.

Ponder all the hours of caring labor and thought went into each sweeping curve, each material, each control. Ponder, also, that no less care went into the creation, raising, and honing of the fine instruments of mind and body it is currently wasting being an inanimate object at the service of three others.

When the hour has passed, it will write a detailed report before removing and lovingly cleaning its dildo and putting it away in a place of honor and comfort.

It will not pleasure itself afterward. Its pleasure was not the point, here. Rather, it will contemplate the meaning it found through this experience periodically through the rest of its day, as it has time.
It started doing this in my bedroom, It filled my anus with lube; then put in the dildo. It was a difficult as it usually puts the lube on the dildo too. Then it went downstairs, next to the sofa and went into the pose. It was a nice feeling being part of the living room, just being another object. It told the sofa 'Thank you for its service and it has the evening off.' It let the TV play whatever was on Youtube autoplay. It started to become mindless the longer it stayed in that pose. Luckily no one came into the common area, so it was able to stay in that mindset. After was done, it felt grateful for the objects in its life, and it feels like it is only equal to them.

Loves
Freezing/Posing

Limits
Family, Public. Scat, Permeant Damage, Pictures
The Living Statue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 02:29 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Did it dress itself after inserting the dildo? What did it wear to the living room?

It wasn't supposed to turn the TV on... poor TV, made to do its work even as the human object appreciated it. That's basically its job, so it didn't really give its TV the time off at all, did it?

What is it willing to do to atone? Shall I make some suggestions?

Other than that, very good job! I'm glad it had the desired effect on its mental status, despite making the TV show it entertaining and distracting images.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

Old 10-19-2021, 02:35 PM   #4
The Living Statue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Did it dress itself after inserting the dildo? What did it wear to the living room?

It wasn't supposed to turn the TV on... poor TV, made to do its work even as the human object appreciated it. That's basically its job, so it didn't really give its TV the time off at all, did it?

What is it willing to do to atone? Shall I make some suggestions?

Other than that, very good job! I'm glad it had the desired effect on its mental status, despite making the TV show it entertaining and distracting images.
It did get changed after inserting the dildo. It left the TV as it was, allowing it to display whatever it wanted to show it. It personally did not touch the TV.

Loves
Freezing/Posing

Limits
Family, Public. Scat, Permeant Damage, Pictures
The Living Statue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 04:19 PM   #5
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Living Statue View Post
It did get changed after inserting the dildo. It left the TV as it was, allowing it to display whatever it wanted to show it. It personally did not touch the TV.
Hmmm, alright. I suppose that was a respectful choice. I'll accept it.

Old 10-20-2021, 06:42 AM   #6
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Would be fun for me to do this as I stay in a shared unisex apartment

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 09:04 AM   #7
SlaveAtimai

I loved this dare and how you wrote it

will do when enought trust: needle play, anal play, plug wear

Limits: face, public, permanent, blood/injury, family/friends, scat/urine, cum play, messy, illegal, diaper
SlaveAtimai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 09:03 PM   #8
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveAtimai View Post
I loved this dare and how you wrote it
Thank you! Did you do it? Or are you going to?

I seem to have stumbled upon a badly neglected kink on gD! I have objectification subs flocking to me! xD

I'm... not entirely sure how I feel about that, since when I'm embracing my submissive side, objectification and dehumanization are soft but intense limits for me, but I'm glad I'm giving people something they want!

Old 10-20-2021, 09:04 PM   #9
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Asterisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumati View Post
Would be fun for me to do this as I stay in a shared unisex apartment
Then I dare you to do it! It's a nice, 'safe' option, since to outward appearances you just look like you're dressed fairly normally (depending on if you're ordinarily barefoot at home) and... didn't feel like sitting on the couch, or... erm... turning on the TV... okay, so you still look a bit bonkers, but point is, it's not like, streaking past your roommates, or peeing in their beds or something. xD

So will you do it?

Old 10-21-2021, 09:49 AM   #10
SlaveAtimai

Quote:
Thank you! Did you do it? Or are you going to?

I seem to have stumbled upon a badly neglected kink on gD! I have objectification subs flocking to me! xD

I'm... not entirely sure how I feel about that, since when I'm embracing my submissive side, objectification and dehumanization are soft but intense limits for me, but I'm glad I'm giving people something they want!
no, I have not done it, objectification is not something that attracts me much, although if I were ordered to do it, I would obey.
what I liked was the dedication and development of the dare, as well as your way of writing, I also understand that for a human statue it is a delicious dare. Anyway I declare myself a fan of you, at your feet.

will do when enought trust: needle play, anal play, plug wear

Limits: face, public, permanent, blood/injury, family/friends, scat/urine, cum play, messy, illegal, diaper
SlaveAtimai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 10:39 AM   #11
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveAtimai View Post
no, I have not done it, objectification is not something that attracts me much, although if I were ordered to do it, I would obey.
what I liked was the dedication and development of the dare, as well as your way of writing, I also understand that for a human statue it is a delicious dare. Anyway I declare myself a fan of you, at your feet.
Thank you! I'm honored!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal insertion, dehumanization, denial, objectification, posing