Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-15-2011, 07:31 AM   #1
MrCutex

Wait Photo Masturbation Roulette

This could be used for girls or boys yay ^^.

The Dare Needs Some Setting Up First :
  • Find 4 photos of the same person for at least 10 girls.
  • Save the first as the next number. i.e. the last one was 1 , the next person's first photo is 2.
  • Name the the others in order of the alphabet. i.e. abc, and when it fills put a z and carry one i.e. za zb zc.
  • Open random.org on the home page and input your range, i.e. 20 people, MIN:1 and MAX:20

Now for the fun part:
  • You will choice the number of people you are aloud to cum to, you get this by dividing the number of people you have by 10 i.e. if you have 10 its 1 person, if its 15 + people its still 1 person.
  • Now click random number until you have the number of people.
  • Now one last random number this is the "catcher", if it pops up you must stop and do a dare.
  • Now Click on any random photo and start a windows slide show (I don't know if Mac has this), now put it on shuffle and loop

Feel free to add anything to it, oh also have fun
MrCutex is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, masturbation, photo, roulette