Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2021, 10:50 AM   #1
SubmissiveInDiapers

Default Neighborhood diaper walk risk. (Kik)

So I was recently challenged to a dare that requires me to get diapered and when I have to wet try to take the garbage out to the curb. If I don't make it back inside I had to remove my diaper right there and throw it in the trash. Well I thought I would add into the game by adding some rules.

Instead of it being out to my garbage I'm going to be walking the neighborhood. So the rules work like this. 1 hour before my walk in required to drink 2L of ice tea and then water thru out the hour. By the time the walk starts my bladder should be ready to burst. At this point I get diapered under my clothes and set out for a walk around the block. So this is where you come in. For every message I get on this board or in my kik I'll walk an additional block. So doing the math this is actually 2 blocks because each block out means I have to come back later down the same block to get home. I'm not sure when I will be taking this walk but I better so it soon to avoid the math adding up.

So once I know my final number I will start walking. If I make it back dry in allowed to remove my diaper and use the bathroom. However if the flood gates open and I just can't do it I'll be required to stop where im at, remove my diaper, and carry it for the remainder of the walk in plain site for all to see. The fun of this will be trying to find a good hiding space to get to before wetting and then trying to navigate home without being seen holding a wet diaper. I can try to take photos by request if possible. So bring in those messages and extend my walk time. 1 message here is a block and 1 on my kik below is another block you could add. I'll update when I do the challenge.

Roles: Switch, abdl, DDLG

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Kik name: Submissiveindiapers1
SubmissiveInDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 10:57 AM   #2
KacyBond

Add a block from me!

Hmm, what if you have to pee after you take off your wet diaper? Seems like such a shame that you only have to pee it once. How about instead, you have to film every time you pee it, pants down, diaper showing while you fill it up. Then, for the final few blocks, you finally get to take it off!

If your diapers are too small for that much pee, then you have to carry a spare for the walk; you can keep the spare in a backpack or bag, but you can't put the wet ones in there!

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 11:12 AM   #3
SissyCara
getDare Sweetheart

Have another block from me

kik: sissyslutboi95

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares - Toys/Clothes

Turn me into a perfect submissive sissy slut
SissyCara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 11:14 AM   #4
SubmissiveInDiapers

I'm now at 5 blocks one way

Likes: diapers, humiliation, public risk dares, wetting, forced orgasms (both to me and doing it do others) love dares involving pictures and videos, forced stripping, really open to things I haven't tried (the worst that will happen is I won't like it)

Limits: no messing, nothing to public, no face pictures with strangers, not a huge fan of pain play maybe some light spanking.

Love using kik:
Old 12-15-2021, 09:14 AM   #5
SubmissiveInDiapers

Up to 14 blocks. It keeps going

Love using kik:
Old 12-15-2021, 09:20 AM   #6
axel990

Here's another block from me.

Also I agree with KacyBond, it would be a waste to only wet the diaper once, I think you should carry a spare, and put it on after you wet the first time, and have to wear it till you get home, while holding the already wet one in plain sight.
axel990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 06:19 PM   #7
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Here's another block from me. I would also add listening to some kind of running water, a water fall, babbling stream, etc. Would love to get pics/videos if possible.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 06:34 AM   #8
SubmissiveInDiapers

Lol kind of sweating now. 18 blocks. That's just crazy. I better do this Friday before it becomes too much.

Love using kik:
Old 12-16-2021, 05:50 PM   #9
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

One more block for me!!! Good luck getting that far away before you piss yourself let alone all the way back.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, public diaper, risk of getting caught