Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-04-2021, 04:34 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Default Public diaper humiliation

I have been diapered the last couple of months and I start to really love it. Especially the thrill and excitement when there is a high chance to get caught. So this is where you guys come into play. First of all every post will add another 3 days to my total diaper time. Additionally I would love for you to give me either a location and/or a task to do in my diaper.
Here are a couple example:
1) cinema, messing your diaper
2) public transport, pull down pants
3) public toilet, change diaper
4) grocery store, triple diapered
I would also love to chat on Kik and send pics and video while completing the dares so please don’t be shy to text me, I am really looking forward to serving

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 07:59 AM   #2
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

Enjoy more time diapered from me.

Think you need to go for a full grocery shop in triple diapers, no leaving until you have wet them.

If you want things on kik, feel free to reach out hawkmaster2u
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 04:00 PM   #3
KacyBond

Call an Uber to take you a mile or two away from home. Just before it arrives, put three marshmallows up your butt, and put on your diaper, then jump in the Uber (make sure you wash your hands first!)

If you don't want to spend on an Uber, then walk or drive out to somewhere with a public restroom and insert your marshmallows and put on the diaper in a stall, then either walk back home or walk a two mile loop through town.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 04:17 AM   #4
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u View Post
Enjoy more time diapered from me.

Think you need to go for a full grocery shop in triple diapers, no leaving until you have wet them.

If you want things on kik, feel free to reach out hawkmaster2u
Thanks a lot for the dare, I will get it done today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
Call an Uber to take you a mile or two away from home. Just before it arrives, put three marshmallows up your butt, and put on your diaper, then jump in the Uber (make sure you wash your hands first!)

If you don't want to spend on an Uber, then walk or drive out to somewhere with a public restroom and insert your marshmallows and put on the diaper in a stall, then either walk back home or walk a two mile loop through town.
I did the dare yesterday! I left home in a clean diaper, bought some marshmallows on my way to a train station about 15 min or a mile away from home. There I inserted the marshmallows, washed my hand and went for a walk since we had beautiful weather. I don’t know how far exactly but I walked like 40 more minutes before finally arriving at home

Old 11-07-2021, 09:13 AM   #5
KacyBond

So you managed to hold it in the entire walk home? I'm sure that was fun! Next dare is that you have to wear chastity until you have messed and wet your diaper in public, twice! And no cumming through your cage; you are not allowed to cum until you've proven you are a messy diaper sissy.

And I thought of another dare, if it's in your limits: Kik me a video of you wearing your cage, activating your vibrating plug inside your ass, and putting a diaper on over all of it until I'm satisfied. I'll have a task for you to do before you get to turn that plug off!

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 05:00 AM   #6
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
So you managed to hold it in the entire walk home? I'm sure that was fun! Next dare is that you have to wear chastity until you have messed and wet your diaper in public, twice! And no cumming through your cage; you are not allowed to cum until you've proven you are a messy diaper sissy.

And I thought of another dare, if it's in your limits: Kik me a video of you wearing your cage, activating your vibrating plug inside your ass, and putting a diaper on over all of it until I'm satisfied. I'll have a task for you to do before you get to turn that plug off!
Yes, I was able to hold it the entire way and released it as soon as I got home! I will complete the dare today, I am already diapered and will go out soon.

Of course it’s in my limit, I texted you on Kik

Old 11-08-2021, 05:27 AM   #7
buttinup
getDare Devil

the park is a good way to spend 3 hours
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023 - Diaper Status
6 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 06:45 AM   #8
grannyd16
Prodigy

I want you to triple diaper yourself and wear a skirt, go into town, sit at a public bench and wet yourself

Finally, take off the diapers (bin the outer 2) then carry the used one home
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 10:27 AM   #9
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttinup View Post
I am looking forward to it even tho it’s quiet cold outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
I want you to triple diaper yourself and wear a skirt, go into town, sit at a public bench and wet yourself

Finally, take off the diapers (bin the outer 2) then carry the used one home
I know I said I am looking for extreme dares and I love being pushed to the limit, this is to much for me. I do live in a big city with lots of people around, something like that could get my job into jeopardy and generally would be a little to public. I probably could do it in the middle of the night but would have to do it really close to home and pray no one in our apartment building is up and around.

Old 11-08-2021, 10:35 AM   #10
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySlaveEmily View Post
I know I said I am looking for extreme dares and I love being pushed to the limit, this is to much for me. I do live in a big city with lots of people around, something like that could get my job into jeopardy and generally would be a little to public. I probably could do it in the middle of the night but would have to do it really close to home and pray no one in our apartment building is up and around.
Im so sorry, I didn't know what "extreme" was in this.
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 12:16 PM   #11
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttinup View Post
Spent 3 hours at the park, drank my entire water bottle and wet my diaper twice, thanks a lot for the dare

Old 11-27-2021, 03:17 PM   #12
DiaperSlaveBunz
getDare Sweetheart

Going to put toothpaste on dick and balls and then lock self in chastity. Then you are going to put toothpaste on buttplug and put it up your ass. From there you are going to go for a walk atless 15 minz from your house and find a public toilet. if it's dirty you may not flush it. Then you are to spend 15 minz licking it before returning home. Once home you may clean toothpaste off dick balls and ass. Then role a D 6 and X it by 10 that's how many days you are in chastity
Example D ROLLS a 3 so it's 3 x 10 = 30
Expect full report when done.

Bunz Must Refer To Itself In The 3rd Person.
Make Sure Bunz Is Obeying It's Chastity/Diaper And Join It's Group To Check On It.
KIK: DiaperSlaveBunz

DiaperSlaveBunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 08:08 PM   #13
rhl
getDare Succubus

Next time you are out, and have to pee bad, go to a public restroom. Stand in front of the urinal, drop your pants, we want the diaper fully exposed. You may now pee.
Hopefully you don't have 5 people waiting for a toilet or urinal. Oh it was so humiliating, but I stood there until the bladder was empty.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diapers, humiliation, kik, public humilation