Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-23-2021, 11:27 AM   #1
lesbian_panties

Post Can I take off my underwear, please?

I've been browsing getdare most of last night and this morning, and my panties are absolutely soaked. Could I please change them?

Oh and please don't dare me to make it worse, like making it painful or more uncomfortable somehow. Especially because I have to go run errands today. That would be simply dreadful.

(Also long time lurker first time poster, go easy on me pls. Likes & dislikes are in signature, respond here not PM)

Toys I have: Hitachi, dilator set, rope, nipple clamps, gag, a few smaller vibrators

My username has an underscore between the words lol, it just doesn't show up well

My current dares

LIKES & DISLIKES
lesbian_panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:41 AM   #2
InterestedPartie

Absolutely not!

Edge though them and then pull them up into a tight wedgie...
InterestedPartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:52 AM   #3
anal_dyke

I wasn’t allowed to wear panties today, so I think you should be grateful to be able to wear them at all. I’m nice, though, so how about instead of edging through your panties I just want you to edge however you would like, as long as you don’t actually take your panties off quite yet

Last Orgasm: Mar 30, 2022

Anal, denial, mild pain, humiliation, bondage, orientation play

Limits:
Blood, intense pain, photos/etc., full-public, body writing, unsanitary (pee/poo/blood/etc.), extremely time consuming dares
anal_dyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 12:08 PM   #4
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

During your errands you should wear your nipple clamps tucked into your bra. That should be a little more uncomfortable for you.

It should also keep your underwear wet.
tzzzr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 03:25 PM   #5
MrJB
Distinguished Member

I think instead of taking them off, you need more to hold them in place - tie yourself a nice tight crotch rope over your underwear, with a knot right over your clit.

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 03:43 PM   #6
lesbian_panties

Smile

Quote:
Absolutely not!

Edge though them and then pull them up into a tight wedgie...
Quote:
I wasn’t allowed to wear panties today, so I think you should be grateful to be able to wear them at all. I’m nice, though, so how about instead of edging through your panties I just want you to edge however you would like, as long as you don’t actually take your panties off quite yet
Quote:
During your errands you should wear your nipple clamps tucked into your bra. That should be a little more uncomfortable for you.

It should also keep your underwear wet.
So I mayyyy have done a bit more than asked. What can I say, I was excited

So to start off I edged 3 times, one for each comment. That was hard enough on its own because I am already so ready at this point. However, I succeeded and got dressed. I kept my panties on (now even more soaked than before somehow) and put on a well-padded bra to hide the clamps. The bra I wore is actually a bit too tight, so it twisted the clamps into an even more uncomfortable position. I picked a low-cut knee length dress, pulled my underwear tight and headed out.

The first store I was sooo self-concisions. I knew you couldn't see anything from the outside but I kept fiddling with my dress to make sure (which, in retrospect, probably looked even more weird lol). On top of that there was the discomfort from my ass and breasts, and I kept forgetting stuff so I ended up walking around the (big box) store twice.

Once I got to the car, I felt like I had gotten too used to the clamps as I couldn't really feel them anymore. That won't do! I took them off, waited for the pain to subside from the blood rushing back and then put them back on. When I say it was 100x worse the second time, I mean it. I also thought that my clit was getting off a bit too easy, so I pulled my underwear up the front too. I drove to the next store with my dress pulled up and my legs spread (I have tinted windows so the risk was actually minimal).

The second store was easier...at first. With my underwear rubbing against my clit now, I could feel myself starting to drip. I was really worried it would run down my leg, but that ended up not happening, I guess my panties were still able to soak it all up. I grabbed an iced drink on the way out.

When I got to my car, my poor nipples needed a break, so I took the clamps off. To help them along in cooling off, I grabbed a few pieces of ice out of my drink and stuffed them into my bra. Then I put one cube down the front and back of my panties, for good measure. The one on my ass hurt so much, but the pain was only making me more excited. I took the long way home.

So, that was it! I'm sitting at home now in dry clothes (I figured I earned it) and looking forward to doing this again sometime!

Toys I have: Hitachi, dilator set, rope, nipple clamps, gag, a few smaller vibrators

My username has an underscore between the words lol, it just doesn't show up well

My current dares

LIKES & DISLIKES
Old 11-23-2021, 03:44 PM   #7
lesbian_panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
I think instead of taking them off, you need more to hold them in place - tie yourself a nice tight crotch rope over your underwear, with a knot right over your clit.
Sorry, didn't see this till after I got home! I'll definitely be doing this again, so I'll remember your suggestion

My current dares

LIKES & DISLIKES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
discomfort, humiation, panties, underwear